Medicines for C virus....

I've heard do not take any medication to fight the fever. Let it go as high as 103/4 then take tylenol to bring it down if needed.not advil or any others as they will allow the virus to take hold. Fever is what kills the virus in our bodies. Stay hydrated drink Gatorade with real sugar to give your body nutrients to keep the fever going . Better Gatorade than the iv they give you if you end up in hospital. Breathe deeply to help break up the phlegm and if it is bad use a extremely minty toothpaste and go in a hot shower with it breathing deeply to help loosen phlegm .

POV continued-

The road keeps leading back to PCR, a test never designed for the purpose of testing for the virus.
IFR- Infection fatality rate should be the true measure yet the measure is, "false" positive testing generating more profitablity through exploitation of incorrect ICD-10 codes, while also accomplishing political goals to provide cover for a rapidly declining global economy.

Untitled.jpg

Fatality numbers as of Oct. 2:
Currently there are 212k deaths in US population 330 million = .064%
Current deaths in Oregon are 563 in State population 4.3 million = .013%
Current global deaths 1,026,176 in Global population 7.8 billion = .013%

War among superpowers is not being fought on the battleground. Psychological warfare is fought in cyberspace by controlling and manipulating minds. Economic warfare is fought in finance, economics, and the manipulation of markets. Whomever controls the reserve currency controls the world. It is fought by the Davos crowd riding the next Kondratiev wave.

Mu

The only hospital in my home of Ashland, Ky-Boyd County-50,000 county population has the ICU completely full of Covid patients, and people are lying in beds, in the hallways waiting to get in, or are dismissed, when they should be hospitalized. Im in a little town in hicksville Ky.

My buddy who had a stroke 2 years ago, and is bed ridden, had to go to Hunting Wva ER last week for a fever, and a kidney stone. St Marys hospital, was also over capacity, had people in the hallways in beds waiting to get admitted. He was sent home.

My wife is a BSN/RN for the VA in Huntington Wva. They had to hire 120 more nurses just in the one facility.

She also volunteered and went to both Maryland, and Arizona during the height of the spring pandemic, and was gone for over 2 months.

She doenst even get enough PPE everyday to keep her safe..
Masks are supposed to be used 1 time, and discarded, or fumigated, and they arent. Most of the time she has to use 11 mask the whole 12 hours shift, and she works 60 hours a week in ICU at Huntington VA Hospital.

Shes had countless people die on her watch. Shes held the phone for those who are dying, because their families cannot see them for the last time. Our Corona virus count has gone up 100% in 3 weeks in my home town, and flu season hasnt even begun.

My town also has the the most senior citizens in all of USA that have made a place their permanent home, so needless to say, our population is mainly over 65 years old. Add to it Ky is at the bottom of the klist for health, and top of the heap for obesity, and you have an wipe out of older people ion the horizon.

CDC disproved this, and basically told them they are FOS. Fake news.

FAKE NEWS

Last edited:
The latest CDC estimates of IFR by age:
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

🤙Mu

Its very interesting that covid has spiked to serious levels mainly in red states.

You then have the big spike before the election and after it.....the wonderful weather just before and a few days after the election too...weather manipulation id call it i think the heavy metals in the chemtrails have alot to do with flu than anything else. Ever heard of welders flu? Im sure they can burn metal vacum the gas off canister it and spray it as well!

With the national nursing shortage i dont believe they actually hired them from people in and around the area...unless it was from the furrloughed part of our nursing workforce. I want a head count

Heres a great link

Talks about how heavy metals playing a role in covid...just take the covid tslk out and you get heavy metals cause disase which causes our body to release heavy metals and toxins more frequently hence people dying like they are.

Itll make sense from a conspiracy standpoint if you are into that....they're plan is to kill as many of us as possible. Take the world over....this race of people i speak of is in the middle east. Just outside it....they brainwashed their own people into a religon. Im sure theres a certain amount of good people in this race of people, but, im sure its not many...

Its sad. I believe in god...what sucks is his hands are tied....this is our fuvking world AND WHEN ARE YOU FUCKIN PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP!! sorry for getting msd im not saying you aren't aware. Someone read this post and care....love you all!!!

I cant see a brighter future unless we hold them accountable

The only hospital in my home of Ashland, Ky-Boyd County-50,000 county population has the ICU completely full of Covid patients, and people are lying in beds, in the hallways waiting to get in, or are dismissed, when they should be hospitalized. Im in a little town in hicksville Ky.

My buddy who had a stroke 2 years ago, and is bed ridden, had to go to Hunting Wva ER last week for a fever, and a kidney stone. St Marys hospital, was also over capacity, had people in the hallways in beds waiting to get admitted. He was sent home.

My wife is a BSN/RN for the VA in Huntington Wva. They had to hire 120 more nurses just in the one facility.

She also volunteered and went to both Maryland, and Arizona during the height of the spring pandemic, and was gone for over 2 months.

She doenst even get enough PPE everyday to keep her safe..
Masks are supposed to be used 1 time, and discarded, or fumigated, and they arent. Most of the time she has to use 11 mask the whole 12 hours shift, and she works 60 hours a week in ICU at Huntington VA Hospital.

Shes had countless people die on her watch. Shes held the phone for those who are dying, because their families cannot see them for the last time. Our Corona virus count has gone up 100% in 3 weeks in my home town, and flu season hasnt even begun.

My town also has the the most senior citizens in all of USA that have made a place their permanent home, so needless to say, our population is mainly over 65 years old. Add to it Ky is at the bottom of the klist for health, and top of the heap for obesity, and you have an wipe out of older people ion the horizon.

CDC disproved this, and basically told them they are FOS. Fake news.

FAKE NEWS

Hello Joker!

You are correct. Tim X. Lee went to UC San Diego where he graduated magna cum laude in biology. I should have said " Keep in mind - this is only a hypothesis written by a very smart comedian, Tim X. Lee." Please accept my sincere apology! lol

Longball

Lol...bash all you want...its illogical gor the gov and medicsl establishment to prove any of this. Because then prople would want less mercury in their environment...merc kills do you really think these entities want clean food for all? Highly doubt it! This system is aout keeping people dick snd in the clinics and hospitals spending money, going in debt, and causing they medical system to go bankrupt. Giving more of a reason besides obamacare to raise prices and bilk the population of their savings...

Theres no way this paper will go any further. No matter how many smoking guns this guy or anyone else shows up with....end of story!

So you go ahead and bash away all you want.....hes got a PhD! What do you have? Its funny folks put their 2cents in and bash without any proof refuting what others say...oh you did say he is a comedian.....anything else useful to add to this would be appreciated!!
Scientific papers,studies, etc?

Your trolling is the only thing on spot...my 5 year old could do better

Hi All

so i was watching a few doctors who are working on the medicines for this virus currently. They are now treating all people with anti inflammatory as well as a few broad spectrum antibiotics and large doses of vitamin C.

So it may explain why REBOUND, and REBOUND plus have been in such high demand these last weeks. I was scratching my head about it, but especially in Germany, France, Italy and Swiss I saw a 5 fold demand than this time last year....hope to those using it for prevention will be happy. I use it daily also the last 6 months ...and since speaking to quite some users i see it is very successful also for dealing with social anxiety related issues...really happy to hear that.

Anyway since I have time now I will try to get some of the individual testimonies together to illustrate my point. But prevention is always a great line of defense IMO.

Be well , remain logical, do not watch the media too much, and use this time to reflect in positive ways. I always wondered why Howard and I only ever disagreed about my motto...More plants less people...but now i feel he would give me the thumbs up...god bless him and Nev.

All the best Sb
Shanti, is the OP about immune boosting as a prophylactic, more than treatment for those effected?

Last edited:
mRNA vaccines. Who will be first in line?

"Vaccine makers all have legal indemnity, meaning they can’t be sued if people die or are maimed from the new vaccine. But the most alarming fact about the new Pfizer-BioNTech gene edited vaccine is that the gene edited mRNA for human vaccine application has never before been approved."

“among other dangers, the virus-vectored vaccines could undergo recombination with naturally occurring viruses and produce hybrid viruses that could have undesirable properties affecting transmission or virulence."

🤙
Mu

That's scary yo! Things are not looking good either....

Im sure b. I. De. N will have the whitehouse and ah fuck

Hi,

Don't know what to say about cbd as preventive
treatment.... Only a well done random testing could prove that or not....

I have also heard that smokers are in higher risk
to develop the severe form of the disease....
So may be it's advisable for most of us to slow down a little bit
on doobies and switch to vaporisation at least
temporary.....

Hey interesting one on this is Italian and French research (and observational experience in Asia) has shown that tobacco smokers are less likely to get severe corona virus than non smokers (tobacco). Of course this goes against the narrative that smoking will kill you so they have kept it very low. BTW I'm a smoker (pot and tobacco) and tested positive for Corona while having very mild cold symptoms. I'm 54 and male so should have according to the gimps at the WHO been fairly high risk as a smoker but my symptoms were as I said extremely mild - so mild I was shocked when I tested positive (what a bloody anticlimax that was after all the extinction event fear mongering). In and out in 5 days. 2 days of very mild fever (about 1C over standard temp) and a runny nose. My advice is if you catch the virus light up a cigarette or better yet take smoking up as a preventative. I smoked the whole time I had the virus :) https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...ss-catch-coronavirus-twice-die-when-study.htm and https://englishbeta.alarabiya.net/e...severely-suffer-from-coronavirus-French-study and https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/nicotine-could-stave-off-covid-19-should-i-start-smoking#:~:text=The move came after studies,per cent of general population.

Last edited:
Hey interesting one on this is Italian and French research (and observational experience in Asia) has shown that tobacco smokers are less likely to get severe corona virus than non smokers (tobacco). Of course this goes against the narrative that smoking will kill you so they have kept it very low. BTW I'm a smoker (pot and tobacco) and tested positive for Corona while having very mild cold symptoms. I'm 54 and male so should have according to the gimps at the WHO been fairly high risk as a smoker but my symptoms were as I said extremely mild - so mild I was shocked when I tested positive (what a bloody anticlimax that was after all the extinction event fear mongering). In and out in 5 days. 2 days of very mild fever (about 1C over standard temp) and a runny nose. My advice is if you catch the virus light up a cigarette or better yet take smoking up as a preventative. I smoked the whole time I had the virus :) https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...ss-catch-coronavirus-twice-die-when-study.htm and https://englishbeta.alarabiya.net/e...severely-suffer-from-coronavirus-French-study and https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/nicotine-could-stave-off-covid-19-should-i-start-smoking#:~:text=The move came after studies,per cent of general population.

Hi,

Yes I've seen that smokers have smaller risk to develop severe form of the disease..... It's counter intuitive but it's a scientific fact....
I also got it and like you I had minor symptoms.... Really sick for 2 days and very tired for 1 week that's all... I quit smoking 2 months before catching the virus but maybe all the crap I still have in the lungs helped.... My wife who doesn't smoke had worst symptoms than I.... She totally lost the smell and taste....
I have a good friend who is at high risk because of big health problems (polyarthritis and lung problems) and his doctor told him not to quit smoking for the moment....first time I hear a doctor asking you to smoke for your health.

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes I've seen that smokers have smaller risk to develop severe form of the disease..... It's counter intuitive but it's a scientific fact....
I also got it and like you I had minor symptoms.... Really sick for 2 days and very tired for 1 week that's all... I quit smoking 2 months before catching the virus but maybe all the crap I still have in the lungs helped.... My wife who doesn't smoke had worst symptoms than I.... She totally lost the smell and taste....
I have a good friend who is at high risk because of big health problems (polyarthritis and lung problems) and his doctor told him not to quit smoking for the moment....first time I hear a doctor asking you to smoke for your health.

Pretty much the same mate. I actually have a female friend in Paris who is a marathon runner who got nailed for about 14 days by it. My symptoms were so mild it was a joke. Hardly knew I had a cold other than for a nose that ran buckets of water. The guy I was staying with at the time is an alcoholic and coke head + smokes. He didn't seem to catch anything at all. My theory is the Covid RNA can't hack toxins and we nuked it with the poisons in our bodies. If people get Covid they should perhaps take up smoking pronto lol. Now I just have Marlborough virus (cough cough)

Dont smokers produce more phlegm than non smokers?
From what i read supposedly that phlegm protects your lungs from viral exposure.

They say the virus needs to get through the phlegm and into the cells of the lung tissue to fo damage....something to fo with ACE 1 snd/or 2 receptors....maybe i misread the article

Dont smokers produce more phlegm than non smokers?
From what i read supposedly that phlegm protects your lungs from viral exposure.

They say the virus needs to get through the phlegm and into the cells of the lung tissue to fo damage....something to fo with ACE 1 snd/or 2 receptors....maybe i misread the article

Yes it's actually pretty much theoretical as to how smoking reduces the severity of Covid but the theory is related to the receptors.

So, after what is it now ? like a year and a half? the C19 entered our household. young children in school , it is bound to happen sooner or later, im not vax'd , not anti vax but certainly been sitting on the fence.

Have health problems that having it could complicate, among some other struggles. was hoping i could get by without needing the vax or contracting the virus, but oh well. Hopefully my health issues do not make me come out to bad with this shit

i dont think i could get more honey, lemon and herbs and spices in me even if i mainlined the dam things :ROFLMAO: an making sure we all eat well.

Knocked my favorite herb on the head for the moment tho only been 5 days but i do miss it, but the chest pains put me off stressing my lungs out thats for sure!

Not 100% sure why i am posting this maybe i just need to say it 😵 i feel out of it! also fighting a infection at the same time struggling being prescribed antibiotics 😬

Thankfully, my child and other half so far not suffering to bad, hoping it stays that way.

While i have been laid up been delving deeper into the forums than ever have even tho i lurked for many years. such great information, big thanks to @shantibaba for keeping the forum going 🤟 and big thanks to @musashi for what you have done here to in your time and everything you share with us🤟. plus everyone else who contributes and shares great things

Even found the old t shirts i once spotted in a video, Mr nice logo, plants, "support disorganised crime" and " permanent state of temporary" man i wish you could get some more of those made! id buy one for sure!

Wish everyone stays safe and healthy its not fun when you come down with this 🤞 🙏

Last edited:
Back