Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2013, 02:50 PM

Default Neville's Haze Baby

I only popped two of these so my expectations are not at an all time high. I just thought this was a beautiful pic for a phone. Hopefully, I get lucky with either a killer male or a female pheno that finishes in a decent amount time and can give me a glimpse of first hand info on what this masterpiece is all about. I always am envious when i see a NH harvest.After all these years of people posting, I can almost taste her. Cooler weather is coming and I should have room for expanding projects. I plan to pop the rest when I have the space. This is a work of art that I have wanted in my gallery for a long time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130827_103815741308891.JPG (108.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-27-2013, 03:48 PM

Nice pic I'll be watching!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:37 PM

good luck on your grow. Its going to be a long adventure. I hope you find what you are looking for. This strain also has been on my radar. hope all goes well
Old 08-27-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpege View Post
I only popped two of these so my expectations are not at an all time high. I just thought this was a beautiful pic for a phone. Hopefully, I get lucky with either a killer male or a female pheno that finishes in a decent amount time and can give me a glimpse of first hand info on what this masterpiece is all about. I always am envious when i see a NH harvest.After all these years of people posting, I can almost taste her. Cooler weather is coming and I should have room for expanding projects. I plan to pop the rest when I have the space. This is a work of art that I have wanted in my gallery for a long time.
Hi Arpege

I know the feeling mate. It's probably the one strain (that and BW) I've always wanted to grow for years and mostly... smoke it and see if it is as good as everybody says.

I've run it twice outdoors and it never flowered in time at my latitude. So frustrating. Still haven't smoked it even after growing five NH about seven feet high... but no buds... or the ones they had went moldy.

I still don't know what to make of it because it doesn't look anything at all like a sativa to me. All my plants had fat leaves and sure they stretched but nothing like my pure sativas. The buds were just strange. Tight little things instead of loose running sativa buds.

Yet the flowering time and length of flowering is all pure tropical sativa. I just don't know what I think about this strain until I grow it right through properly. Good to have a challenge.

scrubdog
Old 08-27-2013, 09:33 PM

yut, Neville's Haze is my favorite smoke. I love the flavor, the taste and the after burn smell.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:29 AM

Thanks for the input guys.
Scrubdog... I followed your thread closely and was crushed to see the mold destroy your crop. I know you are a Haze officianado! I love the smell and effect of a properly grown haze , hopefully I have something manageable here and can do it some justice. I have seen this can be a challenging strain.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:40 AM

Another couple days older.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0416-970882158.jpg (543.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-01-2013, 01:41 AM

I never had a plant this young show what looks like trichomes up close. Is this normal?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0424-1420197747.jpg (527.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 09-17-2013, 01:40 AM

another day.. topped.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0483205400567.jpg (614.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-17-2013, 01:59 AM

Location: I live where the dolphins jump, the whales blow, the lobsters crawl and fresh tuna jump into ur boat

Arpege, that is a killer set up you have plus I love the way that NH is coming along. Looks like you have a keeper there my friend