Haze hybrids ready for 30 testers...closes 20th October.

Thank you very much Shanti :)

Why did you name it "AC" ? is it relative to old Haze "A" and "C" males ?

Is it a pure Haze male, or does it contain any Skunk or NL blood ??

Because you said :

A is made up of 2 parts Afghan, 3 parts Skunk, 2 parts Haze, 1 part Northern lights.

B is made up of 2 parts Early Queen, 3 parts Skunk, 2 parts Haze and 1 part Northern lights.

C is made up of 1 part Skunk, 3 parts Northern lights and 4 parts Haze.

So it seems to lack 1 part of Skunk and 1 part of NL in the three strains ?

Best vibes to you ;)

Marcel

Last edited:
Hi All

ok I forgot i was on my site, where the questions need to be precise, hihi.

The male I am using is based on the theory that both Nev and I felt but could never prove and that is that when Haze A and Haze C came together in a breed line from our camp something astonishing always came up. It could also come up with either Haze A but more than that on Haze C...however together it was combined did something more than we predicted.

This lead me to an old bag of old seed where AC male was revived from, and if you8 really wish to know the code then here it is

NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC and shortened AC as I only use a male from this seed stock of Nev from 1987 in case you are going to ask me for the year...the month I cannot be sure about.

So that is all the history to tell ...all the best Sb

Thank you very much for these infos :)

ps : is it too much if I ask you more details about "NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC" ? :D

Last edited:
Shanti would great if you could give myself and brock1 a tester cause he taught me how to grow and just want to see if he has taught me well plenty of room. Good luck on who gets testers be great to see there growing journal with this haze hybird. .thanks shanti. Big .

Shanti would great if you could give myself and brock1 a tester cause he taught me how to grow and just want to see if he has taught me well plenty of room. Good luck on who gets testers be great to see there growing journal with this haze hybird. .thanks shanti. Big .

why you asking for testers for me i don't have a place for test seeds and i think it a check to ask for seeds. so would never in a million year just come out and ask like that. there's no test seeds going out its a old thread. and shantis informing people that got the last testers what they got. now stop being cheeky and doing it using me name. i am more than capable of using my Owen name:mad: when shantis get tester he will tell people hes got them to give. and with a check of asking for seeds like that don't think you will be getting any. show some respect to a legend of this industry and stop being cheeky. you haven't even had a crop yet. read the full thread before you just come out using my name making me look like a cheeky c**t i don't even have a grow room of my own to grow a haze cross in.

Last edited:
So the Haze AC male isn't Pure Haze ? it seems like its a more hazy SSH the way the genetic make up is

NL5(HazeA(2)) x (Skunk Haze x HazeC)

i don't understand the HazeA 2?

was it (Nl HazeA x Haze A)?

Sorry for so much ?'s but the Hybrid A and C are lookin like some keepers in the library

Last edited:
Thank you very much for these infos

ps : is it too much if I ask you more details about "NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC" ?

xactly
much agreed

SHANTI

just to be exact its nl5hazeA X (SKUNKXhzC X HAZEC)

also not sure of the nl5hazeA(2)

NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC and shortened AC as I only use a male from this seed stock of Nev from 1987

soo this is another varitiey created before nevs first hybrid release haze XNL#1

The male I am using is based on the theory that both Nev and I felt but could never prove and that is that when Haze A and Haze C came together in a breed line from our camp something astonishing always came up. It could also come up with either Haze A but more than that on Haze C...however together it was combined did something more than we predicted.

the male your referring too is from the AC ?

i definetly agree that wen AC are combined in hybrids they are outstanding the mango haze and neville haze are perfect examples

from the above post you mention more with hazeC i thought the hazeA was the special male,i understand she is gone but from reports of her i love a taste is it possible to make a hybrid heavily selected toward the HAZE A male traits

1luvbigherb

yo big herb on the real when shanti releases these grab 2 packs asap.he sent me a pack to rock with and out of 5 i got 3 females that all smell different.right now in flower #2 smells like skunky berry fire,#1 smells like chocolate funk,#3 to me smells like puday no bullshit.the other day i smelled it and was like oh shit shanti hooked me up.as far as #2 im not really a fruitie kind of guy but i do like some sweet shit once in a bluemoon.now you know i know the difference between puday,frankies,and nyc haze.their the same but different if you ever had the real deal.these babys are the real.im keeping the chocolate,and puday pheno 4eva.they may change down the road but i doubt it.right now they are in their second week.holla at your boy!
peace...

sp

Hi All

This lead me to an old bag of old seed where AC male was revived from, and if you8 really wish to know the code then here it is

NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC and shortened AC as I only use a male from this seed stock of Nev from 1987 in case you are going to ask me for the year...the month I cannot be sure about.

Wow, I was WAAAAAYYYYY off :) Thanks very much for posting the full pedigrees, Shanti....please let us know when you release these for retail! I'd absolutely love to buy another pack of Afghan Skunkx {NL5(HazeA(2))xSkunkHz/HazeC}. The seeds that I popped were incredibly vigorous, and I got the best tasting and most effective cannabis I've had in quite awhile despite botching the grow badly. DO NOT sleep on these crosses, people!

ESS

So do the three hybrids have proper names?

Shantibaba might have other ideas, but I've been calling my "C" tester the Shanti Haze for two reasons: (1) there's no greater source of peace in my life than a good Haze, and (2) if Nev can his own Haze, why shouldn't Shanti? ;)

Hey Shanti

good to see youre back hope all went as expected on the islands
thanks for the info on the testers hybrids , saw some very nice plants from the different grows here at the testers threads. By the way I too have couple Qs if you have time to answer.You posted that the 'HazeAC male' = NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC

Would the "NL5(HazeA(2))" be a NL5HazeA x HazeA plant like others also suggested above or something different?

The other HazeAC parent , the "SKHz/HazeC" , is it a SkHazeC or a SKHz cross with HazeC?

Test Hybrid C is Nl5/Haze x Haze AC male. What Haze male is used on the female NL5Haze parent?

Btw I was wondering are there any plants used in the making of SSH and NH that are also being parents of the HazeAC male ? I refer to the SK1HazeC male parent of SSH and the NL5HazeA female parent of NH.

sourpower

,#3 to me smells like puday no bullshit

the test c is very interesting ,its like nevs haze wit sk in the mix i bet there is potential for incense traits

please keep us posted on this #3 pheno

best of luck i hope you find your keeper

1luvbigherb

Shantibaba might have other ideas, but I've been calling my "C" tester the Shanti Haze for two reasons: (1) there's no greater source of peace in my life than a good Haze, and (2) if Nev can his own Haze, why shouldn't Shanti? ;)

^^^^lol no bullshit thats what i call my tester c as well.

the test c is very interesting ,its like nevs haze wit sk in the mix i bet there is potential for incense traits

hi bigherb

I 'd say test hybrid C is also genetically similar to Mango Haze where basically the SK1 , NL5 and Haze A & C males are combined differently. This one sounds really interesting and some of the tester C plants I saw pics from, i noticed the plant n bud structure kinda reminds me a lot old NL5Haze from Nevs old catalogs.

I would love to see how a cross between HazeAC male and LN would work out ;)

jim dankness and sour power

Shantibaba might have other ideas, but I've been calling my "C" tester the Shanti Haze

bh
wow thts som funny shit you kno i thought the same thing but wit all these interesting topics being discussed i neva dropped it .my thoughts on shantis haze were more soo caz the line is similar to nevs haze wit the added skunk as we kno it if it is a nl5haze A n sk/hz C hzC also similar to mh as unc says

L33T
This one sounds really interesting and some of the tester C plants I saw pics from, i noticed the plant n bud structure kinda reminds me a lot old NL5Haze from Nevs old catalogs

bh
you kno i understand everbody and their mother would cross and make work of nevs nl5haze but i feel neville created it and released it shanti should put it back out .

the test C is similar to mango haze thats why id love too see somthin a bit diff ukno more pure

L33T
would love to see how a cross between HazeAC male and LN would work out

BH
me too somthin we can really call shanti haze,i hope he decides to create a pure haze in honor of his name

1luvbigherb

Hey everyone I've started a thread here an on Icmag

just for fun i put up pics of hybrids A-C and their genetics for ppl to do a name game and give shanti some ideas

I've already takin the Shanti Haze and put it on there

if u look at my icmag thread i put pics of hybrids A together and C together theres sum amazing phenos coming in both

heres the site on Icmag http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166418

its in the strainbase here as well

Take it easy

BudBo

Hi All

Thanks Shanti for the information and the chance to test your seed,
this pedigree explains the flavours in the Hybrid Flowers
the A hybrid has a savory sweet mango taste that lingers on the palette for some time after the puff is over.
5 of 6 females had hollow stems,1 had pith filled stem and was not of the quality as the others tested so far.
1 female is more Afghan expressive and will be tested in a couple weeks along with the long flowering heavy yielding Skunk plant harvested last at 11.5 weeks of 12/12.
sedative ,mild,comfortable stone is a good description of the effect I have experienced with the Hybrid A {Mango Skunk}
P1010016.JPG

P10100012.JPG

Hybrid_A_16.JPG

Hybrid_A_120gms_.JPG

peace
scorpion

i must say first congrats to all the testers (it's how i found out about this excelent forum) and secondly phenomenal work Shanti. All the test grows look terrific and it appears you've struck gold again with these new lines. Oh how i would love to grow the Test A with the AfghanSkunk mom, hell i'd love all the hybrids...great work all

Back