Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 08:32 AM

Default Nevil's Haze Indoors

Picked up a pack of these at the Seattle cup. Tiny little white seeds. Ten in a corked vial stuffed with cotton. Had I been able to inspect them prior to purchase I would have requested better looking seed. You know mature dark or light colored seed. I'm not whining just saying. I think we all know what a happy healthy bean looks like.....100% germination so what ever. Put in rockwool on October 22nd. They were all up in 5 days. Good enough for me. I'm stoked
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (865.5 KB, 48 views)
Old 11-15-2013, 02:19 PM

yup, haze seeds always seem so tiny. I find some hybrids I produce have seeds small and large. I bet the tiny seeds would grow out to be sativa dominant and the larger beans on the other side of the mix.

Good Luck!
Old 11-18-2013, 08:28 PM

Interested in seeing how this turns out. Saw you had some algae on ur blocks already. Every seen a Cube Cap?
Old 11-19-2013, 08:40 AM

Default Lazy scum

Got a couple hundred a few feet away. Lazy pot farmer, no donut. Maybe tomorrow I'll slap em on, or maybe the next day. I've got some bowling to do and some White Russians to drink, man. Besides that algae really ties the room together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (938.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 11-19-2013, 10:42 AM

hi
algea does not do much harm - some say it steals nutrients, but it needs very little nutes to live as I understand it - others may disagree ?

Lazy farmer lol
Ive been a lazy Buddhist for years LOL
Old 11-19-2013, 06:51 PM

Default Don't panic it's organic

Fungus gnats eat it too. So it attracts those little bastards. Not good. I'm gonna slap those caps on today. Usually I just wallow in my own laziness but with a public grow ya get called out. I'm shamed into complying. I know better. That's not a bad thing. If peers review then I want to impress or at least not disappoint or even disgust. Here's my obligatory breeder pack photo for provenance. Unless D at the cup horns waggled me. I doubt that since he gave me a business card and suggested I call anytime for assistance or seed. My own personal MNS seed genie. I gotta force myself to keep from calling and buying more seed. I'm addicted to acquiring seed it seems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (564.0 KB, 26 views)
Old 11-19-2013, 09:55 PM

Good luck with the grow I have one female going and at 9 weeks is just starting to put on some flowers. Interested to see your selection.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:35 AM

Default Covered blocks

Here are my freshly covered blocks. I couldn't withstand the guilt. My Mama always says " boy, you best cover them blocks." She was right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (924.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 11-26-2013, 08:45 AM

Default Neville's haze still on 24 hrs

Still on 24 hrs but on the transition feeding for the next two weeks. Basically half vegetative high nitrogen feed and half bloom high phosphorous feed. Botanicare Pure Blend Pro. After I took this photo the Hazes were separated into their own square meter tray with a 600wt HPS. They are still next to a 600wt ushio opti blue conversion bulb so it's getting a nice mix. They are half the height of the Cambodian and Thai seedlings that they have been hanging with. Still exhibiting sativa like growth just not super stretchy, yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (951.8 KB, 39 views)
Old 12-08-2013, 08:03 AM

Default Ready to roll

Here's the Neville's Haze. Filling up that meter nicely. Will begin 12/12 photoperiod at the end of this week. Will transplant to 3 gallon square Italian rose pot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (893.0 KB, 55 views)