Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2018, 12:23 PM

hey, hey, hey, hey pockeyway

lost track of time but past 15 weeks and time to start chopping. The earliest are #1 and #6. Both remind me of MHI on smells of leathery funk, #6 a tad bit lighter on leather with hints of lavender. From clone probably 12-13 weekers. Denser nuggets vs the others. Will give a good 4-6 week cure.

Old 05-06-2018, 06:38 PM

Great looking plants Sys. I just finished up some MHI and they all looked very similar to your #1 and #6 at the end. Are you going to run these again from clone?
Old 05-07-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysadmin View Post
..Will give a good 4-6 week cure...
At the very least. Love these plants for their unique high. Long flowering and somewhat finicky, I water and then leave alone to do their thing. Good yields when taken to fruition- just need the headroom. Larger buckets are warranted for full expression IMJ. The product can be sublime!
So what’s next for you, SA? Looks like the Doors, another round of MHI and Mango Widow for me. Not like I’m diggin’ the Mango varieties ha!

Aloha braddah
M

Last edited by musashi; 05-07-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:17 PM

hey, not sure which ones to re-run, though I have cuts of all. Waiting to see if any of these have blast off potential before deciding. Such a long strain and needs space so likely will only run a few select going forward.

What to try next? Still have one MNS straw left from the hamper pack, the cure. After that probably go back to the old school hazexnl or hazexafghani. Have been looking through hazes for a few years now but honestly my favorite highs of all time tend to be the old school haze crosses (and skunk fwiw). Dunno man, I seem to have more jars than ever these days, cannot even seem to give all the extra away to friends! Always said when it went legal my interest would probably start to wane. That or just getting older and not toking as much (but still daily burner)!