The Mac by capulator

519organics

Not a mr nice strain but a beautiful plant, and one of the new strains that won’t give a lacklustre yield

She’s in a 15 gallon fabric pot in my no till soil on it’s third cycle with absolutely nothing but water and fan leaves/ stems under the mulch layer, she’s sitting at around 51 days in this picture and can go 90 days easily so She’s just starting to pack on the weight now

And without further ado

Attachments

• BEF63F82-4898-4DA4-8A10-11BBEBD1B2BB.jpeg
    BEF63F82-4898-4DA4-8A10-11BBEBD1B2BB.jpeg
    307 KB · Views: 50
Is this plant all hype? What are the scents and flavors? Does it taste as it smells? Ive heard its only good for bag appeal
its not all hype, but fuck. it vegges at half speed, then flowers at indica speed. its got a heavy orange smell, with some creamy kushiness on the bottom. I don't really taste anything but burning unless its the nmost flavorful of cananbis, so that could be on me for not knowing her fully yet, and not having gotten her to a perfect feed/flush cannabis, but the extract from my trim has a skunky funky citrus smell. and tastyes like great sauce w/ diamonds.

I wonder what the colombian was. I few years back I had several random Mr nice males pollinate a nice purple PuntoBiche. I should try a few of the crippy seeds.
yes, plant the crippy, propagate the crippy, move to florida upon legalization and run the legal clone market!!!!! then retire within 5 years as you have sold crippy clones for more than they are really worth!!! I have no idea as I have never smoked Columbian. If I was you, I would see if Big Sur is open to growing it, as from his forum posts, he sounds like he is from the west coast, and has all the things from the past, and could likely verify which Columbian is in it. taking the MAC one caps cut to day 75 is supposedly very reminiscent of early 80s Columbians if that helps.

It's lineage is afghan, og, chem, w/e fuck cookies is OG/cherry pi/GDP super polyhybrid. the super duper polyhybrid nature of it makes not the best seed mom. Capulator had to plant more MAC seeds he had made to make mac v2. which all look real pretty from what I've been shown/

Hey, just another over hyped Polly Hybrid.
According to the Bean basement Cap is the "Master" Breeder of our times
$200+++ USD for packs of his mass Polly Hybrids hype, created mainly from different Hyped "Elite" clones.
People froth for this garbage.
Another one of these " Breeders" who create overhyped garbage...and market them doing limited size drops... so everyone who wants them are fighting over packs and racing to get them as quick as possible at insane prices, great marketing strategy.
I don't like putting down those who contribute to this magical plant, however these guys piss me off
This guy is cleaning up big time on these hyped up rubbish releases, it's a joke.
If he was really in it for the plant he would be doing decent sized drops of his genetics so those who want them can get them at a decent price, but he chooses to do this marketing rubbish, tells me all I need to know.
Sorry for this reply but I'm so over these guys✌️

Kitchen sink varieties. Never heard of the cat. How long has he been “breeding?” Where did he score his original stock from? $200? Maybe for SSH x AC. Whomever bot that pack from auction got the seeds for around $5/pc. A fair price for genuinely unique and rare seed.

🤙Mu

$200+++ USD for packs of his mass Polly Hybrids hype, created mainly from different Hyped "Elite" clones.
Another one of these " Breeders" who create overhyped garbage...and market them doing limited size drops... so everyone who wants them are fighting over packs and racing to get them as quick as possible at insane prices, great marketing strategy.
I don't like putting down those who contribute to this magical plant, however these guys piss me off
This guy is cleaning up big time on these hyped up rubbish releases, it's a joke.
If he was really in it for the plant he would be doing decent sized drops of his genetics so those who want them can get them at a decent price, but he chooses to do this marketing rubbish, tells me all I need to know.
Sorry for this reply but I'm so over these guys✌

this is the new fashion all its polyhybrid with prices completely bogus like 400 euros for 12 seeds

this is the new fashion all its polyhybrid with prices completely bogus like 400 euros for 12 seeds
[/QUOTE.
It,s sad man...don't know how these guys do it...pissing in the genepool.
I had a bit of a look around the seedbanks.
Mac stomper $550 USD a pack...I nearly fell of my chair!!!
My esteemed friend Mu summer it up perfectly.
Kitchen sink varieties.
And when you look at Class like SSH X AC going for cheaper for a gramm of seed...well, enough said I think!!
SSH xAC = CLASS
Mac stomper= ASS
Like I said, I don't like putting down those who serve the plant.
But this Capulator and others are just taking the piss!!!
It certainly seems to be the fashion nowdays...look at In-house...$350+ for a pack of F2,s, they are already Polly's....just imagine the ness you would have to sort through in the F2,s?!!! I mean seriously....wtf?!!!
Just imagine what whoever scored the SSH X AC are going to find sorting through those!!!...the mind boggles at the time tought of flavours and effects!!

That's the difference... Scott is in it for the plant and the grower
These other "Breeders" are in it for the 💰
It's a f$&king joke!!!

Sorry for this reply but I'm so over these guys✌
I am 3rd inchain of custody from capulator on my clone, and my friend who I got it from feels very similar. to you. but his friend gifted him, and he gifted me, the hypsest hype on the planet, and I am riding this train into the fucking ground lol
I have like 4 different stomper crosses/attempts to backross from Hazeman, got them for 50 a 12 pack, and the site I got them from gave me a half pack of the killer queen blowfish with each pack who the fuck would pay 550 for seeds that are not on charity auction?

I smoked some Tropicana cookies. It had nice nugs, very interesting orange cookie smell. But it didn’t get me high and the taste wasn’t what I think of when I get high. Just didn’t work. But I asked a low tolerance friend what he thought and he said he liked it because he could function on it. I prefer hazes in the day and strong indicas at night that give me the wobbles.
With the spread of regulation ( I don’t want to call it legalization) there’s so many new growers learning about seeds daily that there’s a ton of suckers primed to be picked of their stimulus money.
I thought tropicanna cookies was by Oni.
I do not understand this "lightweight" obsession with "weak" weed. smoke as much at a time, take smaller hits. I literally take the fattest of dabs and smoke the fattest of joints of Pure sleepytime/pain relief varieties and I stop knowing my back hurts and I can get to work. I smoke these weak "\daytime" buzz type plants that alot of people like, and I am like, "so, you like this? this is what you consider good?" for eexample, Mu, you could grow the legit starberry cough, and win an award with it, and I would still think its flavorful reggies as I can(from experience) smoke a whole ounce of it and be unphased. I can smoke a joint of some midsy ass afghan#1 and feel better

The real question is guys, are we scum enough to go buy super polyhybrid clones, hit them with the males we select from Shantibaba's work, and to participate in this fuckery too? because I know this sounds dumb, but seeds may be fully legal to sell in the USA before cannabis is fully legal to grow. why should ass bags who charge 200 dollars for 12 seeds be making money? when we are not? and we could likely do equal or better work than them?

You might be surprised at how many do just that with Shanti’s stuff. Some are concerned about what goes into the mix i.e. genetics, pedigree, others just wanna make money and know that catchy names is enough to sell whatever they are peddling. It doesn’t much matter to me as I’m a believer in following your bliss. In simpler terms, I’d rather get high with you than argue with you braddah. 😃
🤙Mu

You might be surprised at how many do just that with Shanti’s stuff. Some are concerned about what goes into the mix i.e. genetics, pedigree, others just wanna make money and know that catchy names is enough to sell whatever they are peddling. It doesn’t much matter to me as I’m a believer in following your bliss. In simpler terms, I’d rather get high with you than argue with you braddah. 😃
🤙Mu
people been doing it as long as he has been at it. I am pretty some of the unknown lineage plants that have achieved fame the past decade were likely seeds purchased from Shanti, Shanti w/Nevil's collaboration, or hybridized with his/thier work.
For example, Gage Green Genetics used a g13 skunk male to get his business going back in the late 00s-early 10s. pepe le pew is a male MNS g13 skunk.
the entire generation of weed smokers I am in think g13 haze is the best haze ever because of I think Soma giving the DNA genetics(slight wretch) a male clone, and them using him while advertising hard in high times.

Anyone that set up in the industry, is in it to make money, lol. Not sure how it’s made pure or dirty (seed sales in this context of conversation) . Seen old catalogues selling herm s1 f2 etc on them. Some started with next to no experience and became legends in industry, with work that was completed few years after starting out.. Offer a service, it’s either taken up or falls by wayside.. Don’t need to support those you don’t trust. Don’t need to have been in it forever to be quality. Some are born to do things, are just better at it. Could spend your life doing something and have been over taken by somebody completing their second year at it. Doesn’t change what you’ve done or doing, also doesn’t mean they will succeed and you won’t. No need to get upset, we all different why there’s options. You go beach I’ll go camping in the bush 😊 Live your life, that’ll make you happy. This no religion, where we all should think and act same, many uses from many different strains. I don’t want to be baked from one cone, maybe after 10pm, but I’m smoking too many cones during day and working to be smashed. You say won’t need to smoke as much? Smoke to stay on a steady cruise. Also Smoke to not smoke cigarettes..I keep away from these new strain seed plants as not what I like the taste of, didn’t grow up with it. High is strong not sure, isn’t as long lasting. But 20 years from now, adults will be looking for it, what mull should taste like, lol. Just as the 70 year olds are laughing at me growing haze skunks for the real mull taste, lmfao

I hear you, let the soy boys sell their mids while the rest of smoke our Kind.
soyboy isn't even an insult. its one of those Incel insults, I hope you aren't an incel Penny, as it s not a healthy place to be mentally or emotionally.

Anyone that set up in the industry, is in it to make money, lol. Not sure how it’s made pure or dirty (seed sales in this context of conversation) . Seen old catalogues selling herm s1 f2 etc on them. Some started with next to no experience and became legends in industry, with work that was completed few years after starting out.. Offer a service, it’s either taken up or falls by wayside.. Don’t need to support those you don’t trust. Don’t need to have been in it forever to be quality. Some are born to do things, are just better at it. Could spend your life doing something and have been over taken by somebody completing their second year at it. Doesn’t change what you’ve done or doing, also doesn’t mean they will succeed and you won’t. No need to get upset, we all different why there’s options. You go beach I’ll go camping in the bush 😊 Live your life, that’ll make you happy. This no religion, where we all should think and act same, many uses from many different strains. I don’t want to be baked from one cone, maybe after 10pm, but I’m smoking too many cones during day and working to be smashed. You say won’t need to smoke as much? Smoke to stay on a steady cruise. Also Smoke to not smoke cigarettes..I keep away from these new strain seed plants as not what I like the taste of, didn’t grow up with it. High is strong not sure, isn’t as long lasting. But 20 years from now, adults will be looking for it, what mull should taste like, lol. Just as the 70 year olds are laughing at me growing haze skunks for the real mull taste, lmfao

The thing is, many people in the industry lack both personal and business ethics. I know this from personal experience participating locally. I can count the amount of stand up people in the Medical industry I have met in person on one hand. in the recreational industry, on 1 finger.
for flavor, you can find any flavor profile in so many different varieties. they shouldn't be weirded out that you are searching for flavor in related varietals. IMO shit, and nordle as described have the potential to have half of the GMO kush smell and flavor profile. If someone is making extract, why grow a 12 week for smell and flavor, when you can grow a pair of 8 weekers?

Back