Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 03:46 PM

Smile Neville's Haze

Hi all,

Many thanks Shanti,

Looking for The One,or two,hehe

Beans popped in water,24hrs,straight in 50/50 biobizz/perlite 1L pot,now in 3.5L pots neat all-mix,straight water,cloned in about a week,straight to bloom for rooted cuts.

peace all

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 08-10-2008, 04:08 PM

Hiya Red

Good to see you run the Nevs mate

They look really great . Cant wait to see them in bloom mate , Good luck with them and hope you find something special ! Grabbing a chair for the show !
Old 08-10-2008, 04:17 PM

looking very healthy redeye keep it up
Old 08-10-2008, 04:52 PM

Smile Thanks,very Happy to run these beans

Nice one L33t & Nut,
I hope i can do these babies justice,I left them in the 1L pots for too long,gave them two half dose feeds(biobizz)it showed,so potted them up a few days ago into the 3.5L pots,looking back i might have put 25% perlite into the all-mix just too dilute the mix abit,very uniform plants so far

peace

Old 08-12-2008, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye24/7 View Post
Nice one L33t & Nut,
I hope i can do these babies justice,

I left them in the 1L pots for too long,gave them two half dose feeds(biobizz)it showed,so potted them up a few days ago into the 3.5L pots,looking back i might have put 25% perlite into the all-mix just too dilute the mix abit,very uniform plants so far

peace

Hi Red

Hope all is well man
Don't worry , I m sure you ll do the Nevs justice man !

BTW Using extra perlite is good idea.
I always use added perlite with the AllMix but surprisingly I had better results with coco instead with or without perlite , tho now for the nevs its the 3way mix as they were bit small/young when I put them to their final pots and it could take some more perlite in there for extra aeration.

What light are they under at the moment , they look quite nice n compact !
Great job again mate , wish you all the best with them

Last edited by L33t; 08-12-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:06 AM

Wink High L33t

Hi mate & all,

Here's a few pics,still under flouros,cloned soon,some showed slight burn when i fed them in the smaller pots,I never ever feed in veg when they are so young,just pot up,don't ask why i fed them,it just happened,hehe,they looked like they wanted some,that's my excuse anyway,they look happy in the new pots just on plain water,I will keep all on water till cloned.

All are quite compact,slight strectch due to repot,i believe they are entering the fast growth stage,white roots bursting out the bottom of the new pots,

How are your NH's L33t?look forward to some updates,peace

peace all

Old 08-12-2008, 09:10 AM
JessE

The funny thing about NH is that I had my eye on it for many years, originally purchasing a pack of Nirvana NH years ago but sustained poor germination rates with them and from that point on I was left sitting on the side line day dreaming. I came real close to purchasing them a few times, but things always seemed to fall through. One day, the universe aligned itself and a pack of NH literally arrived at my door step from a friend in a far away land.
Its funny how things work out sometimes.

Im sure you will do an excellent job red, a thread I will be keeping an eye on for sure.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:07 PM

Cool High JessE

Hello mate,

Sure is funny how things work out sometimes Great germ rate 99% on the seeds i've sowed so far from these MNS Nev'sHaze.I've wanted this strain for many years,I'm still pinching myself,lol.

Thanks for your support,peace

Old 08-12-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessE View Post
The funny thing about NH is that I had my eye on it for many years, originally purchasing a pack of Nirvana NH years ago but sustained poor germination rates with them and from that point on I was left sitting on the side line day dreaming. I came real close to purchasing them a few times, but things always seemed to fall through. One day, the universe aligned itself and a pack of NH literally arrived at my door step from a friend in a far away land.
Its funny how things work out sometimes.
Regarding patience , to be honest i wanted to grow ssh and nh before i even lit my first hps and just like jesse had to wait quite few years till i got to get to grow them. i even got a pack mrnice from dutchgrown few years back but didn't get to see them grow/finish due to unforeseen circumstances , till last year that i got some again, thanks to good shantibaba ..but , had to wait to grow em half a year due to relocating etc And when I got to germ them I had to wait till the next grow was on to flower them as I had to take the room down after the mango haze due to holidays and long story short ..from seed to harvest it will be like 8+ months LOL..I know good things come to those who wait so I can be patient but it felt long time lol , and still way to go then dry , cure etc

Btw great to hear about the rates. Really nice updates they look like they are growing very nice. Some look almost pure sativa even from that early on Keep up the good work!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:41 PM

Cool HazeHazeHaze,we Love MNS Haze

Hi L33t,how are ya mate?Smokin some fine shit I bet

Same here had some relocation myself(unforseen circumstances,lol),momma G13Skunk was killed took some cuts & have a big girl going for Gold,all my other girls are in safe hands,duplicates,hehe peace

peace all