slabs of dank 2021

Wait a second...they have that much flower already? Will They re veg? can’t wait to see next weeks pictures. My guess is they will re veg and ‘self prune’ and when second flowering happens late august you will have buds every where

I've never seen so much early flowering. They were all started from seed. Maybe too early??? It'll be interesting, very interesting.

Hardly, my state has no limit on hemp. Exactly what is hemp? The seed says Cannabis Sativa

What is hemp, and is it legal?
Hemp Is Officially Legal In The United States. Last Thursday, the President officially signed the 2018 Farm Bill. That means hemp is officially legal in the U.S. and that hemp and its derivatives are no longer considered Schedule I narcotics.

Texas hemp and CBD laws CBD is the non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBD produced from hemp plants was made legal in the U.S. at the end of 2018. In June 2019, Texas Governor passed House Bill 1325 which authorized the production, manufacture, and retail sale of hemp and hemp-derived products including CBD.

Last edited:

chill, it's all legal.
View attachment 51418

I know how to do this. I've got 45 years of experience.
View attachment 51419
It's funny how those red beer cups have become the go to seedling pots. I started using them before I realized others were doing the same. I think many of us gravitated to them instinctively. Definitely a bonus for the companies that make them

good morning here is some pics of yesterday. it hit 43dgr here lol last week, some of the leaves actually got burned. first pic is of a f1 banner kush, second pic is of laundry and a couple of stunted plants they reverted back to veg, hopefully they will produce something, third is the is some blueberry kush to the left and cotton candy cane to the left, fourth is ccc on the left and to the right is random outdoor stock with no name, fifth is a bunch of nevilles haze f1s i made last year, sixth shot is more random outdoor, and the last is a f1 strain i call gbd.

Attachments

• banner kush (Copy).jpg
    banner kush (Copy).jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 7
  • bcr (Copy).jpg
    bcr (Copy).jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 7
  • ccc (Copy).jpg
    ccc (Copy).jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 9
  • ccc1 (Copy).jpg
    ccc1 (Copy).jpg