Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxginbcn View Post
As for lighting, just keep the bulbs far burther away than you would your typical hybrids or indie doms. The idea that closer to the buds equals bigger buds is not the case with sativa dom hazes. Keep it way up. Think about the sun in the tropics in the summer. The sun is killing the plants, so it develops these very very thin long narrow leaves to cope. Indoors likewise, keep the bulbs up high, this will help the plant stay healthy and transpire at a slower pace.

Im sure Yosemite Sam can further help clue us in on how to grow haze indoors properly. I suggest you all look thru his pics/threads.

Bless up.

dude, thats sooo wrong idk where to start

sun killing plants ? wtf ! i wonder what they do in nepal at 5000m altitude with their plants ... oh yeah, and all tropics are desserts bc sun killed all plants ... where is the facepalm smiley?

also the far away thing - is just an idea - one that came up within hempys twisted reality brain and has become a false truth, what a shame ... and his micro buds were to deliver the proof ? all ive seen where big plants, with micro buds and he never hit the 1g/w mark fyi, hempy was never a great grower just a good grower

all hazes and haze hybs i had performed better close to the bulb, not far away, to the point that indi doms and hybs got light bleaching while hazes didnt care at all, also the ion thing is bullshit indoors, keep your humidity levels straight, your temps, some airflow .. thats all thats needed

haze n hybs arent difficult to grow at all, contrary, easier than most white strains or kushes, only thing thats hard is the time, a noob cant kill so much off within 8 weeks than within 20 weeks, thats all
Old 03-06-2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagruel View Post
Skittles flavor in the Nev's Haze? I want that one. I found what I thought was a good one in one pack... Now I realize I've been cheated! How dare MNS sell me a pack of seed with one really awesome plant that I thought was a keeper and then I find out there are Skittles phenos! Foul! How many seeds does it take to find one? How heartless can Shanti be? Preying off of the hopes and dreams of poor growers worldwide, all desperate to find the alleged next best candy flavored elusive pheno. Oh, the humanity! There isn't even a skittles pheno mentioned anywhere in the strain description. I thought my cedary terpentine pheno was exceptional, now I know I was living a lie. A lie that MNS was only to happy to let me believe... A conspiracy indeed! A conspiracy of dankness and a bottneck of quality, ha ha.
Frankincense cedary phenos sound good to me!!
I really don't think finding a good keeper is any harder in the nev then any other mns hybrid and yes I've run most of them certainly ssh mangohz afghan haze etc.
Id report that finding great plants were equal for me difference with the nevs it just bloody takes longer the afghanhz gave we the lowest haze ratios personally.

I hear the thing about hay like phenos, ssh pretty much gave you a keeper in every seed were as with the nevs its very obvious that some phenos are completely undesirable but decent enough ratios to find a keeper and well worth the search in a SINGLE pack!!!