Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2018, 07:29 PM

I just want clarity and the truth.
much of it doesnt matter to us right now.
but if we cant get this stuff straight now,
what do you think people will be left with 50-100 years from now,
when every breeder you know is long gone, and all we have left is information
left by them and hopefully the genetics they put so much work into?

Im getting ready to send in payment for some auction wins. multiple packs of some.
Nevilles Haze
Mango Haze
Nevilles Haze x Mango
Super Silver Haze
Skunk haze
La Nina
and Spice and Shark Shock just to try a little of something else.

So dont think for a second that little discrepancies in pedigree are stopping me from enjoying what is available.
but I also have my own experiences with top quality herb and i would like to find something that is at least as good if not better.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:24 PM

Hey braddah, “good if not better” - it is all too subjective and variable to pin down. Comes down to personal preference which changes over time. Our definitions are not always the same- some ppl still call blue dream a sativa.
But shaka brah, you are right on with your selections. Great choices and hope you find something to your liking. I did.

Cool runnings
M
Old 05-12-2018, 07:11 PM

I just finished trimming up the last of this grow, and it's curing nicely. Been smoking and enjoying all of it. Detailed smoke reports to follow after a better cure, but here's how the yields turned out.
GW2: 14 weeks, 139 g
GW3: 12 weeks, 93 g
GW7: 12 weeks, 179 g
GW7c: 12-14 weeks, 158 g
NHM2: 14 weeks, 23 g
NHM3: 12-14 weeks, 64 g
So I got 1.5 lb and did 1.1 g/W on this grow, a new personal best and pretty good for a pheno hunt. I knew GW7 was going to be the big yielder; I got 12 ounces from two plants in 4-gal hempy buckets. I'm not happy that I managed to burn the leaves late in flower but the smoke is first rate and I have a lot of it!
Old 05-13-2018, 12:38 PM

Thanks for documenting this grow Marc. Great job growing the plants too bro. Those COB’s in the right hands really kick ass.
Old 05-13-2018, 03:11 PM

Hey Marcus great job! Loved the grow and appreciate the time you took to document it. Hope you like the NHM as much as I do.

Cool runnings
M
Old 09-01-2018, 01:48 AM

Mey Marcus,

How did the smoke from the NevsMango compare to the GW? The GW is some strong and dank marijuana smokeee!
Old 09-01-2018, 05:35 PM

Hey Fish,

I like the high of the Grail Widow better, but the smell and flavor of the NHM are arguably better. Definitely that floral mango thing coming through in the NHM, although GW7 has some really nice dankness that I assume comes from the widow side. The effect and potency of NHM is good, but I find GW more energetic and clear-headed, and a little less potent than the GW. These were NL5-leaning phenos and I'd love to see what a haze-leaning NHM could do. Thefoetous had started a good-sized NHM selection run and he had GW on deck, but he hasn't been here for a while. I'll bet he's found some nice sat leaners.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:58 AM

On August 27 I put four rooted Grail Widow F2 clones in the flower tent. These were made from my GW3 female x GW1 male. GW311 looks stunted but it's not the plant's fault, the cutting I took had some sort of caterpillar or something that spun some silk threads around the top of the plant sticking leaves together and stunting growth until I nipped it off. GW314 is definitely a male and a fairly early flowering one at that, with the stongest sativa leaning structure. I'm going to keep an eye on resin development on this plant and will collect as much pollen as I can from the seed plant which is flowering outside.

I thoroughly enjoyed my Grail Widow grow and the F2s may be even more fun!