MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   Neville's Haze (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/nevilles-haze/)
-   -   Neville's Haze Indoor 2017 (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/nevilles-haze/15631-nevilles-haze-indoor-2017-a.html)

Junglejim1212 01-28-2017 02:20 PM

Neville's Haze Indoor 2017
 
Hello all,

Just got my pack of Nevilles Haze, I will be starting 12 seeds in search of a mother. I am looking for that signature haze flavor and taste unique to any strain I've eve smoked.

I choose MNS seeds after doing hour and hours on reading and trying different strains. I have grown successfully G13 and Black Widow both were amazing. I have also attempted to grow The Cure, Neville's and Afghan Haze at the time I had a lot going and I wasn't able to fully see these plants succeed but some did have the Haze (insence, spice, piff smell).

I have decided to give NH a try indoor. I know i will face challenges but I am ready to finally take this project on.

Soil: 100% Organic soil (water only mix)
Light schedule:12/12 from seed
Light power: 600 HPS to start, will be upragding to 1000 HPS soon.
Strain: Neville's Haze MNS
Seed amount starting: 12

alecky 01-28-2017 05:00 PM

Best of luck man, looking forward to the show. :D you should have something to smoke by Christmas :D

blowingupjake 01-28-2017 09:52 PM

Awesome! Good move, JumgleJim.:cool:

Can we hear more about your soil mix for these sensitive girls?

Subscribed!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

Junglejim1212 01-29-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alecky (Post 223656)
Best of luck man, looking forward to the show. :D you should have something to smoke by Christmas :D



Thanks alec they are currently germinating.

Junglejim1212 01-29-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blowingupjake (Post 223657)
Awesome! Good move, JumgleJim.:cool:

Can we hear more about your soil mix for these sensitive girls?

Subscribed!

Stay Hazed,
Jake


Jake,

My soil mix contains the following

Base mix: Peat moss, Perlite, Organic EWC, Kelp meal,.
Super soil mix: (about 25% of bottom of pots) Kelp meal,alfalfa meal, crab meal, neem seed meal, bat guano (flower), blood meal, steamed bone meal, green sand, azomite rock dust.


I also add two fertilizers

Bio Live (Down to Earth) brand

"Bio-Live is a rich fertilizer featuring a unique blend of premium marine by-products infused with a diverse mixture of beneficial microorganisms. Select mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial species rapidly colonize the rhizosphere and surrounding soil to improve resource utilization and enhance nutrient uptake.

Ideal for all plant types, use Bio-Live to encourage expansive root systems, increased crop yields and superior quality flowers, fruits, herbs and vegetables.

Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Basalt, Kelp Meal, Humic Acid, Mycorrhizal Fungi, and Beneficial Bacteria"

And Dr. Earth Organic Bud and Bloom booster

"This is it. The original all purpose pro-biotic fertilizer created in 1991 is still the most popular organic fertilizer on the market! This industry leader is what other fertilizers are measured against for quality and innovation. Its blend of fish bone meal, cottonseed meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, mined potassium sulphate, kelp meal, humic acid, seaweed extract, beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae make it the perfect choice for the widest range of plants. Expect stable and consistent growth, lush green foliage, and long life for your plants with this champion fertilizer. And it's safe for pets and people, too!"

What are your thoughts?

Dawn 01-29-2017 02:44 AM

Sounds like a simple good mix. I'm sub'd for this one.

blowingupjake 02-05-2017 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junglejim1212 (Post 223661)
Jake,

My soil mix contains the following

Base mix: Peat moss, Perlite, Organic EWC, Kelp meal,.
Super soil mix: (about 25% of bottom of pots) Kelp meal,alfalfa meal, crab meal, neem seed meal, bat guano (flower), blood meal, steamed bone meal, green sand, azomite rock dust.


I also add two fertilizers

Bio Live (Down to Earth) brand

"Bio-Live is a rich fertilizer featuring a unique blend of premium marine by-products infused with a diverse mixture of beneficial microorganisms. Select mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial species rapidly colonize the rhizosphere and surrounding soil to improve resource utilization and enhance nutrient uptake.

Ideal for all plant types, use Bio-Live to encourage expansive root systems, increased crop yields and superior quality flowers, fruits, herbs and vegetables.

Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Basalt, Kelp Meal, Humic Acid, Mycorrhizal Fungi, and Beneficial Bacteria"

And Dr. Earth Organic Bud and Bloom booster

"This is it. The original all purpose pro-biotic fertilizer created in 1991 is still the most popular organic fertilizer on the market! This industry leader is what other fertilizers are measured against for quality and innovation. Its blend of fish bone meal, cottonseed meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, mined potassium sulphate, kelp meal, humic acid, seaweed extract, beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae make it the perfect choice for the widest range of plants. Expect stable and consistent growth, lush green foliage, and long life for your plants with this champion fertilizer. And it's safe for pets and people, too!"

What are your thoughts?

Sorry Jim, somehow I missed your response.

That seems like a good mix, but I am no expert! Lol.

How's it going?

I've got Neville's Haze lined up to run after I finish with my Z6 hunt. I'll be watching excitedly to see what you find...

Stay HazeD,
Jake

musashi 02-05-2017 12:37 PM

Anyone who decides to grow NH is fine by me. :D I never tire of this sublime plant. Some whine about how it just isn't as good as the good ole days. I'm here to tell you there is always someone trying to take your joy. Don't let em and don't listen to them. All these plants need is love and time. They require attention but no doting and no fancy shit. It comes around when its ready. The smell and taste are unequalled. It is not an overpowering herb like garlic or rosemary added to the sauce, it is more the subtleness of saffron or file. Some rare, exotic herb or spice that when added defines a meal as not being merely satisfying but rather elevates it to a nourishment that heals and touches all the senses. It is the stuff that brings one to the realization that life is indeed very, very good.

Cool runnin
M

Junglejim1212 02-05-2017 03:23 PM

Hello all

So far out of 12 planted

7 have sprouted and are under the 600 HPS 12/12

2 have popped up but still have the seeds full on the head.

3 haven't popped up yet.

I will be ordering a 1000 watt on Friday. Thinking about this one 1000W BUNDLE KIT STAGE 7

Anyone have any suggestions for 1000 watt cooled systems?

http://i63.tinypic.com/34s0x05.jpg

Junglejim1212 02-05-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blowingupjake (Post 223742)
Sorry Jim, somehow I missed your response.

That seems like a good mix, but I am no expert! Lol.

How's it going?

I've got Neville's Haze lined up to run after I finish with my Z6 hunt. I'll be watching excitedly to see what you find...

Stay HazeD,
Jake

What are you looking for in Z6? To my understanding it's CBD rich and lack THC?


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL