Love Niña 2020

How tall were they before flip.
How many times did you pinch them in the begining?

Hey Joker here is the only shot I have of her young from that grow about 2 days into flower. For this one I did lst each new branch I used garden ties to pull down. This pheno likes to grow long colas as you can see so when I would top her she wouldn’t actually grow back two heads.

CA5E1687-BF95-42D3-9D5A-7DABAF70FBA4.jpeg

As you can see she def stretched a lot. This one was also started with 12/12 I didn’t switch to 11/13 until about week 10-11.

When flowered from 11/13 from the start this pheno will only stretch about double.

congratulation Junglejim1212 ! what a fantastic thread with epic pictures ! la nina is so pretty, looks like some very nice sativa smoke for sure, what were the yield per plant of the different phenotypes you grew please ?

congratulation Junglejim1212 ! what a fantastic thread with epic pictures ! la nina is so pretty, looks like some very nice sativa smoke for sure, what were the yield per plant of the different phenotypes you grew please ?

Other phenos were grown for about 1-2 weeks then straight into flower yield wasn’t much as I was just doing a pheno hunt. I’d say the ranged from low- medium for yield. This one was a high yielded pheno for sure coming in at about 3.5 oz when complete.

All plants had unique flavors, all plants had lots of crystals.

Other phenos were grown for about 1-2 weeks then straight into flower yield wasn’t much as I was just doing a pheno hunt. I’d say the ranged from low- medium for yield. This one was a high yielded pheno for sure coming in at about 3.5 oz when complete.

All plants had unique flavors, all plants had lots of crystals.
One more ?...as far as yield goes were the lower yielding phenos better as far as smell, taste, and high? Or the middle/highest yielders the best as far as quality goes?

One more ?...as far as yield goes were the lower yielding phenos better as far as smell, taste, and high? Or the middle/highest yielders the best as far as quality goes?

Id say 95% of all phenos have some sort of unique smell to them. Usually being like candy/fruity candy/banana/catpiss/ metallic/ hazyThere’s a few that get extremely frosty that only smell metallic.

Back