Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:04 PM
barletta

Does that make you a hater, twullhc? That's what I tried to say (the first part, without being condescending to the people that make this a cool forum), but Joquin keeps blogging away
Old 02-12-2009, 05:18 PM
twullhc

to barletta and scorpion, because im not a shanti lover it does not make me a shanti hater, check out my posts, none of them talk shit about shanti, the guy might have went about it the wrong way by making a thread, all it needed was for him to be pointed in the right direction, not for him to be accused of bitching and moaning, so now you can turn your anger towards me because I mentioned shanti lovers, but I suppose you both are only trying to defend yourself's, lol. because you both know that's what you are.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:26 PM

Hi guys,

Chill out a little bit, these are Mr.Nice forums, not a jungle

Iím sure Joaquin386 will post pictures of the germinated seed(s) and make of this a NICE diaryÖ although it would be a good thing if he stopped cracking the beans to see what they have inside, leaving them in a moist environment for a wile longer. Iíve seen beans germinating after 2 or even 3 weeks.

There are to many variables between the moment the beans leave MNS hands and reach the seed sellersÖ after, again a lot of things may happen with the product until reaching customers hands. So letís not jump into a discussion in witch we donít know half of the details.

One thing that comes to mind, itís the germination temperature. Many times sativas require higher temperatures to germinate properly. We are in the middle of winter, far from optimal. I wonder if Joaquin have tried raising temperatures into the 25ļ / 30ļ degrees range?

Buddhadreams
Old 02-12-2009, 05:46 PM
barletta

No dude, I didn't say you were a SHANTI hater, I asked if you were a hater. I did what you suggested, looked at your 30 posts (at least what comes up under the 'view posts by...'). You ARE a hater. You are negative in 75% of your posts, and I have found VERY little that you have positively contributed to this forum.

I didn't see you offereing any help until you had the opportunity to talk shit about the people who actively contibute. Dood was offered all of the help he needed in the other thread - Germ beans. If there is an issue, contact Shanti. He decided to open the thread and start complaining about EVERY unpopped bean.

Enjoy the mental masturbation.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:01 PM
twullhc

The reason I have not contributed much to this site barletta is people like you, when I joined this site I was getting ready to post up some of my grow's, just had to wait a week or 2, but because I disagreed with something that was said, ( about the g13 ) I was challenged to prove myself by scorpion as he had proven himself, lol, when I posted up what my biggest yield from 1 plant was, and asked scorpion what his was, I got no reply, its people like you that think you make this place a cool site, the site is cool barletta, but it has nothing to do with you and scorpion, yes you both have made a very good contribution to the site, but if I was to post up a grow tomorrow, I dont think it would get many reply's, none from you and scorpion, and tbh I dont have to prove myself to any1, I know what I can and cant do. why dont you take Buddhadreams advice and chill out a little barletta, as im done with this thread, post away if you like barletta, im not going to reply any more.

That's the reason you wont see a grow on here from me, would have been interesting as well.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:16 PM
barletta

Quote:
its people like you that think you make this place a cool site, the site is cool barletta, but it has nothing to do with you and scorpion, yes you both have made a very good contribution to the site, but if I was to post up a grow tomorrow, I dont think it would get many reply's, none from you and scorpion
^^Low self esteem.^^ If you posted something useful, I'd be more than interested. I deal in principals, not personalities. If Joaquin decided to post some pix of the seeds he gets going, and I like the pix, I'll say so. There are LOTS of personalities on here that I don't really like. However, as this is a weed growing website, I place my focus on the plants that the 'dicks' grow. If the plants look like shit, I say nothing, if they look good, I'll say so.

Go ahead, post a grow.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:40 PM
barletta

Joaquin386 - I owe you an apology for making character assumptions. I have no way of knowing you or your mental/emotional motives. It was wrong for me to address this thread in the mental/emotional manner that I did. I wish you the best with your germ/grow efforts. I made an assumption, then based my attitude/responses on it, and I shouldn't have done that
Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 PM

Some pics from the package (Pre-christmas):

How I germ my seeds with almost 95%+ success (so far .....):

My only NH from these batch:

Please STOP all the nonsense!!!! We are here for different reasons but for a common Goal, so please from these post onwards stop everything.

Last edited by joaquin386; 02-12-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:02 PM

Hi Joaquin386,

Pretty little Hazy sedling

Thank you for pictures.

Buddhadreams
Old 02-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquin386 View Post
Some pics from the package (Pre-christmas):

How I germ my seeds with almost 95%+ success (so far .....):

My only NH from these batch:

Please STOP all the nonsense!!!! We are here for different reasons but for a common Goal, so please from these post onwards stop everything.
hi joaquin386,
those are very fresh seeds and should jump out of the medium.
if you use the heat mat,you will see a greater amount of seed germinate.
i do not recommend useing a paper towel,simply because you can damage the tap root when transplanting,and if planted in warm moist,sterile medium,
the seed will grow like it should. as a previous member stated,temperature is critical for seed germination,and a cold damp plate is not a good way to do it.
I germinate several thousand seeds every season,in a greenhouse,and without the heat mat,my germination rates would drop to 50% and this is a climate controlled greenhouse. some of those vegetable seeds cost 1$ or more,so I cannot afford to be stubborn ...use the heat mat...just that simple.
this is sound advice ,not nonsense.

good luck

Scorpion