MNS MKxSK

Towely

Here I tought Ide share a grow Im starting of shantis work
Its his Master Kush X Skunk. Flowering time 6weeks.

All of the plants in the pics arent MKxSK .I have 1 NH and few Sylder and 2mango going . I want to say 5 of em are MKxSK. All of the plants were fimmed very early to promte side groth so i can clone and determn sex.

Well here are some pics
enf006.jpg

enf005.jpg

All aren't they pretty. In a short time, monsters. (in a good way of course) This is on my list to grab. MKxSK, SSH, G13xSK, G13xWW. A frew hunerd bucks.... It'll all be worth it.... So many strains. Not enough space, or man power.

Looking good! Nice setup and healthy looking seedlings.

Are you using that as an ebb and flow bed, shallow water cult with airstones and a constant couple inches of water?

Thanks

A

All aren't they pretty. In a short time, monsters. (in a good way of course) This is on my list to grab. MKxSK, SSH, G13xSK, G13xWW. A frew hunerd bucks.... It'll all be worth it.... So many strains. Not enough space, or man power.

Buddy all shantis strains soumd great to me even his SHIT . Hehehe.

Towley looking good. Can't wait to follow this grow and see how they turn out.

Breezy thanks for stoppin in .

Looking good! Nice setup and healthy looking seedlings.

Are you using that as an ebb and flow bed, shallow water cult with airstones and a constant couple inches of water?

Thanks

A

Alaska If you look close enough Theres a 5 gal bucket under my table. Its filled with 4 gals of RO water.
Since there so small there being fed 1 time a day. 1min to fill and then drain. In my bucket though there are two 35gal air stones 24/7. Plenty of movement for more reasons then to enrich the water with air Ill explain that later.

Well I didnt really go into detail yester day so ill give yall little info.
First Hi im towely the same from docs site. As some you might suspect I lkie to grow POT.

My plant started life 2-4 weeks agao I know there small well to start i put em down in the ENF tray after germanation wich wasnt so good. My hydro thermostat read 75f I was like ok thats good temp but felt little chilly in there so 2 weeks go bye OMG there all dying cant figure out why. Long story short the heat was 75f right under the light but the rest of the room was 49f Brrrr I knew it was cold . Heres a pic of them 2weeks ago. I must be doing sothing right
cooltube004.jpg

So i added a heater and here we are a week latter . They started doing great 2 days later the I said screw it Ill Fim most of em. So I did most of those little plant you see have 3-4 shoots small ones but hey now there good to clone with.

Nutes Im using is GHs whole line up I pretty much have every thing they make. But im only using at this stage is.

Sub culture
Floraiuos
3 part nutes
HUMIC ACID
Hygrozyme
Silica Blast
Black strap molases
Super thrive

That subcultures great you should see the shit growing when i do my nute change weekly. OMG toms of bacteria. that subculture loves every thing else I put in the stuff really works to gether to make a life in my res. Hence why I need the air pump 24/7.

Heres the better part after I clone and sex Im using a ultrasonic fogger in a 50gal tub . Maahuhahahaha
Picture008.jpg

Picture011.jpg

cooltube006.jpg

Last edited:
Update

Look at em go . They all recovered from there shock .Even the dead looking ones.
MKxSK005.jpg

MKxSK004.jpg

O bought a 600w Digital Lumenace bastest hehehehe

Well There is sad new I had to tear down my grow next week my 2 1/2 year old daughters coming to stay with me for the summer.
I am to worried shed eat drink somthing that would harm her.
So I put my ENF table on my second foor balcony. ENF outside heehe.
All the cloning and fogging isnt gunna happen this time :( I will say though the last peices of the fogger came today.
Ill post pics of that later.
As upset I am Ide give the world to my daughter and ide never be able to sleep at night if somthing happen due to my error. And I make plenty of them.

So some of you tell me how do you think theese plants will preform outdoors?
outenf001.jpg

outenf002.jpg

outenf003.jpg

Hey Towely

Sorry to hear you had to tear down your grow.

I think your doing the right thing though - any risk is too much when it comes to your loved ones.

Got my fingers crossed that your Master Kush X Skunk take to the great outdoors for you.

Otherwise, maybe you could clone off them and start again later in the year...

All the best

twitchy:)

Sorry to hear about your tear down, but I'd be willing to be the memories made this summer will long outlast the buzz from the buds :)

Are you planning to leave them in the EnF on the patio over the summer, or planting them outside with dirt/soilless?

If going into dirt/soilless, I would take cuttings off the plants and root them, and then put the rooted cuts outside, in addition to trying to TP the main plant from the EnF into the ground as well, and if they didn't make it at least you had the back up cuts.

Good luck and enjoy your summer

Alaska

Well I think There Gunna be fine. Theyve been out side for the past 4-5 days and there growing .
Yes theyll be out side the rest of the season.
Ill be inducing flowering soon by covering them with a black plastic.

how are they doing?
i think this would be an awesome strain to grow.
the skunk would add some flavor and up to the cranium crushing of the mk i think. that master kush is some full on generic kush eh?
peace,
DD

I dont think the Master Kush needs any help in the taste department, as this isnt just some ordinary Kush variety. It won a Cannabis Cup in the early 90s. If anything, the Skunk increased the yield and added some vigor possible to the Master Kush. Been a few years now since I ran the Master Kush x Skunk, but I grew massive buds. Was the first variety I ran in the Hempy Buckets infact. That was a great grow.

no doubt MK is de bomb, my favorite is MK ULTRA, you can't beat KUSH in flavor, and the high hits u like a mack truck!!! fellas and ladies need some help, check out what i through up on shark shock. TOWELY need to pick your brain, we use the same chems, i would appreciate an feeding schedule seedlings through adult flower, plz give a novice a chance to grow somethin to be proud of, ps.. ppm #'s and ec would be great, oohh....ph?
oohh.. will sm-90 kill bennafical bacteria???
bck to kush, i could talk all day, the only draw bck is if your trying not to grow an illicit smell, worst than skunk in my opinion!! but when its cured your nose and mowth will water!! thanx for listening!!

repo

Last edited:
This Master Kush that MNS Seeds has how would you rate it?
Taste
Potency
How many were grew out to find a Keeper, What did youre Keeper Look like/Taste, Potency. anyone have anymore Master Kush pics they can put up, Would really like to see some more pics and reviews on this Master Kush.
I see people posting about something called Bubba Kush, and OG Kush, and Mk Ultra. Seems alot of Kush talk, What would be the better 2 Kush strains to get? How does Master Kush compare to these other Kush varieties.

i am the kush master,!!

i have not grown the masterkush x skunk, it sounds tastey! i have grown purple kush, kushage, masterkush ultra. mk ultra is a cross of og kush from LA and G13. any of them will be excellent, make sure to get original strains, whoever u decide on, i live in fl, so the mk ultra does well in high heat and hummidity, taste is extreme kush taste to me like citrus....strong flavor..and jus when u think u've tasted the best pot ever...the coma like buzz nails yeah like a flat nose shovel to the head!!!!! enjoy man!!

repo

Last edited:
Repoman Thanks for info.

I will definetly order from origginal breeder, I definetly want to get some Master Kush Skunk x Skunk wish i could have gotten in on some Master kush skunk but i'm sure the master kush skunk x skunk was breed for a very good reason. I tried MK-Ultra from THSeeds and i was hoping for a keeper but never found it.Sure looked promising but just didn't find the potency i was looking for.I would love to try it again someday. Been looking at their Burmese Kush.. For the Potency Pain Meds Department i chose Shanti's G13 Skunk. Hope to find some nice potent keepers. Along with the Super Silver Haze. Shanti puts alot of work into his strains and i really feel comfortable paying whatever it may be for his strains. I know i'm getting Quality everytime, So i will definetly be looking into some Master Kush Skunk x Skunk. Can't wait to see what pops out of this Batch of G13 x Skunk seeds and the SSH is something i may put on hold for the moment when i have a few more Sativa type strains to grow with them. I like to grow 3 strains no more than 4 at a time, and i'm currently seeking some more Kush strains,I'm going all Indica i can this round and next will be the more Sativaish plants.

Anyone got anymore pics of there G13 x Skunk Grows? If you do postem up and a pick of youre Keepr's i would like to see of the G13 x Skunk In the Potency department what did youre most potent G13 x Skunk Keepr look like? Pics if you got them. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to a bigger run of these G13 x Skunk this time.

Post pics in the G13 x Skunk Thread, Sorry about this.. Also i would love to see mor epics and info about the Master Kush Skunk x Skunk this is a strain i'm very very interested in. Anyone got any pics or info they would like to share? Please post all info and pics, i find it very helpful to learn all i can about each strain before i do a purchase, because of all the $$ spent on genetics in the past. I prefer doing research first.. alot of good folks here i hope you all will post any info and pics of youre Master kush skunk x skunk.. Peace......

Last edited:
Back