The Sweetest Fruit

tomvega420

Any ideas on a very sweet fruity smelling strain? Mr. Nice strain and/or other. Only interested in seed strains that I can purchase from the internet.

One that smells like any combination of these - Peach, Berry, Floral, Mango, Blueberry, Fruit, Bubblegum, Grape, Melon, Pineapple, Cherry, Coconut, and/or Strawberry.

But has none or little of these - Ammonia, Earthy, Licorice, Pepper, Meat, Petroleum, Pine, Cedar, Menthol, Grass/Hay, Mint, Rotten, Hash, Skunk, Iron/Rust, Musk, Spice, Leather, Nutmeg, and/or Coffee

Here are the results from my quest for "The Sweetest Fruit". Any thoughts on theses strains? Which one is fruitiest? Any additions? Breeder info on strains with no breeder? Should any of these not be on the list?

I did not get any suggestions from MNS Forum but here are some from eight other forums.

Here is the list for anyone looking for fruit. The ones suggested the most were Blueberry, C99, Mango, Pineapple Express, Power Plant, and strains from TGA Genetics

Afgoo/Afgooey
Albert Walker
Amnesia Mango Haze - Rokerij Seeds
Big Band - Kannabia Seeds
Blueberry - DJ Short
Blue Cheese - Barneys Farm
Bubblegum - Serious Seeds
Bubblegum - T H Seeds
C99
Canna Sutra - Delta-9 Labs
Cherry AK47
Cinderella 99 BX-1- Mosca Seeds
Dabney Blue
F13 - DJ Short
Flo - DJ Short
G-13 - Barney's Farm
G-bomb - Big Buddah
Godberry
Grandaddy Purple
Grape Ape
Grapefruit - Female Seeds or Dinafem?
Green Crack
Hawaiian Skunk - Seedsman Seeds
Haze - Barney's Farm
Iced Grapefruit - Female Seeds
Island Sweet Skunk - Next Generation Seeds
Jack Candy - Sensi Seed Bank
Jack Flash - Sensi Seed Bank
Jackie O - Sensi Seed Bank
Jackie White - Sensi Seed Bank
Jack's Cleaner - Sensi Seed Bank
Jillybean - TGA Genetics
Kandy Kush - Reserva Privada
Kushberry - DNA Genetics
LA Confidential - DNA Genetics
Lockstock - G13 Labs
Mango - KC Brains or Kulu Seeds?
Mango Haze - Mr. Nice
Mango Kush
Mau Mau
Cherry Bomb - Reeferman Seeds
Opal Fruits
Oriental Cheese - Billy Goat Seeds
Papaya - Nirvana Seeds
Peach Madness
Pineapple Express - Barneys Farm
Pineapple Express - g13 labs
Pineapple Kush
Plushberry - TGA
Power Plant - Many Breeders, which one?
Power Plant x C99
Purple Berry
Shiskaberry
Space Queen - TGA Genetics
Spangles
Strawberry Blue - World of seeds
Strawberry Cough - Dutch Passion
Strawberry Diesel - Holy Smoke Seeds
Strawberry Kush - Royal Dutch Genetics
Sweet Tooth - Barneys Farm and BC Bud Depot
Sweet Cindy
SweetestCindy99
Tangerine Dream - Barney's Farm
The Ogre
The Third Dimension - TGA Genetics
Tora Bora - Reserva Privada
Twisted Fruit
Vortex - TGA Genetics
Wappa - Paradise Seeds
White Berry - Paradise Seeds

Once again, any thoughts on theses strains? Which one is fruitiest? Any additions? Breeder info on strains with no breeder? Should any of these not be on the list?

And another question you can help with if you can.

I am helping out a new medical marijuana patient. What would be the most potent beginner strain for him? I have much experience and will be helping him but will only be able to be there once every 1-2 weeks.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/8765-most-potent-indoor-beginner-mns-strain.html

definitely try MNS MangoHaze, MangoWidow, AngelHeart and Spice...all bubbling with rapid growth, exotic fruity flavors and highs even the most highly thought of connoisseur would beg for...Shanti's MangoHaze and it's hybrids are incredible and nothing short of superb both in flavor and effect

you will find good and bad smells from any strain , each seed is unique

for an extreamly fruity smell that 3 ziplock bags plus a large garbage bag cant contain after wrapping it up real nice give critical mass a go ;)

peace :cool:

The C99 i've been running has had some plants with just fruity smells, but most have an underlying pepper smell and the one cut I've been running most has definite skunk/rotten/earthy undertones.

the fruitiest by far that i have ever grown was believe it or not barneys farm
Laughing Buddha. still one of my favourite strains of all time. people still ask me when im bringing that back to my garden

My last grow I had a c99 that was pure grapefruit and another that was like a tropical fruit salad, both were amazing. I also have a blue venom now at 7 weeks that smells like blueberry muffins.

Bumping this old thread.

About to start multiple pheno hunt(s) for the absolute fruitiest MNS plant(s) I can find. I’d prefer to not waste time should I pop my packs in this order?

Am I missing any strains with insane fruit / citrusy potential??

Mango Haze
Angel Breath
Angel Heart
Spice

Critical Mass??

How about Mango Widow?

Hey there, in my experience The "Shark Shock" produced some amazing fruity specimens
You can't really go wrong , amazing and underated line, definitely worth the effort. You will find fruit

Shark Shock like a 2 fer. Shorter duration and larger yield compared to Mango Widow but the MW has the strength of effect and is actually on your list lol. Good hunting!

🤙Mu

Shark Shock like a 2 fer. Shorter duration and larger yield compared to Mango Widow but the MW has the strength of effect and is actually on your list lol. Good hunting!

🤙Mu
💯💚
I've always loved the Shark shock. So much fruity goodness 🤤
Yeah it would kind of help if the Shark shock was actually on his list🤣
I just thought I would mention it as a fruity line.
The Angels breath would be my pick out of the list, however I haven't tried all lines on the list. Thankfully I have had the pleasure of either growing it smoking most of them.
Mango haze is one I haven't grown for years.
I will most definitely grow her out again one day.
Axiom, wishing you the best on your hunt, I hope you find what you are looking for!.
What am I saying...with a list of lines like that you should most certainly find what you are looking for...and then some....it always comes down to the hard decisions...what to cull...nooooo🤣
🙏✌️💚

Thanks everyone. I'm definitely open to adding more seeds to my already too big collection. I had not heard of shark shock having fruitiness to it or I'd have already won myself a pack or two! I'll add it to the list of seeds to score in the coming weeks! If there are any MNS strains not mentioned that might hold a pheno that will blow my fruity mind please let me know! Thanks again everyone.

Thanks everyone. I'm definitely open to adding more seeds to my already too big collection. I had not heard of shark shock having fruitiness to it or I'd have already won myself a pack or two! I'll add it to the list of seeds to score in the coming weeks! If there are any MNS strains not mentioned that might hold a pheno that will blow my fruity mind please let me know! Thanks again everyone.
Nice...yes you will find some amazing fruity phenos in the Shark...very different from the Hazey type genetics fruitiness, but amazing all the same.....The Nordle is another that throws fruity phenos, however they are on the More Berry side.
The Spice which you already have cannot be discounted...some very nice fruity/ citrus tropical style.
I have also found Berry type phenos in the Critical mass...it's and amazing line.
Mu also mentioned the Nevs Skunk,I was fortunate enough to sample a well grown example from a friend, it had an intense almost acrid citrus flavour, with skunky undertones, and the stone is exilerating!!
The Mango Haze is extremely special....some extreme fruity goodness in those beans.

Happy growing brother✌🙏💚

Last edited:
How about Neville's Skunk?

🤙Mu
the f3 I am flowering now from Hazeman is all spicy funkiness, but that is likely due to his selection preference. I've got a haze dominant one that looks like I need to learn how to grow pot and may take 16+ weeks, a decent sativa skunk that is a little squatter than the haze dominant, smell's real similar more funky than spicy, and a squat "I've grown a node per inch of stem" that's expressing like a real good hybrid, inbetween a squat indica and a "stretch indica"

Bumping this old thread.

About to start multiple pheno hunt(s) for the absolute fruitiest MNS plant(s) I can find. I’d prefer to not waste time should I pop my packs in this order?

Am I missing any strains with insane fruit / citrusy potential??

Mango Haze
Angel Breath
Angel Heart
Spice

Critical Mass??

How about Mango Widow?

All the MNS Spice plants I have that are about to go to flower(9) have some variation of a bubblegum kush type smell on stem rub. IDK if that translates to fruitiness in flower, I am hoping it translates to bubblegum kush smells and flavors. and those smells and flavors are easily extractable, or long lasting. As I do believe an amazing bubblegum kush type wax could win awards in my local wax and flower competitions.

My NL5xAfghans have smells ranging from mild berries to onion funk on stem rub, and my critical skunks have skunky red fruit/berry smells on stem rub.

So, I have noticed that I am obscenely good at growing citrus terpenes, more so than almost any other terpene on a plant. over the 12 years I have been doing this, almost every plant I grew, whether it was gifted or purchased, if it was capable of making citrus terpenes, but the other grower wasn't getting them to express them, I would get them to express. this happens in organics or w/ synthetics, soilless media or DWC. lemons, grapefruit, oranges, tangerine's. almost to the detriment of other smells the plants are capable of making I think sometimes. So w/e I am doing or w/e my grow rooms environment does is likely influencing this.

I noticed as soon as I started adding micro organisms (mycorhizzae, bacteria, yeasts, etc) my plants smells went up, when I switched to Mel's Mix style soil it went up, when I added crab shell meal to my compost it happened again, and the same happened when I switched to big pot organic w/ worms in the pot, and when I started using malted barley teas. so, happy unstressed plants w/ lots of chemical reactions, and biological cycles happening in the root zone = maximally stinky plants.
I would go so far as to say DWC w/ bacteria like tribus, mammoth and EM1 added(or equivalent brand/homemade culture) would create equally stinky plants as big pot organics. enzyme soup is enzyme soup,

The U2 is like a fruit cornucopia. I've had some strawberry, mango, raspberry, kiwi, pineapple, etc... Amazing aromas from that cross. She is under-appreciated.

Back