Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll play ")
This is mine and it's a little out there but bear with me.
The entire world population is scared as hell about covid right now.
The governments world wide have been dying to keep a firmer grasp on the people.
Whats the chances that the vaccine when it comes will have a "chip" in it like governments have been wanting to get into people for decades ?
Downright spooky to think of people being forced (kind of) to get "chipped".
Heard it here first and I'm almost willing to wager on it.

hello mr nice crew :)

here is my believe which is considered conspiracyst i think : there were several conected and linked civilizations with advanced technologies of cutting stones, carving stones, casting stones, several techniques involved and more unknown technologies, before the sumerian civilization, in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, china, north america, mexico, guatemala, peru, bolivia and more countries. these people were sea fairing people and shared many believes, they visited each other well before colombus or the vikings. mythologies from greek, egypt, sumerian, indian, peruvian, bolivian, olmec, maya are closely linked.
archeological sites like many in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, peru, bolivia are not well dated, they are far older than we think. all the History with a great H is mostly wrong. Vedic people are maybe the origin of many things.
its a very short summary and sorry for my bad english.

a little video and a picture

71721784_2190335324602296_5671944398191984640_n.jpg

Last edited:
COVID-19
Mandelbrot set holds something
I like reading about knights Templar
I have a few books by Robert Anton Wilson that do my head in..
you become the tin foil knowing too much. best to be the wolf but stay in sheep’s clothing..

Last edited:
Alright, I'll play ")
This is mine and it's a little out there but bear with me.
The entire world population is scared as hell about covid right now.
The governments world wide have been dying to keep a firmer grasp on the people.
Whats the chances that the vaccine when it comes will have a "chip" in it like governments have been wanting to get into people for decades ?
Downright spooky to think of people being forced (kind of) to get "chipped".
Heard it here first and I'm almost willing to wager on it.
I am right behind you, didn't want to start with this myself hahaha. Every year we have mutations of the common cold as many of us become slightly more immune to it, so the virus adapts (as viruses do) and I think this Covid-19 is bio-terrorism targeting people in certain populations within an age group or with certain health problems. I'll take it a notch further and add that I believe this is also for population control. If you have a read at ID2020.org - in which the goal was to be able to give all the globe's population the chance to have chips inside our bodies for different "useful" purposes - you'll see that people like the NATO members, Bill Gates, and some more, are funding this project and it so happens that Bill Gates was a participant of the Economic Forum in Davos this year, where he talked about a new financial structure. He has repeatedly stood behind his opinion on needing to diminish the population.
So I think that Covid is a targeted scheme to get people chipped, (the EU was discussing implementing vaccine passports for travelling) with so much fear surrounding it and the medical reports being rigged in my unprofessional opinion.

In Serbia a family that allows a member's death to be classified as a covid death gets 700€ (nearly double the amount of a month's paycheck), the doctor gets a couple of thousad € and the hospital will get around 10k or around that number. This is not just a fund relief, this is money to officially manipulate data to heighten the number Covid deaths to then show on news outlets and further scare people into getting vaccinated when eventually there is one.

hello mr nice crew :)

here is my believe which is considered conspiracyst i think : there were several conected and linked civilizations with advanced technologies of cutting stones, carving stones, casting stones, several techniques involved and more unknown technologies, before the sumerian civilization, in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, china, north america, mexico, guatemala, peru, bolivia and more countries. these people were sea fairing people and shared many believes, they visited each other well before colombus or the vikings. mythologies from greek, egypt, sumerian, indian, peruvian, bolivian, olmec, maya are closely linked.
archeological sites like many in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, peru, bolivia are not well dated, they are far older than we think. all the History with a great H is mostly wrong. Vedic people are maybe the origin of many things.
its a very short summary and sorry for my bad english.

a little video and a picture

View attachment 46877
I love this, I remember when my World History teacher said that History books are completely rigged as so much of history has been rewritten from the perspective of the "winners" of war and so on. This is so interesting, thank you for sharing!

Abortion for the unborn, viruses for the old, and chips for the proles. A perfect world? Gates and his ilk think so.

🤙
Mu

History is Written by Victors.” The quote gets attributed to Winston Churchill, but its origins are unknown. It implies that history is not grounded in facts, rather it's the winners' interpretation of them that prevails. The victors can force their narrative down on the people
Not new and a perfectly logical summation of history books.
Look at current events:
Blacks are trying to get everything (worldwide) relating to slavery demolished, books, pictures, statues, etc.
Apparently all those hundreds of thousands that died in the US civil war no longer matter, yet black lives do ?!?
There was MUCH less racial problems in the 70's and 80's......but history will be rewritten over this situation happening now.

While the outside world around many of us goes loco with the self induced stresses we all only need to learn to live with rather than fight against....from viruses to racial or religious difference. These issues whether written by the victors or the communists or self righteous born-again , will remain here in some shape or form while man exists. So like a smart man said to me one time....if you worry about a problem and still need to solve it, then stop 50% of the wasted energy and just solve it...stop the worry save half the issue!

We are all so different yet we found a common link that being a plant...Cannabis. Whatever else you are as a person is not important to judge...best to focus on why we are all together and in that make things a better world.

All the best Sb

Iam reading the book called Destined for War from Graham Allison.
And then i read a book Clash of civilizations by Huntington.

If you want a freezing behind neck, then read some of this.

It is unbelievable, how acurate the writing is !!

So I thing everything is scheduled ahead, by some sort of supermen in power...

And to tell, someone acts fast, because, money is not going to last forever, I think people will realize they are useless in future..

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” ~Yoda

"Be a calm beholder of what is happening around you." ~Bruce Lee

🤙
Mu

World is changing. I’m going to change too. Im 59. Decided that what I really enjoy is flyfishing, skiing, working in my garden, stacking oak logs for my woodstove. I like to be a little high all the time.
I like my canoe and my Toyota Tundra.

I used to have friends fir all walks of life, not so much anymore. Now, I prefer to seek out like minded individuals.

My conspiracy theory is that science, reason, empathy, compassion, literacy takes over the world. Technology enables all humans to have some property and everyone gets interested in permaculture and regenerative agriculture. We clean the waters, pull down the dams and improve the fishing.
Everyone has basic human needs met, we all work less, for capitalist and State and more on our own artwork.

No one knows what will cause this dramatic consciousness shift, many suggest it is from Trump...he will trick everyone into taking this vaccine that will have a similar effect as cannabis...tranquilize everyone, cause them to enjoy life in freedom, see life for what it is instead of some pre science mythology. Maybe Trump isn’t an ignorant malignant narcissist piece of shit illiterate authoritarian. He is actually diabolical in ways no one can see. The world will thank him for leaving everything in a much better place. Trump vaccine has secret “Consciousness Shift” drug.

Reactions: SB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back