Latest Auction Offerings

Yeah seems like a mistake, but one would think they would of corrected it, or posted here
The auction ends in around 2 hours so I'll doubt we,LL get an answer before then, I have noticed it's already going for more than CM packs usually goes for, we will see

question. Could a couple packs of New Skunk be thrown up on the auction site, and could there please be a second auction for the G13 Afghan Skunk posted?

Yeah that was me and I just put a ridiculous price on them thinking I'd win no matter... well 🤣 I can't believe someone else bid that close to me because that is exactly what I bid on them 225.26. Seems to coincidental as the last pack of MH IBL's sold for 147.. I was bidding on them but didn't realize I had been somehow signed out !
Hence why I wanted these but jebus its was crazy expensive. Still doesn't seem to make sense..

Maybe someone on the Mr.Nice team could check into it for me, Please ??
Hi, I'm not too sure what exactly you're asking. Do you mind phrasing it differently for me?

There's a funky skunky combo up for auction. Within it is a strain called New Skunk, any idea what makes it new?

There's a funky skunky combo up for auction. Within it is a strain called New Skunk, any idea what makes it new?
here is the description, but it is a variety that has more Skunkiness to it.
Also, what is the name of the movie of your profile picture? I remember watching it as a little girl with @shantibaba, nearly on repeat:)

"Not so new skunk but a new version of this old-time classic. MNS has released a version to try and help those who are looking for that old skunk phenotype that has that unique skunk aroma...yet it will take some selection but will satisfy those on this quest... Also named Road Kill. Good hunting! While most of the plants are very stable there are some extreme expressions which take between 20 and 50 seeds to show up in and for those hunting it should be noted. Flowering time: 7 to 9weeks for good weight and impressive flowers."

Also, what is the name of the movie of your profile picture? I remember watching it as a little girl with @shantibaba, nearly on repeat:)
It's called "The Point". Awesome animated movie for all, but very important principles for kids to know, about following your heart (in a nutshell). Narrated by Ringo Star and the music was by Harry Nilson. I have a digital copy of it, for anyone who may want it. Just send me a PM
*edit* the movie can be found on Youtube

Last edited:
Back