G13 x Skunk mns

#1 Clone 7 Weeks

hey red,
they look great,very nice job

peace

Pleasure to grow out these stinky ladies:)

Hi all,

Took one of the G's out to have a look at her,and thought I'd share with you all:)

GSk_Clone_1_49Days.jpg

Looking frosty,about a week to 10 days left,calxys swelling well,buds need staking,a good sign.

G13Sk_Clone_1_49Days.jpg

One last soak or two,fed upto 1ml grow/3ml bloom,touch of tip burn,dropped the bloom down to 2ml/per litre.

peace all.

8 Weeks flower Clones#1

Hi all,

Another week should see them done,

GSk_clone_1_8weeks.jpg

GSk_clone_1_56_days.jpg

G13Sk_clone_1_56days.jpg

G13Skunk_clone_1_56days.jpg

This is one of the clones with two leaders.

Hi redeye

Great job man.They really turned out excellent.lovely bud shots and your bubble looks just delicious :)

Clone #1 56 Days

This clone was left with 3 leaders,no air buds all big solid nugs:)

Gsk_Clone_1_56days.jpg

G13SK_clone_1_8_weeks.jpg

Will keep this one around for a few more runs.

peace all.

Hi redeye

Great job man.They really turned out excellent.lovely bud shots and your bubble looks just delicious :)

Many thanks man,the hash was a real treat to say the least,one of these clones will go through the bags :)

I would keep this strain around for ease of growth,resin production,aroma,effects from the cured bud and most of all the hashish that can be made from her,top shelfer:)peace out my man.

peace all.

The End

Hi all,

#1 Clones chopped at 9 weeks/63 days.

Have a bonsai mom on the go and a few clones knockin about,she seems more potent this run,could be she reached sexual maturity,could be because she was from clone this run also or both,not sure but well pleased.

Fast easy to grow meds,2-3 week veg,60-63 day flower.Medium yield, could be a heavy yielder,responds well to topping.I would remove lower third of branches and lesser flowers from other branches,for solid nugs,but this is only what I've found with this strain,A really good all round performer in everyway.

1_G13SK_Curing.jpg

Still have 10 beans to run,these will be put on ice so to speak,as I am more than happy with this fine lady.

Thanks to all who dropped by,these beans are cheap for what you get,peanuts,you be crazy not to try these out :)

Medicinal value,sleep disorders,munchie inducing to stimulate appetite,relaxation for stress and I dare say a whole host of others!!!

Its been a blast folks,stay safe,stay high and stay happy,lol.

peace all.

Thanks BigH,trimming and jarring my friend,just a bit above to show you all whats going on,rock solid,resin covered bud,peace man.

Last edited:
Nice G13xSK flowers.Thanx for the pic . You did very nice job with these indeed.Keep it up

i must agree with everyones comments!
great growing redeye! i bet your eyes are bleedin from that stash! (if theres any still left lol:rolleyes:)
peace,
DD

Many Thanks Dan

Yes Red as, I had a pic for you but it no thumbnailed me ,lol :) peace

I found some real gems & plan on dropping the last 10 Beans real soon :)

:D

Thanks L33t, pleasure to grow these ladies mate :)

Last edited:
Dan I got the pic I lost before for you man, lol

G13wid top left, #14 AfghanHaze, G13Skunk clone next to the 3 on the book, she aint going anywhere soon, smells of BubbleGum cured she is still alive & thriving

MNS_Buds_Bubble1.jpg

Mixed MNS Haze Hash with a Nev's Haze 13 leaf Fan Leaf, just for a filler,

That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ was my nights Toke, Good Night, haha

peace Dan & all

G13wid top left, #14 AfghanHaze, G13Skunk clone next to the 3 on the book, she aint going anywhere soon, smells of BubbleGum cured she is still alive & thriving

MNS_Buds_Bubble1.jpg

Mixed MNS Haze Hash with a Nev's Haze 13 leaf Fan Leaf, just for a filler,

That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ was my nights Toke, Good Night, haha

peace Dan & all

just awesome!
i love your nightcap! LOL
thanks for sharing!
peace,
DD

Many thanks guys ,

Well I lost my clone mom :( , so a few months ago I popped my remaining 10 beans , I got one to pop , & guess what , he was a he , so I figured the girls were dyamite , so he maybe good for a cross or two , with my Haze mommas or my G13wid.

We ' ll see , later all

Note to self , grab some G13Skunks asap :) peace

Hey redeye awesome grow!
That 13 fingered leaf is crazy, I've never seen one before. I think that a g13/widow x g13/skunk would be a really cross. Perhaps you can nail down the g13 characteristics.

Would be interesting to see someone combine all the g13 strains in an attempt to isolate the g13.

Many thanks man

Hey redeye awesome grow!
That 13 fingered leaf is crazy, I've never seen one before. I think that a g13/widow x g13/skunk would be a really cross. Perhaps you can nail down the g13 characteristics.

Would be interesting to see someone combine all the g13 strains in an attempt to isolate the g13.

Hi Gertbfrow , the mother fu**er male looks like he' s on his last legs , so it will not be done :( , maybe next time :) , peace

Hey man

How long did you veg and how tall did your plants end up.
I have a head room problem. Thanks

Hi Kevinn ,

Seedplants were grown for 28 days from sprout , 5 females were grown out.

In flower 4 plants, x3-x4 stretch, the one carried forward was the #1 clone , she only doubled in height from veg to flower.She had this growth threw all runs , It makes me sad I have lost her , but on the upside I get to run some more G13 Skunks asap :)

What room size , amount of plants , temps , humidity & lighting used will all have an effect on the size of the plants grown.

From seed , 2-3 weeks , you can expect x3 , x4 stretch ,and deffo solid frosty buds of pure meds but I only ran 5 females , some may have had different results :)

Hope this helps abit , grow em you won' t be dissapointed ,

peace

Thanks
Two more questions
How big was your room? Did the 5 fill it out or could you have fit more in.
my is only 3' x 3'
How many watt light? I got a 400w.

Back