Latest Auction Offerings

Now i will say i do have questions & a comment/opinion to add.

These new haze crosses just released are starting at 40€ when rest are 12.5. Scott you already had some heavy haze crosses in your original catalog.

To me it just feels like going to a restaurant, ordering your favorite dish and being told now there's a deluxe version. So naturally you get it, then the bill comes and it's 3X more than the original! You ask why and the response is "more bacon".

Are we on a payment plan where once you recoup your cost to reacquire the haze it will start at same price as rest? How much was it and where we at?

Now i will say i do have questions & a comment/opinion to add.

These new haze crosses just released are starting at 40€ when rest are 12.5. Scott you already had some heavy haze crosses in your original catalog.

To me it just feels like going to a restaurant, ordering your favorite dish and being told now there's a deluxe version. So naturally you get it, then the bill comes and it's 3X more than the original! You ask why and the response is "more bacon".

Are we on a payment plan where once you recoup your cost to reacquire the haze it will start at same price as rest? How much was it and where we at?

Time and demand.
Hazes take longer and yield less seed compared to skunk.

If the effect is different/stronger than its successful

Time and demand.
Hazes take longer and yield less seed compared to skunk.
That's a given. Just saying I've personally seen some strong sativa leaners in old stock. Saying more haze in already very haze leaning plants just seems underwhelming.

I think lf he was going for hype or a quick cash grab he should of took something newly hyped like an OG (i would say banana) and took his stable of males to her.

At least something different. Just my feelings.

That's a given. Just saying I've personally seen some strong sativa leaners in old stock. Saying more haze in already very haze leaning plants just seems underwhelming.

I think lf he was going for hype or a quick cash grab he should of took something newly hyped like an OG (i would say banana) and took his stable of males to her.

At least something different. Just my feelings.

Stealing someone else's work isn't shantis method.
He's historically kept to the same genetics but hunted out phenos to make new vars.

Back