Suggestions on strains

Islandgrower

2021 COE Winner
Hey all ,should have seen me around and I would love to hear your suggestions on my next round of beans I will pop.
Nothing is off limits once it is on the list.
No real preference on attributes so even if it is a strain you haven't grown and would be interested to see ,let me know.Screenshot_20210326-110718_Gallery.jpg
2 strains maybe even 3 .

Hi,
After seeing @musashi the doors grow I would go for it.
So if you want to go long flowering haze I would choose
1-the doors.
2-nl5xhaze
3-nevil'sxmango

If you want to go indica:
1-ortega
2-nordle
3-g13xskunk.

If you want "in between" hybrids:
1-angel heart
2-crit haze or master kaze.
3-the cure.

And if you have time and space for a small outdoor grow:
1-devil
2- spice
3-dreamtime.

Hi,
After seeing @musashi the doors grow I would go for it.
So if you want to go long flowering haze I would choose
1-the doors.
2-nl5xhaze
3-nevil'sxmango

If you want to go indica:
1-ortega
2-nordle
3-g13xskunk.

If you want "in between" hybrids:
1-angel heart
2-crit haze or master kaze.
3-the cure.

And if you have time and space for a small outdoor grow:
1-devil
2- spice
3-dreamtime.
Good suggestions thank you.

All great suggestions. I see some commonality between a few choices. Those are definitely gonna be in . Now to decide how many of each strain . I'm thinking 16 plants to start . Can always pop more if need be.
My first choice will be .......... NL5×haze for majority 8 seeds. Second choice is Critical haze widow 6 seeds. And bringing up the rear I am thinking 🤔 I've never run a Neville’s anything so Neville haze mango. 6 as well

Ok so started some beans . No mns this round . However will be popping more beans in 3 weeks time.
I have started about 4 q blue and 5 q cosmos from lemonhoko genetics. Also a strain a buddy is breeding called fpog. And highlander from ocean grown . Also a deadhead og × peanut butter cookies from lorax315 on IG.

Ok so started some beans . No mns this round . However will be popping more beans in 3 weeks time.
I have started about 4 q blue and 5 q cosmos from lemonhoko genetics. Also a strain a buddy is breeding called fpog. And highlander from ocean grown . Also a deadhead og × peanut butter cookies from lorax315 on IG.
the fpog is likely Fruity Pebble OG. alien kush x green ribbon. I got a pair of f4 generation half packs as freebies w/ an order from JAWS. and some hybrids w/ FPOG are what I paid for. if you enjoy the fruity and hashy indica's Shanti provides, and good OG kushes, in theory you should enjoy FPOG. there are males and females in the FPOG that carry legit "I just poured fruity pebbles in a bowl" smell. JAWS and a few others who bred w/ it found plants that pass the trait! we should both be super excited!!!!!

the fpog is likely Fruity Pebble OG. alien kush x green ribbon. I got a pair of f4 generation half packs as freebies w/ an order from JAWS. and some hybrids w/ FPOG are what I paid for. if you enjoy the fruity and hashy indica's Shanti provides, and good OG kushes, in theory you should enjoy FPOG. there are males and females in the FPOG that carry legit "I just poured fruity pebbles in a bowl" smell. JAWS and a few others who bred w/ it found plants that pass the trait! we should both be super excited!!!!!
Sweet . My buddy has a few strains he is working on . He has one that has peppermint terps. Forgot which one that was , I have a few of his strains in my vault .

Of the 21 seeds only 4 did not have a tail and 3 of those are the fpog. I still put them in coco in hopes they germinate . All other strains had tails of at least a ½inch. Most longer.
When I popped the stardawg ogee's(stardawg x fpog) I had a similar thing happen, they did germinate for me!

Back