Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 03:43 PM

Nice looking plants. Just hoping you have the room to deal with the expansive growth that is about to follow once you make the flip.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:42 PM

Default I'm good on room.

I've got 32 meters total. I think I will be just fine. Just gotta harvest some herb soon to make it. Here's six meters of Hashplant F1, ATF and the Plastic( G-13 Haze x Banana Kush. Don't know the Hashplant story. Cost $100 at a clone shop in Seattle. They had an Afghani #1 for $200. Crazy shit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (419.2 KB, 49 views)
Old 12-08-2013, 05:04 PM

Default Here's some more potential space

Forgot to mention DNAs Pure Afghan. It's second from the end in the first photo. Here are the Pink Panther x Lemon Skunks and Thin Mint on the end. This room has 24 square meters with one 600wt HPS per meter. I usually have one plant per square meter. This room also contains Blue Magoo, Og#18x Skunk x KGDP, KGDP, Shit(cut from a shop, PM susceptible.) ,two G-13 cuts( labeled a and b from a clone shop in Seattle) and three different UW cuts(UWcirca79', 82' UW Purple and 84' UW Black). This is what commercial has become in Washington state.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (626.8 KB, 48 views)
Old 12-08-2013, 05:43 PM

These pictures give a much better idea of the size of the room!
Old 12-08-2013, 06:59 PM

Default Rooms

The big room is twenty by twenty. Twelve, two meter trays in rows of three. Four, six meter rows. Two rows of six meters together in the middle. Takes advantage of cross lighting while still allowing maintenance. The other room( Sativa Zone) is ten by twenty. One row of five square meters parallel to another row of four meters. I guess I have 33 square meters of HID plus two meters in a tent with t5s. An employee sent me those photos. When I get home I'll try to take more photos from a better angle so you can see the whole room.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagruelion View Post
The other room( Sativa Zone)....
love it. hell yea!
Old 12-12-2013, 06:08 AM

Default Sexed

Four females out of ten Neville's Haze. Sweet. Gonna start flowering at the end of the week. Kept two sort of green mango cedar smelling males. Just rubbed the stems and checked out the terpenes. Did a double monkey nose consensus test. Very advanced scientific technique. Only quicker way to find a good male is to use a time machine and progeny test.

Last edited by Pantagruelion; 12-12-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Stoned malfunctioning dome piece.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:42 PM

Default 12/12 yesterday 12/17/13

They look more Sativa than the Ortegas of course. They look more like Indicas than the South East Asians they are near. Still fairly unexciting at this stage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (934.6 KB, 35 views)
Old 12-28-2013, 04:20 PM

Default No flowers to speak of.

Slow floral development early on compared to nearby Indicas. That is to be expected with a long flowering Haze hybrid. The largest subject has been bent completely over and is occupying its own two square meter tray with 2 600wt HPS lights.... And it only has a few pistils. Of the four, this one is particularly long and lanky. By that I mean over four feet tall and two and a half feet wide. The nodes aren't overly spaced either. Conifer tree profile. Her siblings look very similar in regards to shape and vary only in heighth. Mostly around three foot tall. All are bent and spread on a horizontal trellis. Nothing all that exciting yet, almost two weeks off the clock and moving right along. I've got some of the best pot EVER and all I had to do is plant the seeds and wait. No cult or political affiliation required unlike the seemingly global elite clone hype renaming scam.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:58 AM

Default Still no floral growth

Plants are growing well but developing slowly. The Ortegas that I planted and flowered at the same time already have lots of calyxes and pistils. The Neville's Haze has a couple pistils here and there. Good things come to those who wait...