my 2021 outdoor season

The G13 is a given. How about treating us to a Skunk Haze grow? As if it was about us haha!

🤙Mu

for the moment I am disappointed the g13 afghan skunk seem to have very little vigor they look like old seeds while those are the last I bought

when i google it it's should be a different strain
Agent Orange
I did mean space queen, and if your agent orange is the TGA one, a space queen phenotype would look like a Jack herer/C99 plant w/ a racy, similar to Adderall type effect. and could likely have more of a cherry or funky type smell than the super orange terpenes on most agent oranges I have tried.

Agent Orange
I did mean space queen, and if your agent orange is the TGA one, a space queen phenotype would look like a Jack herer/C99 plant w/ a racy, similar to Adderall type effect. and could likely have more of a cherry or funky type smell than the super orange terpenes on most agent oranges I have tried.

ok thx

i hear about jack ripper a great strain

the seeds are from philosopers seeds is suposse to be a f2 of tga

Last edited:
finaly 4 g13 out of soil long to start but it's goods

the 6 others are in soil

in some days i will take a pic of all the seeds out of soils for the moment i put 47 my goal was 60

0 on dreamtime maybe i will try some walkabout

I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out, especially the Agent Orange. I may pick up one of their packs

I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out, especially the Agent Orange. I may pick up one of their packs
I really want to snag a pack of space jill from ms jill. but at the same time, I am convinced that her and subcool had bred the funk potential of SQ out for fruitiness traits..
it's a selection of chocolope from dna of absolute seeds already do last year a great strain to smoke

its a f2 of chocolate og X cannalope haze

View media item 141
beautifl Quin!

Having been acquainted with Subcool and Jill for a few decades it's only fitting to mention that Subcool did all of his breeding in a small closet with zero testing for the longest time.
Buyer beware ?

Having been acquainted with Subcool and Jill for a few decades it's only fitting to mention that Subcool did all of his breeding in a small closet with zero testing for the longest time.
Buyer beware ?
I wasnt buying thier seed until other people were also prodcing them. I was gifted a pre subcool SQ, and grew subcools hybrids as I never got a pack of SL when it was in stock; to try and find a dad. all subcools stuff came out as fruity c99 type hybrids that finish in normal/fast speeds. MY SQ took 12 weeks and was weed funk w/ no fruit. I grew 6 or so varieties from them. it was all great pot, but not meant for what I was lookin to do. the effect of SQ is super noticeable, and easily dominates its direct childrens crosses. Quinn made a good choice w/ the Agent orange, as the SQ is grandparent, and this is the F2 made by someone else, so hopefully the reshuffle brings out many, of the funk smells. Agent orange is almost offensive w/ its orange smell on the keeper phenotypes. like if someone made Orange Sol even more of a volatile smell compound.

Back