Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2018, 03:07 PM

I have grown NH outdoor and the tips you all gave are awesome and absolutely correct.

You must make a selection indoor for the pheno that starts the flowering with more than 12.5 hours of light.

take clones and put THE CLONES in the field because they will start the flowering minimum 15 days before the mother.

I'm in Itlay and here the pheno I tried outdoor started the flowering process the 25th of august. I did it 2 years ago but I was really super lucky with the weather because the first cold came in the first week of december and I was able to harvest early but incredibly high quality buds.

It is a real challenge where you are...Take clones from a selected mother and force them to flower the 10th of august or before..I bet you will win the challenge!
Old 01-22-2018, 03:16 PM

I had some skunks from 2006 beginning to flower the 5th of september but they incredibly finished the 15 th of november with 25% of buds in total botritis.

NH no fungus, no mold no mites, no nothing, only quality! In my opinion one of the best plants ever bred in the last decades. You can never forget that particular taste in the end...it can be only NH.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarstar View Post
I have grown NH outdoor and the tips you all gave are awesome and absolutely correct.

You must make a selection indoor for the pheno that starts the flowering with more than 12.5 hours of light.

take clones and put THE CLONES in the field because they will start the flowering minimum 15 days before the mother.

I'm in Itlay and here the pheno I tried outdoor started the flowering process the 25th of august. I did it 2 years ago but I was really super lucky with the weather because the first cold came in the first week of december and I was able to harvest early but incredibly high quality buds.

It is a real challenge where you are...Take clones from a selected mother and force them to flower the 10th of august or before..I bet you will win the challenge!
The problem is it starts to get cold in new england the end of sept into oct. You can easily have frost in Oct here in new england, never mind all the cold wet rain we get that destroys whole crops in a matter of a day.

Personally, you might as well stay indoor, or get another strain to run with it. So you dont completely lose out if it doesn't finish.Because cutting a few weeks early is a lot of weight and potency.