Hazeman's F3 Neville's skunk

MImedpatient

I snagged a pack on sale last year while snagging some of his IBL/Heirloom varieties. figured, "nothing else I want is available, thse freebies are sexy, Neville's skunk it is."

He has bred it towards the haze/sativa side. my 4 girls from 10 seeds that popped, 1 looked like a sativa that needed to be pruned and shaped, looked like a poorly grown version of some of Musashi's NL5 haze plant's.
1 had more modrn type bud structure,
2 had 90's lookin fluffy skunk sativa buds.
one of the 90's type plants has a very faint note of a few of the "skunk spray" smells with some herbal spiciness, the other is herbal spices/lemongrass, the "poor imitation of Musashi's pictures" has taken on a lemongrass smell quite hard. the "modern" lookin one is still kind of fruity, but getting a little more lemongrass.
the very mild notes of skunk spray girl is the only one gettin revegged. she grows perfect untopped, stretched 2.5 times, and had really nice branch spacing while also stacking flower sites. she would have prefered a 7 or 10 gallon pot to a 5 gallon pot, as would have her sisters.

they were all lighter feeders than the Mac one Caps cut, I feel that the VMPSP(very mild partial skunk spray) keeper will easily need 25% less of the veg bloom base than the mac one.

I have 5 packs of Shanti's F1 Nevilles haze to go through when I get the time, as I am on an indica hunt.

Shantibaba, is by definition, the breeder for breeders.

BTW Skunk spray is 7-9 chemicals usually, and when I say vey mild and partial, its like 2 of the parts of the smell, like if a skunk sprayed an animal in your yard 2 days ago, and you catch it on the breeze. while talking to the neighbor across the street.

How is the potency?
Don't know yet, still flushing. I am keeping based on smell as I personally, do not care about bud potency really, only effect. I can keep it around w/ a boveda pack in w/ it it until I get the rosin press set up and squish it. everything is more potent when you do a dab consisting of .1g of rosin.

Don't know yet, still flushing. I am keeping based on smell as I personally, do not care about bud potency really, only effect. I can keep it around w/ a boveda pack in w/ it it until I get the rosin press set up and squish it. everything is more potent when you do a dab consisting of .1g of rosin.
Effect is good. HM didn't seem to think his breeding of this strain was very hazeywhen I asked him.

I haven't tried rosin yet, I'm affraid it would knock me out, haven't built up much of a tolerance. I do make hash though, sprinkle a bit on my reefer when I really need to sleep

Effect is good. HM didn't seem to think his breeding of this strain was very hazeywhen I asked him.

I haven't tried rosin yet, I'm affraid it would knock me out, haven't built up much of a tolerance. I do make hash though, sprinkle a bit on my reefer when I really need to sleep
all 4 of my girls from a pack are sativa/skunk/haze dominant. Maybe I got lucky? these are not indica dominant n the slightest.

I just pulled them as they started pushing some either "not enough food" or root bound hermaphroditism around week 13, I started flushing all of them, even the long one, as I over fed them and made them mad.

13 weeks such a tease, I'd be mad too!
All that pent up beauty just waiting for her mr right..
but then again I don't crate my dogs either, they're family. Not a possession

13 weeks such a tease, I'd be mad too!
All that pent up beauty just waiting for her mr right..
but then again I don't crate my dogs either, they're family. Not a possession
revegging a stump, gonna let the stank keeper got for 15 next round, gonna drop feed by 1.5g of base, and .2g of bloom additive per gallon of feed on a lights worth of plants. I made an instagram to post pics for the forum and link them. I will bee keeping better documentation. I have a picture of the 4 mother plants, and bud pics

Back