Mango Haze Inbred Lineage

TokinPeace

So whats the make up, any really know ?
i'd read somewhere it was the same female used in the original Mango Haze but with a different father one 5Hz122 aka Northern light 5 X Haze C F4 .

Any truth to that ?

Also was it bred a second or third generation as many have said its not as vigorous as the original 🤔

it's a back cross i think

mango haze mother X ( mango haze mother X mangohaze father ) = mango haze inbred

it's a back cross i think

mango haze mother X ( mango haze mother X mangohaze father ) = mango haze inbred

Thanks quinxstar 👍
Maybe Shantibaba or someone could confirm it tho I was really just wondering how many generations he had taken it. It seems just once tho im very grateful as it will be a great breeding tool if they germ.. will be germinating for a friends first grow that I'll be overseeing and also hopefully benefitting.. germinating within days of delivery.. so let's hope they pop🤞

Thanks quinxstar 👍
Maybe Shantibaba or someone could confirm it tho I was really just wondering how many generations he had taken it. It seems just once tho im very grateful as it will be a great breeding tool if they germ.. will be germinating for a friends first grow that I'll be overseeing and also hopefully benefitting.. germinating within days of delivery.. so let's hope they pop🤞

only @shantibaba can confirm

Back