Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 01:51 AM

Default Chugging right along

These Sativa beauties are rocking and shocking. Couple more months or so, ha. I look across the isle at the Ortegas that were flipped at the same time and laugh. They are done now but I'm giving them two more weeks. They are also 1/4th of the size as the hazes. The smells are all fairly similar on the haze. One smells identical to the cough cut and/or laughing Buddha(thaixjamaican) from Barney's farm. The others are a mix of that and my Bangkok f2, both of which have similar terpene profiles. So my thinking is the Neville's traits that we like are thai. Just my opinion based on my limited Sativa experience. Haze slightly demystified.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:26 AM

Default Pollinated too.

Hit each of the four haze females with some pollen from Patong. Should be a fun one to run. Right now the four hazes are spread out on 6 meters of trellis under six 600 watt HPS. Ushio red HPS and ushio opti blu 600 watt halide conversion bulbs alternating. They are happy
Old 02-01-2014, 06:13 PM

Default Coming along nicely.

Here is the most Indica looking and therefore most NLish of the four. Most development as well. Looks to be weeks ahead of its siblings. Best pot ever? Hmmm? Really? How many plants does the average grower plant of these to find a good one? I'm thinking yield will definetly make the flowering length economically viable. Don't see Neville's Haze in the shops here so maybe it will sell well too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (733.6 KB, 55 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 06:39 PM

Default And another...

What I consider to be a much more Sativa looking individual. She has very similar structure, floral development and odor that some of my Thai samples exhibit. So similar in fact, I believe that the haze from skunkman was just some sort of south East Asian Sativa. More than likely Thai if you look at the timeline. That's just my hunch of course. My ground level perspective standing next to the actual plants aquired from the actual sources. Not mixed with any California Hustle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (867.6 KB, 65 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 07:00 PM

Nice. NH is my favorite and I know the one I like when I smoke it.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:25 PM

Default Hey shovel handle,

What phenotype is your favorite? The earlier flowering or later flowering? How does it taste and smell? Anything to compare or is it ineffable? I'm hoping I have something nice. Wow you can really notice the different bulb color in those photos. I love those ushio opti blu conversions.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:31 PM

I liked the later, scraggly looking pheno for it's smell. At least my plant was scraggly. The taste is mild and the after aroma is frankincense. All the plants tasted mild and had a great buzz. Complete body and mind high, long lasting and a high ceiling.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:00 PM

Default Scraggly?

I love that. It's one of my favorite adjectives. I'm gonna have to teach that word to my children. Can't let it die out. Two of the four are scraggly with one more wider leaved and dense and another that is mostly scraggly. Hopefully I'll have a gaggle o' scraggle!
Old 02-14-2014, 03:13 PM

The haze are developing nicely. Except for one. It's the total thai pheno. It will go till the fat lady sings. The NL leaner( for lack of a better name) is starting to really look resinous and the flowers are tightening up. This one has got me stoked. I'm actually excited about it. I'm hoping there is a basis in reality for all of the mythology surrounding this strain.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Banned

32 metres?!?!

Im so freaking jealous!!!

Sweet garden thanks for sharing