What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Hello BB!

Do you know what it is? As in, What are you smoking today? Looks more like a growing plant than something you are smoking today? Help me out here BB, I'm old and a bit confused! The sideways picture is not unconfusing me!

Longball

Aloha everyone!

Here's some spears from Holy Smoke #5 I started the morning off with. I was setting up this morning for a Holy Grail 'early bud' shoot- it went to shit. Managed to get this pic before lift off.

hs #5 6_14.jpg
*edit- smelling of moth balls in a cedar chest. She's wicked good!

🤙Mu

Last edited:
I got inspired by @longball 's post over here. I'm about to embark on a new professinal journey with interesting challenges ahead so I have what to celebrate as well. The past year at work was not the most inspiring/motivating/challenging year for me and suddenly a close friend called me to discuss if I wanted to start working for him and it's almost as if he released me from my suffering :D Looking back at the past year, it now looks like G1d just wanted to tell me: "Son, I want you to move on, there's something much much nicer to be done elsewhere." So to celebrate these positive changes, I recently opened this locally distilled gem. I've always been a fan of peated scotch (Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Coal Ila, Talisker etc.) and this whisky is imho just better than any of those which is quite a statement. I think it has the perfect balance of peat, vanilla, honey and oak. I may be biased because it was produced by a very close friend but it has recently won a prestigious (blind tasting) contest in the UK and over there they couldn't believe that this level of quality was possible after only 3 years on the barrel. Check it out if you're into whisky. It's a smoky kind of whisky so I'm even staying on-topic.

20210617_124148.jpg

The bud is from an Orange Bud (auto - Dutch Passion) which was harvested 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, it passed the 1-week-cure milestone and it's a pretty good smoke. It smells like a combo of spice-hash-leather-frankincense with some smell of orange in the background. The smoke is straight up frankincense-liquorice-sandalwood and it finishes with some citrus flavors.
A friend made and gifted me this pipe (combination of cherry and rose wood) and it's been my favorite ever since I got it. I'm thinking of making a DIY tutorial to show how we can make such a pipe ourselves.

I got inspired by @longball 's post over here. I'm about to embark on a new professinal journey with interesting challenges ahead so I have what to celebrate as well. The past year at work was not the most inspiring/motivating/challenging year for me and suddenly a close friend called me to discuss if I wanted to start working for him and it's almost as if he released me from my suffering :D Looking back at the past year, it now looks like G1d just wanted to tell me: "Son, I want you to move on, there's something much much nicer to be done elsewhere." So to celebrate these positive changes, I recently opened this locally distilled gem. I've always been a fan of peated scotch (Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Coal Ila, Talisker etc.) and this whisky is imho just better than any of those which is quite a statement. I think it has the perfect balance of peat, vanilla, honey and oak. I may be biased because it was produced by a very close friend but it has recently won a prestigious (blind tasting) contest in the UK and over there they couldn't believe that this level of quality was possible after only 3 years on the barrel. Check it out if you're into whisky. It's a smoky kind of whisky so I'm even staying on-topic.

View attachment 51813

The bud is from an Orange Bud (auto - Dutch Passion) which was harvested 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, it passed the 1-week-cure milestone and it's a pretty good smoke. It smells like a combo of spice-hash-leather-frankincense with some smell of orange in the background. The smoke is straight up frankincense-liquorice-sandalwood and it finishes with some citrus flavors.
A friend made and gifted me this pipe (combination of cherry and rose wood) and it's been my favorite ever since I got it. I'm thinking of making a DIY tutorial to show how we can make such a pipe ourselves.
I actually hate peated scotch. but I grew up, and since Ive grown pot as an adult, moving peat around the garden. peated whiskey, and peat moss smell/taste so similar it disgusts me.

Last night I had some Panama Haze I grew. I Loved it. I cant describe taste except to say it taste different then other strains in a good way. I Love the smell but its the same way, I cant really describe it other then to say it smells different but in a good way. The buzz was relaxed and Long lasting. Not sure why that Sativa makes me relaxed but that one does. I Really like it though. Well I set down and watch Netflix after I smoke it so maybe if I was up moving it would be different.

I am new so I should introduce myself. I am PCaddict. I use that user name because I used to really be into building PCs. I am active on another forum and keep a couple journals. Just looking for some journals to follow here too.

View attachment 51813

that pipe is cool ill bet it hits nice and smooth!

Back