haze newby

I’m wondering if she’s actually going to finish. Lol
i dont think so!
Looking great.

I personally would snip off the branches above the light. The plant is likely putting a lot of energy into searching for light because out in the sun it could always get past whatever obstruction into a fresh stream of sunlight. U
thanks plant mb thats funny ive been thinking that to plus all the extensions hanging out there not doing anything snip all that off.

I almost always let sats grow above the light, it helps to slow the stretch because those tops aren't trying to reach for the sky if they are in shade.

I *still* say it's reverting, for whatever reason.....look at those stretched out growtips only in the highest levels of light ????

Hello stickman2006!

That plant makes me think of Nevil's first female Haze plant. It just would never finish and he killed it without ever taking a cutting. Something he always regretted. Please take some cuttings if you haven't already!

" The subject of Haze keeps coming up. The first batch that I planted produced one plant, a female. It was the slowest to flower I'd ever come across and flowered for longer. I got 3 different crops of seed of it and it had still not finished. It was huge and filled a quarter of the room, it had wispy buds and when you smoked it, other people complained about the smell. It didn't have much resin and after 9 months flowering, with no end in sight, I chopped it. It seem the most impractical plant I'd ever grown. I didn't keep a cutting. I truly regret not having made a cutting of that plant. I didn't make that mistake with the 6 that followed. I'm feeling a bit sad now, I think that I'll go and have a smoke. N."

Longball

I almost always let sats grow above the light, it helps to slow the stretch because those tops aren't trying to reach for the sky if they are in shade.

I *still* say it's reverting, for whatever reason.....look at those stretched out growtips only in the highest levels of light ????
these are all new to me so ill chalk it up to a learning experience.
Hello stickman2006!

That plant makes me think of Nevil's first female Haze plant. It just would never finish and he killed it without ever taking a cutting. Something he always regretted. Please take some cuttings if you haven't already!

" The subject of Haze keeps coming up. The first batch that I planted produced one plant, a female. It was the slowest to flower I'd ever come across and flowered for longer. I got 3 different crops of seed of it and it had still not finished. It was huge and filled a quarter of the room, it had wispy buds and when you smoked it, other people complained about the smell. It didn't have much resin and after 9 months flowering, with no end in sight, I chopped it. It seem the most impractical plant I'd ever grown. I didn't keep a cutting. I truly regret not having made a cutting of that plant. I didn't make that mistake with the 6 that followed. I'm feeling a bit sad now, I think that I'll go and have a smoke. N."

Longball
i did take some cuts but there not looking good so ill try some more ill use some of those stretchy tips.

Back