Family Tree of MNS strains

Haze B?

Saw on the flowchart a Haze B.... didnt even know it existed. How is la nina compared to the others?

Hi R543!!

I think is a female but it is not from the Haze Bros. It has been selected from Mullumbimby Madness, a sativa cross developed in Australia during the last 40 years. You can see pics from Kangativa that are really impresive in this forum.

Cheers!!

Fumeke :)

La Nina

Saw on the flowchart a Haze B.... didnt even know it existed. How is la nina compared to the others?

Personally, I like the some of the sativa phenos found in La Nina. To each their own though.

The last version of the chart is quite good, I could quibble about Haze A and C distinction but generally the chart maps the strains well.

I think it was mentioned that MM is not pure that was used to make La Nina. There is some Afghan used to stabilize MM is what I understand.

It also seems that la Nina crosses well to landraces and Hazes (I only have a chance to work with few plants but the outcomes seem to be better) rather than Hazes inbred. To elaborate: Haze is a plant that when crossed to others improves both vigor and potency. Incrossed Hazes however do not improve but mostly regress. La Nina crossed to Hazes gives better offspring sometimes than incrossed Hazes (not scientific).

For myself, Haze hybrids from MNS have proved a valuable tool in giving vigor to weak landrace crosses. If I had access to outstanding landraces or viable inbred lines then it would be better yet. This is a strategy recommended by industry leaders over 20 years ago and it works well.

greetings.
i don't know if it is my computer???, but i can not see any links to view your mns family tree and others. i had seed it some time back. could you please post or message me. thanks so much.

Anyone have a updated link for family tree MNS strains?
Hi, it is not this.
But you can find some info.

Hi, it is not this.
But you can find some info.

Thanks for your help! Looking for something more detailed about genetics instead of just “50% haze”. Looks like a lot of the family tree photos got deleted with web hosting sites. Maybe someone came re upload it, thanks.

why do you want to know it so badly? I just don`t get it.... practically every strain MNS offers you can find growlogs and pictures, also some smoke reports etc. Even if you would get all that info about pedigree and lab test results it is just meaning less shit. Alot of The MNS strains are F1 and all kinds off expressions can pop up so 50% haze is pretty much all I need to know. The outcome relies on the enviroment, setup and growing technique and skills. Otherwise I would get expectations about it, and if the results dont match up with what you expected to came from the planted seed. Would that make you dissapointed? Does it make an unsuccesfull breed?

to me its like Coca Cola no one knows exactly whats in it..... and thats cool to me. I`m not buying the recipe.

why do you want to know it so badly? I just don`t get it.... practically every strain MNS offers you can find growlogs and pictures, also some smoke reports etc. Even if you would get all that info about pedigree and lab test results it is just meaning less shit. Alot of The MNS strains are F1 and all kinds off expressions can pop up so 50% haze is pretty much all I need to know. The outcome relies on the enviroment, setup and growing technique and skills. Otherwise I would get expectations about it, and if the results dont match up with what you expected to came from the planted seed. Would that make you dissapointed? Does it make an unsuccesfull breed?

to me its like Coca Cola no one knows exactly whats in it..... and thats cool to me. I`m not buying the recipe.

Wow bruh...Why are you making my question about yourself? my question about reposting a picture of a MNS family tree of genetics that has already been created and posted has nothing to do with your opinion on MNS genetics.

I fixed some errors and changed the edge colors as in LeMarcel's graph. Also Applied this fix:

fixed: Devil (added Skunk #1 as male parent)
fixed: different colors for Old school genetics, new blends & retired strains
renamed: (Early Pearl x Skunk) => Early Skunk
renamed: (Afghan x Skunk) => NORDLE
added: Critical Skunk (Critical Mass x Skunk #1)?
added: Dreamtime (Skunk #1, Northern Lights, Afghan, Haze) -- unknown genealogy
added: G13Haze
added: NL5 x Afghan
added: NL5 x Skunk
added: Ortega
added: Walkabout (Thai, Skunk, Mexican, New Guinea, Haze)

Help needed:
What is the Haze parent of Pink Floyd, The Cure, The Doors, The Stones and U2?

BYVNEME.png
Stumbled upon this, I love it. Blue represents Male contribution, Red female. Not sure what black is for, yet.

Does anyone have anything to add? Is there an updated version of this or is it complete? I'd love to see which ones are IBL, I keep forgetting. I'd like to print this out and add little details like that

Free Pedigree Chart Generator. I filled one in, how do I transport it to the forum?
N.
Nevil said that ^^^ in another thread about pedigrees. Any idea if he went through with it?

Stumbled upon this, I love it. Blue represents Male contribution, Red female. Not sure what black is for, yet.

Does anyone have anything to add? Is there an updated version of this or is it complete? I'd love to see which ones are IBL, I keep forgetting. I'd like to print this out and add little details like that

Nevil said that ^^^ in another thread about pedigrees. Any idea if he went through with it?

you have this thread too

the black is "dont know the sex of the parents"

finaly in this tree the black widow is wrong is the oposite parents

I've found a difference between our maps, with La Nina. In mine, Mollumbimby Madness is used but in @quinxstar it's Haze B. MNS says simply Haze, thoughts anyone?

I've found a difference between our maps, with La Nina. In mine, Mollumbimby Madness is used but in @quinxstar it's Haze B. MNS says simply Haze, thoughts anyone?

It is definitely a version of the mullum. Although in the early days of mr nice it was referred to as haze B. But not the haze B that nevil originally found as that was got rid of by nevil before shanti got to Holland.

It is definitely a version of the mullum. Although in the early days of mr nice it was referred to as haze B. But not the haze B that nevil originally found as that was got rid of by nevil before shanti got to Holland.
That's interesting, I was under the impression the female version of Nevil's haze was in MSN genetics somewhere. Thanks Nightmare :)

Back