Islandgrowers "perpetual " grow

Thanks bro, I'm loving it too. Not bad for only getting direct sun for about 5 hrs a day. But that is very high uv index. The rest of the growing season it will increase to about 7 hopefully. Have a few trees blocking the sunshine.

If the Dutch can turn water into land, I'm sure we can replace your trees (blocking the sunshine) by more valuable trees...

thats why sativas do well there so you veg indicas indoors then finish outside personally i would love that setup i have a few sprouts going outside and some veging indoors to put out in june they'll be 2or3 ft bushes then when they go outside they blow up its fun watching them.

thats why sativas do well there so you veg indicas indoors then finish outside personally i would love that setup i have a few sprouts going outside and some veging indoors to put out in june they'll be 2or3 ft bushes then when they go outside they blow up its fun watching them.
I can imagine . If my yard was a little more private I would attempt a monster plant using a solar light to keep it in veg.

Gorgeous plants, buddy. So lush and happy. Great variety. I’m cheering for good weather. Those Critical Haze F2’s look especially juicy. Congrats on all your herbs.

Gorgeous plants, buddy. So lush and happy. Great variety. I’m cheering for good weather. Those Critical Haze F2’s look especially juicy. Congrats on all your herbs.
The ch f2 is being grown in my first coco hempy. Should have gone with a larger container but she is doing OK seeing that she gets too dry sometimes.

Back