Sour Angel and TK91 First grow on this site.

Hello PCaddict!

Your 1st picture was compressed at 842KB, the 2nd picture was compressed at 322KB, much smaller, that's why the 2nd picture is not as good. For best quality, try to compress them closer to the limit, about 1,000KB or 1MB at this time. Hope this helps! :)

Longball

Well the TK91 cuts are not looking so good. The Sour Angle plants are doing fine. I hope a couple of the TK91s pull through and root. I will get pictures tomorrow.

They are wilting. The pots were presoaked and are good and moist/wet still so they just aren't taking and developing roots. I am going to give them awhile longer and see if they start making roots and straighten up. I will get some pics up tomorrow.

That RH and temp sounds like it's in the range. I feel like clones like it warm though.

I know it's usually not a good idea to use a dome with clones but I've been able to nurse a droopy cut until it got roots by perking it up with a dome for a few hours off and on until it could hold its own in the ambient environment.

Are these cuts off your TK91 mom or do you have a way to get more cuts?

The cut were gifted to me GreySeer I will clip the tips of the leaves Cannalicous They were just cuts. No roots yet. Trying to get them to root in the pot. I dont have a cloner and I have started plants like this before. They all did Great and the Sour Angles that are in the same environment and doing well. I think the TKs are just harder to get to start. I do appreciate any help/thoughts.

They are wilting. The pots were presoaked and are good and moist/wet still so they just aren't taking and developing roots. I am going to give them awhile longer and see if they start making roots and straighten up. I will get some pics up tomorrow.
Did you use a rooting gel? Without roots how are you feeding them?

🤙Mu

I used CloneX The soil has plenty of stuff for them to get by for 3 or 4 weeks before we need to give a drench. Last time I started cuts directly in the pots, they did Great. All of them made it.

Back