Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
BillyBadGrower

ive been raided, lost all my gear, plants and seeds, everything to plod
ive been bailed till 8th october

the weed is the least of my worries, the affray and criminal damage is more worrying

the only thing they didnt take was a 125 watt cfl and reflector. i think thats cos it was with my camping gear out the way cos i dont use it, and i think they thought it was for camping

its going to take a few weeks to get up and running again, i'll have to buy some nirvana seeds asap and get started, im moving home so everything should be ok

bummer
Old 07-20-2009, 06:37 PM

wow billy that's bad news...

i hope everything works out for you okay.

stay safe and positive!
Sit back and hold your breath, just let nature take effect A warm glow inside my bones The touch of velvet rubbed against my soul Thoughts of things you've always known Thoughts of things you've always known Break through and listen, to yourself.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:38 AM
shamazar

Billy,

Maybe your outdoor install attracted eyes too much...

All in all, seeing the surface and the poor quantity you was doing inside it is clearly for your own.

If you was doing for $, you should have put much much more, with sophistication.
I think you can argue on this point, on your amateur way of doing and experimenting due to internet influence

But wait more than few weeks to start again no?

Sincerly wish you the things get good for you
Old 08-05-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
Driving Some Copper Nails In A Tree Trunk ( Neighbours ) Will Cause All The Foliage To Drop Off The Tree
Learnt That Trick When Preparing To Watch The Commonwealth Games In Victoria , B.C.
After Two Weeks Not One Maple Leaf Remained , Enabling Us A Grandstand View From A Friends Balcony Across The Street
If You're A Tree Hugger , Disregard
JKP
I know this was posted a while ago and Billybadgrower has some more important things to deal with now but I couldn't just ignore this post.

I'm really surprised that a grower like Joe would have such disregard for another type of plant, especially some old ass trees.
Cannabis was the first plant that I was lucky enough to grow 10 years ago and since then my respect for all plants has bloomed! (Corny I know). I now grow tomato's, chilli's. peppers, carrots, sunflowers , tulips, wildflowers and lot's more planned.
Maybe because I've got so much enjoyment from growing all the plants over the last 10 years that I can't imagine how someone one would do that to a tree just for a better view of the commonwealth games, never mind suggesting it so someone can increase their yield a bit.

I hope you and your mates enjoyed the view of the commonwealth games Joe, lets just hope the old saying ''What goes around, comes around'' isn't true eh? Karma could be coming to get you?

Peace GG- Tree Hugger and proud
Old 10-08-2009, 03:43 PM
BillyBadGrower

i think he was joking, but any way....

for those of you who are interested, i got a caution for producing 2 of the biggest cannabis plants ever seen by lancashire police along with the nevs haze

in court on the 11th nov for affray, possession of an offensive weapon and criminal damage.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:08 PM
herbmister

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBadGrower View Post

in court on the 11th nov for affray, possession of an offensive weapon and criminal damage.
thats not for beatin the shit out of the plod for messin up your grow is it
Old 10-08-2009, 06:11 PM
BillyBadGrower

Hi Herb,not the police

just a former tentant that owes me a lot of moey. i cant blame the police cos theyre just doing their jobs and they were ok with me, if anyone is to blame its me bringing trouble to my dront door . im a feckin idiot