Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2017, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi 👋 good luck with everything and will stop in from time to time as Nevilles has been my best smoke to date other than Afghan x Haze is the most incredible smoke I can attest to.

NH can creep on you in a very serious way and I mean Serious euphoria with certain phenos that will give you a Whitey while your enjoying the euphoria and before you know it your puking your guts out asking God ? Please Please help me and I promise never to touch it again 🙈 Not, enjoy your future harvest it will be very rewarding with the selected pheno.

Great start !

Peace,

RB
Hi resinbud,

Thanks for stoping by, what makes Afghan Haze so good in your opinion?
Old 02-13-2017, 05:41 AM

Final count 9 out of 12 seeds up and percolating.

Last edited by Junglejim1212; 02-13-2017 at 05:47 AM.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:25 AM

Junglejim1212, the AF x Haze MNS is probably the finest breeding plant you could ever want, as a daddy or momma, especially the F2 breeding let alone the high from the Tai pheno or find the Afghan heritage all in a seed. The high is long lasting and the smell is amazing and will HAMMER you ! Or enlighten you, and everyone who tries is comments how special the high is without hang over plus those hollow stems and very thin leaves, just a Spectacular seed line.

Peace,

RB 🤡
Old 02-23-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Junglejim1212, the AF x Haze MNS is probably the finest breeding plant you could ever want, as a daddy or momma, especially the F2 breeding let alone the high from the Tai pheno or find the Afghan heritage all in a seed. The high is long lasting and the smell is amazing and will HAMMER you ! Or enlighten you, and everyone who tries is comments how special the high is without hang over plus those hollow stems and very thin leaves, just a Spectacular seed line.

Peace,

RB 🤡
Great info Resinbud, I look forward to staring the AH. I just recently received packs of G13Haze,Black Widow (lost my mother after 2 years), La Niņa, and AH. I was in a toss up between starting the AH or LN. Decided to start a few LN as well. Currently germinating.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:24 PM

Will post a few pics today.

Upgraded the light this week.

Flower:

Currently running the 1000 watt HPS now and it's amazing. I got the. XXL air cooled hood as well and it looks beautiful.

Veg: I was running a 250 MH/HPS for veg but it was just a pain to run. Switched to LED for veg. It's says it's 450 watts but only runs on 200 or so. It has two swicthes one says VEG and one says BLOOM.

VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015FLSOCE..._dqTRyb2T19Q2A

Neville's are still under the 1000 watt in solo cups doing 12/12Waiting for sex
Old 02-23-2017, 01:52 PM

Love NH! It is always in rotation. I just wish i could grow 30-40 at a time 😉
The longer times with somewhat lesser yields makes it even more special.
A delight to grow really once one adjusts one's expectations. Looking forward to
your progress!

Aloha
M
Old 03-05-2017, 11:22 PM

Hello all,

So far one male has been taken out. I forgot to add some more nitrogen to my base soil as it use to be a SOG soil so low nitrogen levels were fine. Started to see some yellowing so I fed them some neptunes harvest organic fish fert.

First take away are that they they love Nitrogen and they aren't a big fan of 75 degrees F either.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglejim1212 View Post
First take away are that they they love Nitrogen and they aren't a big fan of 75 degrees F either.
Do you plan to continue a certain level of N throughout the cycle? Care to share your strategy here? I am interested in your temperature comment. What temperature do you feel is optimal?

Aloha
M
Old 03-06-2017, 05:18 AM

High humidity and not directly under the lights might be good as well.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Do you plan to continue a certain level of N throughout the cycle? Care to share your strategy here? I am interested in your temperature comment. What temperature do you feel is optimal?

Aloha
M

Musashi,

I have two different soils that I use, one is a base mix which just has a light amount of nutrients. The second is my super soil mix, this mix goes into the bottom of the pots for the flowering plants. Usually 25-50% super soil and the rest is base. For my seedlings in solo cups I generally just use my base soil until they are sexed then transplant. However, the NH seem to require more N then my other plants that I have put in the same base soil. To correct the issue, I will add more EWC, Bio live fertilizer, and a little blood meal to my base soil. For the instant fix I have added Neptune Harvest organic fish fertilizer. The plants have responded well and are returning green. Hoping to sex all the plants by the weekend.