Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:52 PM
barletta

I've personally NEVER seen so many posts about the same pack of seeds. Just keep germing them. If, at the end of the pack of seeds, you have a less than satisfactory # of plants send Shanti a PM. He will take care of you. Look at it THIS WAY:
Santi sold you 18 seeds instead of the industry standard 10. That's 8 fukkin freebies. All of this pissing and moaning...
Old 02-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Default MNS all day

I agree wit wat everyones response is on here i haven't even bout any seeds yet but i've read over n over everyones threads they've all ended up satisfied even if shanti had to end up replacing them he replaced them or even gave some ppl more expensive seeds n i agree wit barletta he's got 18 to a pack!!! not 10 not 15 thats 18! Of great genetics......no brainer to me i understand ur angry bcus i'd b angry too jus not at shanti hes got so much on his plate things happen n wen bad things happen he comes thru in the end neways MNS the best n most honest breeder alive!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:33 PM

I started first with the 3 worst looking seeds. Later I just choose randomly.

Barletta I am not complaining I am just posting what I am experiencing with the New Neville Haze Batch. If I have a poor germination rate it is that way I can not fix it. When I try to germ all of them and still get these germination rate be sure I will contact Shanti. So please dont get me wrong that I am acussing anyone I am just putting my experience with the seeds.

So far is only my personal experience. Any other can put add or start a new thread on how good germ rate he has ............. for me it is these way ........

I will add some pictures tomorrow.

Last edited by joaquin386; 02-11-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Have you tried scuffing these seeds prior to germ? I had some trouble with the Devils until I scuffed them.

Give it a shot, it can't hurt.
How do you scuff them? With sandpaper?
Old 02-12-2009, 12:26 AM
barletta

That's just it, jaoquin386. Why start a thread on 'nev's germ rates' in the first place? You have made it very well known in other threads how you're doing with the beans. Others have given you solid advice there. So rather than relax, and report back after you have tried to germ the whole pack, you post with a running tally of the germ %. C'mon.

The scuffing and other methods of trying to germ difficult seeds can be found here:
http://mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=1562

Sorry bro, but it sounds like complaining. You pissed and moaned about Vu-du, and you got your beans no problem. You mentioned 1 or 2 crushed seeds MULTIPLE times. Now you have opened a thread to detail the germination of each and every bean. Change your perspective, change your reality. If I wasn't sure that you would contact Shanti due to poor performance of his product, I (and MULTIPLE others) wouldn't have suggested you contact him.

To me you sort of seem like the kind of person who haggles ALL day about a used car, and comes back 2 weeks later screaming in the showroom that you found a scratch and you want oil changes and free carwashes... That is just MY perception so far.

Good luck.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:23 AM

Look these as a Blog!!!!!

1- I started the thread in other place and the right place to do it was here, so I DID SO. The other thread as somebody (righly posted) was for other things.
2- I moan with Vu-du because Vu-du customer support I can see it as bellow average. No web page fix (so you never know if you order or not), No reply to emails (I send them like 4 just to know if I purchase the product with no luck), sending the product without my knowledge (image you dont know if you have buy something and later it just reach your house because somebody calls to your mobile, later on I found an email in the junk folder).
3- I treat these as a blog so one of the post I can put is how I germ seed by seed, I invite you not to come here and ignore my thread if you dont like it, the other people are very welcome to come here. Appart I have 1 that pop from 5 so I will keep a grow diary here.
4- I can be many things but I am not a layback who if he doesn't like something says whatever ........... and takes it as it comes. FIGHT!!!!!! Nobody will do it for you, and as I have many tools to post my feelings/experiences/disapointments/joy I will keep doing so even if you dont like it. Even if it means day by day.

So please dont bother to post anything else if it is such negativity.

I am just posting my feelings with the NH new seeds even if it is seed by seed.

One note for you.......... The Hardrive where these forum is hosted is really big so it can carry a LOT of information (even useless one ). And by the way Barletta if I buy something I like it to work (to a certain degree depending on the case).

Last edited by joaquin386; 02-12-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:47 PM
barletta

Nobody said don't FIGHT!!!!! to get your $$ worth. Just don't be a drama queen in the process. Most of us have had germ problems, many with MrN packs. Here is the PROPER WAY to handle it: Germ seeds quietly. Report back if there is an issue. If you weren't getting any help from the community, and I didn't think Shanti would help you if you actually do have a problem, I'd encourage you to be as annoying as possible - anything to get your $$ back. But all of this seed by seed drama helps no one.

I like this one:
Quote:
So please dont bother to post anything else if it is such negativity
Thank you for the hard drive lesson. I wasn't sure if thousands of pix had taken all of the space for your piss-and-moan thread. Now I know thert is plenty of room for you to blog away.

Blog on, Mr. Miserable, Blog on. I'll stop cluttering up this wonderfully useful, otherwise positive blog with my negativity.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:31 PM

Yes please go away I-tell-you-what-you-should-do.

It seems it is done your way or you just get CRAaaaaaazzyyyyyyyyy.

You see I keep my maners you dont (you loose them quiet quick I will say). And last advice ....... you should not tell other people what to do, like I dont tell you how you should do things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barletta View Post
Blog on, Mr. Miserable, Blog on. I'll stop cluttering up this wonderfully useful, otherwise positive blog with my negativity.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:40 PM
twullhc

Hi J, next time you have germ issue's it would be a good idea to contact shanti first in a pm, because if you dont and you make a thread about it, all the shanti lovers will jump on you m8, best to send a pm and that way the shanti lovers wont have anything to say about it, ( you know who you are ).
Old 02-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquin386 View Post
How do you scuff them? With sandpaper?
hi joaquin386,
here is my procedure for germinating ALL types of seed...Cannabis,Hot Peppers,and anything else we are growing...
1.fill seedling cups with fresh coco fibre and soak,allowing run off to drain
2.place seedling cups on heat mat
3.place seeds in seed cups,place seed cups on heat mat and cover with humidity dome...
do not disturb until germination occurs...could be 2 days to 2 weeks...
after 7 days if no seedling, add a little water IF needed and recover.
I hear people say you dont need a heat mat,the light is enough...
Bullshit!
heat rises and a heat mat is an absolute if you enjoy growing instead of complaining... 3 decades mate...and I learn something new every season.
open minded
...not narrow minded like the haters
{and you know who you are}

Mr Nice Seeds are some of the best in the world...thats why so many try to copy them... if you have a complaint with Mr Nice seeds
contact Shantibaba here by Private Message and he will handle it as needed.

good luck with you grow

Scorpion