Neville's Haze

I’ve heard BW males can in exceptional cases be resinous :)

Hey Buddha

I 've seen resinous male plants many times and from early on , its not something unusual with good genetics really(Hazes included) There are many ways/criteria for male selection , ie some people like to smoke the males to test potency but the best way is to test the progeny as far as I m concerned.It really depends on what you will do with the male , cause some genes simply combine better with some that with others.

Red, Looking forward to the pics when the gallery is up again

Hi L33t,

I can only say that you are a lucky guy :D

I’ve only known 2 resinous males in my life, being one a Sweet Tooth#3 from Breeder Steve and the other a White Widow male from Shantibaba. Even not knowing if such a trait is dominant or recessive when outcrossed, it seams a favourable trait to look at in a BW male.

Also, I’ve always smoked my males to test for potency, but most of the times I would only get a headache. A couple of them weren’t bad though. I’ve heard Neville’s Haze male is as potent as a female. Good info in my book :)

I find male selection to be a fascinating issue. Particularly with probable resin enhancers as the BW. And I have to agree with you that testing the offspring it’s the only way to know how good a male really is.

Last edited:
Hi Redeye

i read this thread last night and i wish i hadnt now cos it makes my plants look terrible. :eek: If i can grow half as good as you i'll be a very happy stoner

Hey there Red!,top thread mate,and top!!! plants great to see.oh for a sample too:D

btw,been using a little of the natural tobacco you mention.if not in bulk i get those American Spirit imports.ok indeed!.anyhoo thanks for that 1

Anyway keep them nev pics coming hey?...maybe a few dry bud shots 2 if poss?

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi all

Many thanks for the kind words :)

Pic of #5 above ,(the last pic I could upload before computer meltdown) she will be kept along with #8 & #1, all five females were cured for a minimun of 3 months, I still have some #2 & #8 bud left,#2 female was culled & I lost #4 veg plant,

I've had major probs with the pc I use, plus alot on, so sorry for the late update.

I still think I need to grow them much better to get the full potential out of this seed line ,

I'm going to run the rest of the seeds(10) , straight 12/12 along with a clone of each 3 seedplants I have left ,

I found the plants to have a great taste , excellent burning aroma like fine fine black hash , but I didn't find the blast you into space high I was kind of expecting , that could be down to the reveg, only way to tell is to do them again properly, lol,

I would like to thank Shanti for the chance to grow them out , many thanks mate , keep doing ya magic , cuz you can't beat that AfghanHaze bud :)

peace all

That is a stunning picture matey, really pretty!
You deserve all the praise thats come your way red eye, you've shown us some stunning Nev's.

Enjoy

Fijian

Just found these from last run

Many thanks The Fijian Toker,

Edit these pics are #5 cola

peace

Last edited:
New Run 11/13

Hi all,

Dropped my last 10 beans, 9 in flower, last one just popped.

3.5 L pots, coco, no food yet.

Under 400 Hps, 600mm away from tops, bit lanky

2 days in, long way to go :)

look forward to seeing the grow..your last NH looks a lot like some H#NL we had some time back..:)

hey red :)

Excellent shots from the last run , the haze buds & kif look soo tasty hehe
BTW are you running seedplants or are you gonna flower clones from the sexed seedplants?

Wish ya good luck my friend with the new ones and hope you get to find a really special one to keep for a long time, cant wait to see how they will go

keep us updated ;)

33 days 11/13

Hi L33t, thanks for looking in ;) running the seedplants, they are ready to clone now, low selection 2 females, but thats the luck of the draw, thanks man, stay safe :)

8 Males, tallest 700mm, shortest 250mm , going to keep #11

Females #19 & #18, 400mm tall

NevsHaze_females_19_18_33days_11-13_pic3.JPG

peace all :)

got me seat pulled up ready for this thread red. only 2 not to werry mate mean you can give them more atention mate.;)

Shit, I got four fems from the 18 seeds. Check out my log I posted here someplace. The germination started back in August! :). Now I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel (mid June???).

Sho

6 weeks 11-13 from seed

Hi Sho, hope your well, I got 6 females from the first 10 beans, 2 from the second 10 beans, not too bad, 8 fems from 20 seeds, sorry for your lack of females, but on the upside, you grew yours very well & they look excellent, I wish you well.

Hi all,

Feeding Canna A & B 1ml per L of water of each , temps 25/28, humidity 50%

#19 #18
#19#18#18

#18#19

NevsHaze_19_6_weeks_11-13_pic6.JPG

#19 is 800mm, #18 is 720mm,Slight claw, other than that, they seem ok, ;) peace all

Ed, sorry Brock 1 , didn't see the post mate, I like it, more attention to the two ladies ;) great thinking, look on the bright side

Last edited:
Lucky Bugger!

And good grow vibes back to you too, redeye. :)

So you have both groupls going now or have you harvested the first six?
I'll have to look back at you thread to see what kind of grow setup you're running. Probably 1000W lamps as your plants are so tall? I topped mine early one, twice and they are still pretty tall with multiple colas.

Shov

8 weeks 11/13 from seed

Thanks Sho & La BH :)

Hi all,

Ladies #19 & #18, Both 1 M in height. Feed will be 2ml each of A & B per L of water, sorry for first dark pic

#19#18#19#18

#19, two heads better than one

Tad underfed, but they seem OK

peace all

Back