US weed ballot measure results; the good news

Big Sur

Five different US state ballot measures were all approved for weed legalization this week in the general election.

Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and New Jersey all passed legal recreational ballot measures. So there will now be 15 legal recreational weed states in the US, mostly in the western states.

Mississippi and South Dakota also passed legal medical weed measures bringing the number of legal medical weed states up to 35.

Five different US state ballot measures were all approved for weed legalization this week in the general election.

Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and New Jersey all passed legal recreational ballot measures. So there will now be 15 legal recreational weed states in the US, mostly in the western states.

Mississippi and South Dakota also passed legal medical weed measures bringing the number of legal medical weed states up to 35.

you are lucky

How about Oregon going legal with ALL the crazy drugs!?!? Check that out it’s almost small potatoes with weed.

How about Oregon going legal with ALL the crazy drugs!?!? Check that out it’s almost small potatoes with weed.

Theyre fuckin stupid!! Heroin!!!

My state has a .25g law, all drugs outside of heroin are not a felony...

SD fuck me! Went from $1,000 fine plus 1 year in jail for an ounce to full legalization...my state...MN the scumbags wont even touch it...fuckin republicans in mn...SD a rep state....talk about rigged elections and bought of legislatures! Phony people

That has a way bigger chance to see the senate and get voted in. See i think what the big plan might end up being give us legal weed then hang it over our heads. I womder how many people would sign up for the military if the ov legalized? I think the full legalization might end up timing just right when a big war starts...once legalization does happen the gov just might want your allegiance for something big, huge/ish

Maybe. Looks like it's been shelved for now. I mean, passed on down the line.

Latest Action:Senate - 12/18/2020 Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

Once its federally legal government will farm cannibus in states like Nebraska/Kansas, miles and miles of cannibus harvested by combines, processed into oil /edibles and sold at every gas station, grocery store in America . It will be so cheap dispensaries selling flower will disappear. Be careful what u wish for , all these people growing indoor facilities will be gone . Its American one trip to Walmart for everything clothes food beer cannibus cartridges. The current youth will be telling stories in 20 years about dispensaries selling flower in fancy containers

The us house just passed the legalization bill. The senate may not take up the bill for a vote but holy smoke what a step!!! We are so close. Light it up!

Sadly these attempts will all be rebuffed by the current dolt in the White House. A recent statement released July 14, 2021:

Biden Remains Opposed To Marijuana Legalization
White House press secretary reiterated that President Joe Biden remains opposed to the reform.

Theyre fuckin stupid!! Heroin!!!

My state has a .25g law, all drugs outside of heroin are not a felony...

SD fuck me! Went from $1,000 fine plus 1 year in jail for an ounce to full legalization...my state...MN the scumbags wont even touch it...fuckin republicans in mn...SD a rep state....talk about rigged elections and bought of legislatures! Phony people

It’s Meth people really need to worry about. Never seen a drug land as many people in Mental Health facilities!! Tears people’s bodies and minds apart 😔

It’s Meth people really need to worry about. Never seen a drug land as many people in Mental Health facilities!! Tears people’s bodies and minds apart 😔
Worked in a psych hospital for a bit last year. It's true, most are in for meth and the psychosis... That s*t fks up your brain, and your body, and your life. I've never been more selfish and miserable in my life. 30 years ago, I lost the woman in my life which to this day was the best thing I ever had in my life. I still feel the intense pain of all the loss from an addiction I could not control. TG I never cooked it, I'd be dead today.

🤙Mu

Back