Looking for cutting suggestion from a shop near me.

Hello Mimedpatient!

After working 35 years in the New York State Criminal Justice system I am quite knowledgeable about the court system, what can be accessed, and about rats! If a rats evidence is used in court then the defendant MUST be given a copy of the rats signed statement or a mistrial will be declared. At least in New York. Anyone who has been ratted on knows exactly who ratted on them and what they said. I can assure you that in New York State growing MJ is not a VICE, it is a actual crime. Of course, I grow it anyway, but I am retired! :) It is much easier to find facts about the truth than it is to find facts about lies!

Longball
Badass Longball! I assumed that because it was so easy for me to get as a random person, that the person who went to trial could get copies of all the court documents related to their case mailed directly to their home.

my family does private investigations, and its a weird job. In Michigan, And I assume most other states, by paying the state and federal governments, we have access to all the databases that are related to legal matters, except for expunged files. It is really messed up how easy it is to get, and how much information is available about each and every one of us.

Also, for those that want a smile, Michigan passed a law adding PI work as part of the defense you are entitled to w/ a public defender las year or the year before. My uncle is saving lives, by reducing sentences, and getting charges dropped.

So, when Gypsy posts up his court documentation, or someone links the appropriate documentation, we got to not be calling people rats and snitches until its confirmed. I hate hearsay. and conjecture. they are the worst kinds of evidence, and it makes sifting through data suck more than it has to when it is written.

he is apparently the father of kind bud
That's Chem...not Rez

Badass Longball! I assumed that because it was so easy for me to get as a random person, that the person who went to trial could get copies of all the court documents related to their case mailed directly to their home.

my family does private investigations, and its a weird job. In Michigan, And I assume most other states, by paying the state and federal governments, we have access to all the databases that are related to legal matters, except for expunged files. It is really messed up how easy it is to get, and how much information is available about each and every one of us.

Also, for those that want a smile, Michigan passed a law adding PI work as part of the defense you are entitled to w/ a public defender las year or the year before. My uncle is saving lives, by reducing sentences, and getting charges dropped.

So, when Gypsy posts up his court documentation, or someone links the appropriate documentation, we got to not be calling people rats and snitches until its confirmed. I hate hearsay. and conjecture. they are the worst kinds of evidence, and it makes sifting through data suck more than it has to when it is written.
Just a little FYI.
Court documents got posted LONG ago.
There is not Question.
Old news guys.
To clear a few things up.
Soma found his Diesel seeds in bag weed from NY.
His initial releases of NYCD were allover the place.
Rez rat used Somas NYCD and crossed it over the ECSD clone and bx,d it, that's what the V3 and all those releases were.
Chem Dog(the person) found the 13 seeds that birthed Chem Dog 91' ect.
Anyway, I don't really care anyway...but I do care about Rez being a Rat...he fucked up many lives!!
Basically he was on the 3rd strike with the 3 strikes your out...life..
He shit himself and went state.
He knew the game he was in, and what was at stake.
No excuses!!!

Someone posted above that was rez. Idk. I never had any interests in Rez dogs seeds. He was a complete asshole online and had a shitty reputation. Oth I would love to smoke some legit chemdog. I hear Chacos is the diesel cut to have.

Just a little FYI.
Court documents got posted LONG ago.
There is not Question.
Old news guys.
To clear a few things up.
Soma found his Diesel seeds in bag weed from NY.
His initial releases of NYCD were allover the place.
Rez rat used Somas NYCD and crossed it over the ECSD clone and bx,d it, that's what the V3 and all those releases were.
Chem Dog(the person) found the 13 seeds that birthed Chem Dog 91' ect.
Anyway, I don't really care anyway...but I do care about Rez being a Rat...he fucked up many lives!!
Basically he was on the 3rd strike with the 3 strikes your out...life..
He shit himself and went state.
He knew the game he was in, and what was at stake.
No excuses!!!

your last 2 sentences, is why one of my friends spent 5 in for being snitched on. its why after he was off probation, he was able to get cuts back from all his friends. he protected their freedom, they helped him get his life back in order. its why I shared this whole "Rez showed me his documentation and I believe him" thing if my friend is being gullible because he wants SD. Could you link the information or send me to someone who can easily get it? I would like to share and all I am able to turn up after 20 minutes of searching is forum threads and opinions. I do not want to put more work in if I do not have to.

Someone posted above that was rez. Idk. I never had any interests in Rez dogs seeds. He was a complete asshole online and had a shitty reputation. Oth I would love to smoke some legit chemdog. I hear Chacos is the diesel cut to have.

Pennywise420 on the forum picked the Chaco cut up around the time he joined. I am excited to see pics.

your last 2 sentences, is why one of my friends spent 5 in for being snitched on. its why after he was off probation, he was able to get cuts back from all his friends. he protected their freedom, they helped him get his life back in order. its why I shared this whole "Rez showed me his documentation and I believe him" thing if my friend is being gullible because he wants SD. Could you link the information or send me to someone who can easily get it? I would like to share and all I am able to turn up after 20 minutes of searching is forum threads and opinions. I do not want to put more work in if I do not have to.

Pennywise420 on the forum picked the Chaco cut up around the time he joined. I am excited to see pics.
Hey, yeah I'll get all the info to you.
There was just a big kick up a week or so ago regarding a seed co using his ECSD lines in the their breeding program.... people were not happy.
Understandably.
✌️

Nirvana was indicted in August 2013 by a federal grand jury on conspiracy to import and export marijuana and money laundering charges. Two others, whose names remain redacted, were also indicted.
Redacted means names removed from legal documents for *security* which probably means rez and chems snitching was on federal level (dea).
So, dunno how rez showed papers proving he didn't snitch/rat/squeel/snivel like a school girl.

There is no paperwork for not ratting. While the defendant and his lawyer is given a copy of a rats signed statement, if the statement is not used as evidence at trial then the rats name is redacted from public documents. In this case the charges were dropped
so the evidence was not used, hence the names are redacted as technically no one ratted. Only Nirvana and the other two know who the rat is. Same with a plea bargain, no trial, no rats evidence, names are redacted. Many times a non-disclosure statement is negotiated so the rat can't be mentioned. But the defendant knows who is it, of course. While Rez does not have paper stating he did not rat perhaps he has paper of the signed statement by the Rat. I very much doubt that though. To be clear, I've never heard of Rez or Nirvana, the other Dog until this thread so....I just like gossip columns! ;)

Longball

so, one of my best friends will not deal w/ anyone who snitches' as that's why he went to jail. Rez showed him court documentation refuting these claims. so, apparently Rez is willing and able to prove that he did not snitch on gypsy if asked. My friend did not know Rez till Rez commented on his Sour Diesel pictures on Instagram. This man is paranoid, dislikes snitches, so, that's my only opinion on Rez. my snitch hating friend feels differently than the rest of the world.

Genotype A2 is a decent place to get clones from. some of my friends have gotten clones from them and it was good smoke when finished. I do feel that some of their varieties may have been weakened from stressful conditions on the moms though, and they do benefit heavily from synthetic w/ lots of microbials, or organics w/ worms in the soil, and full spectrum type lighting/ or some summer sun to come back to full vigor. as one friend who does bare bones hydro has trouble keeping clones from there around for longer than a year, and another only has to buy a variety from them once, and does organics at his house, and helps his dad w/ his synthetics w/ microbials into soilless media.

I like your choices! I hope you got a chemmy chem 91 and not a lemony one! as I have smoked both types of chem 91 from friends who got cuttings from there at different times.

If you still have space and cash, try and snag clones of : Old Family Purple, The White, the Gelato 33, the Larry OG, GMO x Ghost, Princess Leia, Nic the Bruiser, and the SFV OG x Triangle Kush.

Since you intend to make seeds, you should really consider getting the white, gelato, and Larry cuts. if they prove to be legit they are wonderful breeding partners. the white lets the other parent's effects shine through while adding frost and indica structure, only slightly mellowing out the effect, the gelato is part of the modern breeding scene so its worth doing, and larry is an old school clone that is lemony og goodness,

The guy leafdoctor1 has won some of the local flower and concentrate competitions that were happening from 2014-2017. I've never smoked bad flower from him, IDK if He still does, but He dropped off flower to a few of the Detroit dispensaries back in the time frame I mentioned. hit up weed maps and check it out, he may have flower of what he has available as clones through genotype a2.

My friend is raving about the nic the bruiser flower he is getting from his friend, and all I hear is "I need to bring you this NtB to try!" and I keep saying, "stop smoking before you head over to help and you will remember to bring it"

I haven't gotten clones from there as I have never looked at the menu and seen something I wanted that I didn't have seed of(or its hybrids/cousins) or access to the same or similar from a friend. that may have changed, as I want that SFV x Triangle, and the OFP if they are priced well. lets me get different packs from the breeder. I am pretty sure that the sfv triangle is By CSI Humboldt, and I know the Old Family Purple Is.

Don't Knock the Lemon Sour Diesel if its the cut that's been floating around for over a decade. someone w/ a small warehouse did a huge hunt and passed cuts around metro Detroit and its quite the lemon Indica w/ some head feels.

Thanks for all of that. Yeah, gonna have to check things out with the new strains, hopefully they stay healthy.
The sfv x triangle sounds dope, I would love to get my hands on a real original sfv cut one day.

The one thing I'm kind of iffy about the general of is the glueberry and it makes me wonder about the place. I was originally told it was " clone only", so I thought "awesome, probably some dope dj/josey gg4 dopeness..." Turns out it's a dutch passion cut that one of their customers passed them. I'm being a gene snob, but really???? That's what you consider an "elite clone only"?
I'm also pretty pumped, because I just was able to receive the real deal GG#4! I know, it's old news, but I'm pumped.
Also, they told me it was honest chem 91 skunk va..... We'll see.

Hey, yeah I'll get all the info to you.
There was just a big kick up a week or so ago regarding a seed co using his ECSD lines in the their breeding program.... people were not happy.
Understandably.
Thank you! Sensient! I appreciate you getting that As My search skills have weakened greatly from when I was on search duty a decade ago. My friend and I are goingto be having a discussion.
There is no paperwork for not ratting. While the defendant and his lawyer is given a copy of a rats signed statement, if the statement is not used as evidence at trial then the rats name is redacted from public documents. In this case the charges were dropped
so the evidence was not used, hence the names are redacted as technically no one ratted. Only Nirvana and the other two know who the rat is. Same with a plea bargain, no trial, no rats evidence, names are redacted. Many times a non-disclosure statement is negotiated so the rat can't be mentioned. But the defendant knows who is it, of course. While Rez does not have paper stating he did not rat perhaps he has paper of the signed statement by the Rat. I very much doubt that though. To be clear, I've never heard of Rez or Nirvana, the other Dog until this thread so....I just like gossip columns! ;)

Longball
This is why I was confused by his statement, but he is paranoid about that kind of thing, so I assume my friend knows what that paperwork would look like as he went to jail because he got snitched on. and if Rez is willing to show someone he barely knows paperwork to attempt to show he isn't a snitch, that means all of us in theory could get it from him to. I love/hate gossip. its great, until its the only version of events available in the discourse.

Thanks for all of that. Yeah, gonna have to check things out with the new strains, hopefully they stay healthy.
The sfv x triangle sounds dope, I would love to get my hands on a real original sfv cut one day.

The one thing I'm kind of iffy about the general of is the glueberry and it makes me wonder about the place. I was originally told it was " clone only", so I thought "awesome, probably some dope dj/josey gg4 dopeness..." Turns out it's a dutch passion cut that one of their customers passed them. I'm being a gene snob, but really???? That's what you consider an "elite clone only"?
I'm also pretty pumped, because I just was able to receive the real deal GG#4! I know, it's old news, but I'm pumped.
Well, most of the stuff they have ever offered has always been grower selected cuttings from seed packs. or "elites" a grower sold them. the chem is very likely from a pack of someone's chem 91 work. If you find something great from a pack of MNS, you could in theory, sell them a tray of cuttings, and then see your selected cutting become an instate phenomenon. like leaf doctors Nic The Bruiser being a "sleeper" elite clone. people be sleeping on it by choosing the other stuff on the clone menu.

I, am about to get off my ass and make the trip to go get some clones from them. after seeing that Dehash99 on Instagram has a good, or some good phenotypes of the SFV x TK from someone over by him.

How are your clones coming along? care to share some pics? I was not knocking the chem 91 seed work, or your clone! because I have grown quite a few skunk va hybrids, and some s1's. and if I had had an AC unit, they would have been scary dank! and good on you having GG4 if you are excited! real gg4 clones are easy to come by over in the metro Detroit area. don't grow it for commercial production if you need to get top dollar. grow it as your big yielding headstash!

sorry for seeming like I blew you off with my previous comment the ether month, the conversation that erupted had me distracted.

you aren't being a gene snob. supposedly. Hazeman got a mislabeld pack of 79xmas bud, instead of pine tar kush. people who got seeds of both variety's from the same guy hazeman got them from, and from CSI Humboldt, agree on this. guess whose seeds got bought 1st? CSI. that particular hazeman project is at the back end of the to buy list.

Guess where I went to plumb the base of the genepool? MNS.

Longball

it's fun how the reputation of nirvana is bad but personnaly all the strains i try from then are good

i heart about gyspy is a bad guy because he sabotaged seed of other breeder like kc brain

I spent $100 to send seedbay over 3k (compassion for the passionate) seeds once, not even a thank you

Here's a tip you should really pay attention to:
Dunk any clones you receive, from anyone.
I've received many clones over the years.....and NEVER have I seen one that was not infested with mites.
I've had to do several complete teardowns and chlorine bleach wash's before I heeded this lesson.

Here's a tip you should really pay attention to:
Dunk any clones you receive, from anyone.
I've received many clones over the years.....and NEVER have I seen one that was not infested with mites.
I've had to do several complete teardowns and chlorine bleach wash's before I heeded this lesson.
All cuttings were kept in quarantine in the basement, while the grow room is 2 floors up. Good advice though.

I, am about to get off my ass and make the trip to go get some clones from them. after seeing that Dehash99 on Instagram has a good, or some good phenotypes of the SFV x TK from someone over by him.

How are your clones coming along? care to share some pics? I was not knocking the chem 91 seed work, or your clone! because I have grown quite a few skunk va hybrids, and some s1's. and if I had had an AC unit, they would have been scary dank! and good on you having GG4 if you are excited! real gg4 clones are easy to come by over in the metro Detroit area. don't grow it for commercial production if you need to get top dollar. grow it as your big yielding headstash!

sorry for seeming like I blew you off with my previous comment the ether month, the conversation that erupted had me distracted.

you aren't being a gene snob. supposedly. Hazeman got a mislabeld pack of 79xmas bud, instead of pine tar kush. people who got seeds of both variety's from the same guy hazeman got them from, and from CSI Humboldt, agree on this. guess whose seeds got bought 1st? CSI. that particular hazeman project is at the back end of the to buy list.

All good man. My clones are coming along very well. Had alot going on and am about to throw them into flower in the next couple of weeks.
I'm really looking forward to trying out the fire og x true og that I got, it's extremely resinous in veg. Let me know how that sfv x tk goes, I received a cutting of "true" sfv recently that I'm excited about.

I can share pics if you would like, but it's just veg right now. Not a whole lot to see. I'm enjoying it though.
All of my seed plants have been sexed a while back and ready to run. Have 3 dolce sativa females and 5 or 6 mental floss that are promising.

All good man. My clones are coming along very well. Had alot going on and am about to throw them into flower in the next couple of weeks.
I'm really looking forward to trying out the fire og x true og that I got, it's extremely resinous in veg. Let me know how that sfv x tk goes, I received a cutting of "true" sfv recently that I'm excited about.
I can share pics if you would like, but it's just veg right now. Not a whole lot to see. I'm enjoying it though.
All of my seed plants have been sexed a while back and ready to run. Have 3 dolce sativa females and 5 or 6 mental floss that are promising.
awesome! share pics of the resinous in veg true fire og!!!!! badass on getting a hopefully real, or phenotypically real s1 sfv!!!!!!

I shall! I, may also snag some Teen size plants if they have them for a good price.

Back