Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Neville's Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 08:14 AM

Default neville's question

hello and happy new year, hoping for a good harvest and to find his Holy Grail.
sorry for my English is very bad, I'm French.
I would like some advice for neville's hase. wonder how I do it. I have several option.
coconut, grotank nft, amazon, low pressure aeroponics, ball clay and everything on earth. what will give me the best results in your opinion.
I thought the make nft because its advantage of being practical about the plants I find its great., but for some time I did that with coco fertilizers Metrop and I am very meet these criteria, but hey j hesitates on the move.
and I wonder if I direct my 12/12 of it germinate? I only ever made is that I would have lateral branch large enough to make cuttings and what will not be deformed tops if I call into 18/12 for rooting? I thank you in advance for your reply. I am sending you a picture of my ssh when I find how to put pictures
thanks
chris
Old 01-05-2013, 08:24 AM

I put the photo in my gallery I do not know how else
Old 01-05-2013, 08:42 AM

the two largest plant of its ssh not g 13 I can not change the name of a
Old 01-05-2013, 11:54 AM

Hi Chris, great choice there mate. Ultimately it's what you feel gives you the best results. Which style do you prefere?
I personally am a coco head. It's cheap, holds lots of water and air. Is also very forgiving with it's buffering capacity which will suit the often fussy eaters that Neville's Haze can be. I just use base nutes too. EC went as far as 1.2 at one stage, but they weren't as happy so found that to be their sweet spot.
Mine were under a 96 watt T5 for upto three weeks at the beginning (slow sprouters), then first week 12/12 all in 7 cm pots. Topped at day 27, all around the 50 to 80 cm after stretch.
Again, this strain is renowned as a poor yielder. Now I can only vouch for the one harvested so far, but it gave me 140 grams ( 5 ounces) in just 77 day of 12/12. still four more to come in, couple of really impressive looking ones over 200 grams mark We'll see.
These are grown vertically, around 850 watts, so in my opinion you can achieve good yields. Great yields really.

Good luck and keep us haze heads posted Chris.
Ish

Old 01-05-2013, 01:02 PM

Default neville's

hello
I prefer the coconut also, here is the result with ssh

with g 13 skunk

with medecine man

with canatonic

and g13 haze barney's pending the original

thanks

Last edited by chrisebasto; 01-05-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:52 PM

Lovely cola's Chris. Top-Notch
Old 01-05-2013, 04:54 PM

Very good job on those colas! I've grown out Mr Nice Seed Neville's Haze twice now. I am a soil grower. When I find that certain pheno it is my favorite smoke of any strains I've grown myself. Bon Chance!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:13 PM

you let three weeks before growing to 12/12. they are how high the end. you fall is a great 77 days phenotype I hope I have that chance. has your opinion what is the best for you phenotype in levels of the effect. I am looking for a euphoric and speed that no bad trip.
otherwise pretty plant as beautiful harvest in 77 days.
bye
chris
ps: I finally figured out how to upload pictures I've put in order
Old 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM

Yes Chris, I put the seeds in around 7th Sept. They were slow to crack. 5 didn't come up by the time I was putting them into flower on 1st Oct, so some had a full three weeks some only about a week. This quote from Yo Sammy in the thread about best ways to grow Nevilles is where I based my resoning about a veg period;

I'm happy to share my knowledge.
I use rockwool slabs as a medium.
Nutes: calcinit(N) and Kristalon Brown(K and P), both from Yara.
Select a nice mother from yr seeds and make good cuttings of it, very important.
Grow the cuttings till there about 15cm high and are rooted well and switch to flower.
Keep yr grow room warm and get plenty of refreshed air. Mke sure the air that flows in yr room is not colder dan 15degrC.
Use good light systems with fitting flower bulbs.
Ec level 2
Ph 5.8
Give yr plants lots of room, i never put more then 5 under 1 lamp(400 or 600W) or 1m².
Give them lots of love and fresh nutes every day.
Feed them by hand if you can so you can observe what they drink.
That rounds up the headlights.
All depends on yr room, setup and care. Nothing more nor less.
Nutes are also a very important factor.
If you can't get the onces i mentioned then try to get 2 seperate nutes.
N and P&K nutes.
Add them seperately to yr water at the right dose until the EC is around 2, except the first 2 weeks, then 1.8 is sufficient.
If you have other questions just shoot.
Good luck, the NH is a real beauty!
Y. Sam

But, because I was from seed there was no way I could give them all 2.0 EC
I also topped on day 27 of 12/12 since they were stretching like crazy and still no signs of bud development. They showed buds on day 29. I thought I'd made a mistake topping. But, it really couldn't have worked better. The whole canopy filled in beautifully.
The pheno that got chopped at day 77, showed bud formation on day 18 of 12/12 this run(mature plant now), so I reckon it will come in around day 66 or so. It's nice, but not representitive of the strain, so will get another two rounds but doesn't look like it will be staying for the long haul.

Hope this was helpful, cheers Ish
Old 01-06-2013, 01:59 PM

Location: I don't live in South of France, I live in North of Mediterranée

Hi
I'm happy to see an other french.
Your ssh is very nice.

See you

PS: peut être que bientôt il y aura le forum français.

Like all french, I'm apologize for my bad english.