Latest Auction Offerings

So you outbid me eh? Your real name is needed for payment and mailing. Your auction name should be a pseudonym. Send a message to sales as they can accommodate this change for you.

🤙Mu

So you outbid me eh? Your real name is needed for payment and mailing. Your auction name should be a pseudonym. Send a message to sales as they can accommodate this change for you.

🤙Mu

I was there at the scene ready to outbid anyone :) Resistance is futile.
Scored some amazing deals there. Critical Haze is already rooting to go on aeroponics for after the seedround.
After that I will be placing a mixture again of several strains, but all MrNice.

Auction won by "full name". Is that viewable for everyone? If so I would prefer to be listed with a pseudoname on the store. Tried to change it to my initials, but the form wouldn't let me. I can fill in a false name but that would confuse the post office.
Sometimes yes.

Edit. False names are a red flag for the local post system. EG your posty might send it back knowing that the name isn't correct.

Last edited:
Auction won by "full name". Is that viewable for everyone? If so I would prefer to be listed with a pseudoname on the store. Tried to change it to my initials, but the form wouldn't let me. I can fill in a false name but that would confuse the post office.

yes I'm pretty sure it is visible to everyone, but only when they're on the auction page before the time expires. I've clicked on auctions that have expired previously, but the winner isn't shown.

I think you should be able to change the setting in the "edit profile" page. the first section has a "Display name publicly as" selection.

Good luck and congrats on the win! Which auction was it BTW? I'm curious since it seems to have been sought after.

It's official everyone. In 2 hours we all will have squandered the gift that's come to be known as the auctions.Screenshot_20210717-172121_Samsung Internet.jpg
The bountiful well has runneth dry. (Insert your preferred end times rant here). I'm going to find something to burn. In hopes that their blessings may return of course 🙏😁

Holy F#ck that SSH price though. Who thinks that one pack is really worth like 5 packs of his less popular strains?

Going for buy-it-now price. Of course, there are instances where prices have actually exceeded their buy-it-now price. I remember some higher prices on G13xAfSk and Mango IBL It is interesting the stuff that used to go for a song. Shit comes to mind. Anyway, good luck to the winner, those SSH are worth the current price for sure.

🤙Mu

Nah, I didn't catch it Mu. I lose interest after 50€ for anything.

In this right, I believe Shanti is his own worst enemy. Hard to release something new or maintain hype when keepers are abundant among his older / less popular lines.

How would you sum up your experiences with his G13 crosses Mu? I read his G13xHaze was quite a smoke. Curious if the G13 (as seeing ibl on crosses) is outperforming the critical (both afghan dom heavy yielders) in crosses.

I did it again- just as I finished, I erased the fkn post! Grrr. Back from my smoke break so the abbreviated version-
Some members buy one pack and are never heard from again. Others with their addiction to the auctions accumulate so much seed that they beg to be grown- got my hand up. I like to grow a lot of different varieties as it gives me a better understanding of the plant as a whole, not to mention the different head spaces.
There are members here more qualified to speak on G13 than myself and I hope they will chime in. I have leaned to NL in the past. My experience with G13 is limited to G13Haze and G13AfSk. While I prefer the NL5Hz, I like both, especially the G13AfSk! It is really good medicine. I like the unique smell and the yields are consistent. I have zero experience with the other varieties that members rave about, like the G13 Skunk- that's @quinxstar's purview I believe. I shied away from G13 in the past bc of the hype. After the G13AfSk grow, I became a believer. I like Critical but would reach for the NL5Afghan first for power AND smell AND taste AND yield. Though nothing has come close to the Medicine Man in yield for me. Now those plants can get real big and the Afghan used in the cross is a potent one.

🤙Mu

Nah, I didn't catch it Mu. I lose interest after 50€ for anything.

In this right, I believe Shanti is his own worst enemy. Hard to release something new or maintain hype when keepers are abundant among his older / less popular lines.

How would you sum up your experiences with his G13 crosses Mu? I read his G13xHaze was quite a smoke. Curious if the G13 (as seeing ibl on crosses) is outperforming the critical (both afghan dom heavy yielders) in crosses.

I wouldn't compare the G13Sk with the CM.

It's pretty dull to smoke from the G13 dry dull hash flavours.

Although was 10+ years ago I did those.

I have a batch.of G13Skunk I was given by seedsman. Said to be from Sam's. Just a straight F1 G13Xsams skunk M

It’s yours to take if it were up to me.
Already scored ASH, Skunk Haze, Neville’s Skunk, Critical,Haze, The Stones, Early Skunk.
Hungry for more, always. Just hope these R&R series keep coming? Because we are very curious with U2 and The Doors. Children in a candy shop, yes we are.

Next week it is game on cause we really want them before the the holidays. 2022 it is time for Mango and Neville Haze.
Life is too short but too fun being blessed with our holy virgin.

4 more minutes and the MasterKaze is still at €12,50. This strain is really under-rated. Anyone who has tried the 25% haze strains can attest to their specialness. I'm still sitting on a cleaning otherwise I'd be grabbing this stuff. Anything with Master Kush in it is fine by me!

*edit Someone got em for €13. Good hunting, there are some great phenos to be found!

🤙Mu

Last edited:
Back