New Collection & Summer Clearance Packs

J Auction Manager

Auction Manager
Dear members,

Sorry for the timely wait... As promised, it is time again to put out something new and exciting on the Mr. Nice Auctions.. This time it is a real special treat for everyone as it is something never done before...

So here it is!

Time has come to restock the majority of the fridge. So, Shanti and I discussed that we clear out the last remaining inventory of the auction seed stock by auctioning it off to the public. See below our 2 new exclusive deals.

1) Mr. Nice Collection Packs We felt it would be nice to offer a very exclusive deal to MNS fans. This offering gives customers the special chance to bid and win large portions of the Mr. Nice strain list, with the ability to win the Mr. Nice strain list (42 strains) as well smaller sets. These collection packs range in size and strain assortment. Ranging from;

- The full set (42 strains)
- XXL collection pack ( 37 strains)
- XL collection pack ( 32 strains)
- L collection pack ( 22 strains)
- M collection pack ( 17 strains)
- S collection pack (12 strains)

2) Summer Stock Clearance Packs A large portion of the remaining stock will be auctioned in large quantities (0.5 - 5 grams) at very low costs and will be listed as ''Summer Stock Clearance Packs''. This are individual strains and not sets of strains.

See, below a list of what will be available. To add, there are big differences in seed amount per gram between the strains, so an approximate amount per gram is given as a reference as well as URL photo links to see sample photos of the seeds.

Strain / Quantity per Gram / Photo links

- Angel Heart / (50seeds per gram) / AH link
- Critical Mass / (70perG) / CM link
- Critical Skunk / (90perG) / CS link
- Critical Widow / (70perG) / CW link
- Dreamtime / (80perG) / DT link
- Early Queen / (75perG) / EQ link
- Early Haze / (80perG) / EHz link
- Early Skunk Haze / (55perG) / ESH link
- G13xHaze / (50perG) / GHz link
- G13xWidow / (70perG) / GWid link
- MangoxWidow / (65perG) / MW link
- Master Kaze / (40perG) / Mkaze link
- Mango Haze / (80perG) / MH link
- Mango Haze Inbred / (90perG) / MHinb link
- Neville’s Haze / (80perG) / NHz link
- Neville’s Skunk / (80perG) / NSk link
- NL5xAfghan / (60perG) / NL5A link
- NL5xHaze / (70perG) / Nl5Hz link
- Nordle / (75perG) / NOR link
- Ortega / (70perG) / ORT link
- Skunk Haze / (60perG) / SkHz link
- The Cure / (65perG) / Cure link
- The Doors / (50perG) / Doors link
- Pink Floyd / (60perG) / P.floyd link
- U2 / (100perG) / U2 link
- Z8 x Afghan Haze (50perG) Photo coming soon!

IMPORTANT*1! The stock has been cleaned throughly as well as tested for germination, with a minimum 75 % germination rate occurring under optimal conditions. To add, It should be noted, that these seeds are between 3-4 years of age.

IMPORTANT*2! Non-replaceable policy
It should be noted, that these packs are limited in number, so they are in fact ''one-offs''. This means, that if your order is lost during shipping and posting they will not be replaced by us! MNS will not replace any of these summer stock clearance or collection packs. In other words, this entails is an ”own-risk policy”. This only concerns ''Summer Clearance Packs'' and ''Mr. Nice Collection Packs''. We will therefore only send out by registered mail (track and trace), unless requested otherwise.

The above mentioned packs are extremely exclusive and limited in number. Therefore, be sure to stay tuned, as just like the summer sun it doesn't last forever. They are planned to end approximately on the 30th of November. So get your bidding and orders in before its too late!

I have already started uploaded a few of the above mentioned packs late last night and very happy to see that a few of are already bidding! This is great. If for any case, you are very eager to get one of these specific packs and it is ending at a inconvenient time for you. Please dont hesitate to let me know, I am maybe able to upload another pack at better time and date for you... Here to help and at your service.

Let me know down below if you have questions.

All the best and happy bidding
J

I'm a little confused...I counted 26 strains listed, that's 16 strains short of the 42 strains listed as the complete MNS set. OK, so Mango Haze Inbred, Grail Widow and Super Silver Widow are three I can think of that aren't on the list, are there still 13 missing strains?

I'm a little confused...I counted 26 strains listed, that's 16 strains short of the 42 strains listed as the complete MNS set. OK, so Mango Haze Inbred, Grail Widow and Super Silver Widow are three I can think of that aren't on the list, are there still 13 missing strains?

Counted it where? Please note, that the full set collection pack hasnt been listed as an auction yet. Currently only a medium and large collection pack has been currently uploaded and available to bid on at the mr nice auctions. See link here M Collection Pack (17 strains) & L Collection Pack (22 strains)

See below for the contents of each of the collection packs.

1) The full set (42 strains)
275 EUR (starting bid)

This full-set collection pack contains the following 42 mns strains. 15 seeds per strain, the total is around 630 individual seeds...

Angel Breath, Angel Heart, ASH, Afghan Haze, Black Widow, Critical Mass, Critical Skunk, Critical Widow, Devil, Dreamtime, Early Queen, Early Skunk Haze, Early Skunk, Early Haze, G13 x Haze, G13 x Skunk, G13 x Widow, Mango Haze Inbred, Mango Haze, Mango Widow, Master Kush Skunk, Master Kaze, Neville's Haze, Neville's Haze Mango, Neville's Skunk, National Health Service, NL5 x Haze, NL5 x Afghan, Nordle, Ortega, Shit, Skunk Haze, Shark Shock, Spice, Super Silver Haze, U2, The Cure, Pink Floyd, The Stones, The Doors, Walkabout and Z8 x Afghan Haze = total is 42

Its pretty much the full set other than the fact it does not include; La Nina, Critical Haze and Nl5xSkunk as fullt out of stock. These packs are instead replaced with Mango Haze Inbred and Z8 x Afghan Haze.

2) XXL collection pack (37 strains)
240 EUR (starting bid)

A Extra Extra Large collection pack contains the following 37 mns strains. 15 seeds per strain, the total is around 555 individual seeds...

Angel Breath, Angel Heart, Afghan Haze, Black Widow, Critical Mass, Critical Skunk, Critical Widow, Dreamtime, Early Queen, Early Skunk Haze, Early Skunk, Early Haze, G13 x Haze, G13 x Skunk, G13 x Widow, Mango Haze Inbred, Mango Haze, Mango Widow, Master Kush Skunk, Master Kaze, Neville's Haze, Neville's Haze Mango, Neville's Skunk, National Health Service, NL5 x Haze, NL5 x Afghan, Nordle, Ortega, Shit, Skunk Haze, Spice, U2, The Cure, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Walkabout and Z8 x Afghan Haze

3) XL collection pack (32 strains) 200 EUR (starting bid)

A Extra Large collection pack contains the following 32 mns strains. 15 seeds per strain, the total is around 480 individual seeds...

Angel Breath, Angel Heart, Afghan Haze, Critical Mass, Critical Skunk, Critical Widow, Dreamtime, Early Queen, Early Skunk Haze, Early Haze, G13 x Haze, G13 x Skunk, G13 x Widow, Mango Haze Inbred, Mango Haze, Mango Widow, Master Kaze, Neville's Haze, Neville's Haze Mango, Neville's Skunk, NL5 x Haze, NL5 x Afghan, Nordle, Ortega, Skunk Haze, Spice, U2, The Cure, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Walkabout and Z8 x Afghan Haze

4) Large collection pack (22 strains) 125 EUR (starting bid)

The Large collection pack contains the following 22 mns strains. 15 seeds per strain, the total is around 330 individual seeds...

Angel Breath, Angel Heart, Dreamtime, Critical Widow, Early Queen, Early Skunk Haze, Early Haze, G13 x Widow, Mango Haze Inbred, Mango Widow, Master Kaze, Neville's Skunk, NL5 x Afghan, Nordle, Ortega, Skunk Haze, U2, The Cure, Pink Floyd, The Doors and Walkabout

5) Medium collection pack (17 strains) 90 EUR (starting bid)

A Medium collection pack contains the following 17 mns strains. 15 seeds per strain, the total is around 255 individual seeds...

Angel Heart, Critical Widow, Critical mass, Early Queen, Early Skunk Haze, G13 x Widow, Mango Widow, Master Kaze, Neville's Skunk, NL5 x Afghan, Nordle, Ortega, Skunk Haze, U2, The Cure, Pink Floyd and Walkabout.

6) Small collection pack (12 strains) 60 EUR (starting bid)

This Small collection pack contains the following 12 mns strains. 15 seeds per strain, the total is around 180 individual seeds...

Angel Heart, Critical Widow, Early Queen, Early Skunk Haze, G13 x Widow, Dreamtime, NL5 x Afghan, Nordle, Skunk Haze, U2, The Cure and Walkabout.

The other packs

The full set (42 strains)
- XXL collection pack ( 37 strains)
- XL collection pack ( 32 strains)
- L collection pack ( 22 strains)
- S collection pack (12 strains)

Will be uploaded and spread out throughout september, october and november, to give more people more time etc.. to bid.. there are 14 packs to win in total.

Hope I have explained it all sufficiently. Sorry if a bit confusing.

All the best,
J

That full set sounds great, but I imagine it's going to end up costing some serious coin. But hopefully I can afford to win it without having to lie too much to the wife. Lol, probably going to have to buy her a nice rifle for hunting season to pull that one off. :D even at $10 each it's going to be $420 definitely has a nice ring to it. Lol

Last edited:
CBD Supreme Collection Pack

And for you CBD aficionados, we offer the collection of collections, the CBD Supreme Collector Pack!

This incredible collection of CBD seeds is sure to please!
Get your bids in early!

Included in this collection:
CBD OG Kush
CBD Girl Scout Cookies
CBD 3D
CBD PH
CBD Divine
CBD Therapy
CBD MedGom Auto
CBD Indica Mix
CBD MediHaze
CBD Mango Haze

Just wishing it were so....

Shaka
Mu

That full set sounds great, but I imagine it's going to end up costing some serious coin. But hopefully I can afford to win it without having to lie too much to the wife. Lol, probably going to have to buy her a nice rifle for hunting season to pull that one off. :D even at $10 each it's going to be $420 definitely has a nice ring to it. Lol

Thats funny. Maybe best not the buy the rifle and lie at the same time haha. just joking.

here are the starting bid prices, just in case.

1) full set-42 packs; 275euros
2) xxxl-37 packs; 240euros
3) xl-32 packs; 200euros
4) large-22 packs; 125euros
5) medium-17 packs; 90euros
6) small-12 packs; 60euros

Thats funny. Maybe best not the buy the rifle and lie at the same time haha. just joking.

3) xl-32 packs; 200euros

Let me get this straight J. Are you sayin that the full set pack, each pack comprised of 15 seeds? starts at 275 euros? If so, then each 15-seed pack would cost 6,55 euros. Hell, a pack of Dreamtime is 35 euro. I must have my math wrong here or indeed, it is a killer deal even at a 75% germination rate!

Shaka
Mu

Let me get this straight J. Are you sayin that the full set pack, each pack comprised of 15 seeds? starts at 275 euros? If so, then each 15-seed pack would cost 6,55 euros. Hell, a pack of Dreamtime is 35 euro. I must have my math wrong here or indeed, it is a killer deal even at a 75% germination rate!

Shaka
Mu

you are indeed correct. full set, includes 42 packs; with each pack comprising of exactly 15 seeds. more or less 630 individual seeds, if my math is correct. starting bid is 275 euros. Killer and once in a lifetime deal. With a 75% germination rate as a minimum as this was lowest observed in some of them (mango haze and crit mass in particular). Still more than enough viability in my opionion. Just felt to mention this minimum rate, so buyers know the facts and can decide for themselves.

And for you CBD aficionados, we offer the collection of collections, the CBD Supreme Collector Pack!

This incredible collection of CBD seeds is sure to please!
Get your bids in early!

Included in this collection:
CBD OG Kush
CBD Girl Scout Cookies
CBD 3D
CBD PH
CBD Divine
CBD Therapy
CBD MedGom Auto
CBD Indica Mix
CBD MediHaze
CBD Mango Haze

Just wishing it were so....

Shaka
Mu

Wishing it were so as well. Great collection idea, actually. Might look into it when i see Shanti again on the 18th

Definitely :D :D

I bought gf new samsung note, so I can buy something for me, but still will have to lie about the prices xD xD

3) xl-32 packs; 200euros

:D

You two got my morning :D :D

Last edited:
Wishing it were so as well. Great collection idea, actually. Might look into it when i see Shanti again on the 18th

CBD Pack seems great for med users, I would also like to try something..

Great deals on all, i have to wait a litlle bit, but hopefully around/before christmass Ill make few auctions.

Last edited:
Hi All

Wanted to Let members know that I have just posted a whole bunch of new Summer Stock clearance Packs. Please find the following packs listed on the auctions and ending on the 29/30 of this month.

1.5Gram Mango Haze Inbred
1.5Grams Dreamtime
1.5Grams The Doors
1Gram Ortega
1Grams Neville’s Haze
2.5Grams Z8 x Afghan Haze
2Grams Early Queen
1Gram G13 Skunk

+

Mr. Nice Collection Pack (17 strains)
Mr. Nice Collection Pack (37 strains)

see link to auctions -> click here

Ouch, those Doors seeds are expensive! If I had the money, killer deals on The Cure and Master Kush. MKS is just good all-around bud and IMO a must grow. The Cure is very underrated and is an excellent and potent indoor plant. While it does does take a little more time, one is rewarded with fragrant, solid buds and very satisfying highs not to mention the allure of an AC plant.

Shaka
Mu

How much did them summer clearance Doors and Nevilles haze go for in the end.
I had and eye on them but tapped out at €90 ?

Bronze pack

Also .... I won Bronze pack last week.
So you can choose from 14 strains right.
This week the Bronze pack has come up for bidding and is Now 16 Strains.....
They have added The Doors and Skunk Haze to the menu of the 'New Bronze pack '
Ffs what gives there? I
Id like to take some Doors please for my '14 Strain choice ' Bronze pack please thank you very much.
Can you clarify this please J?
Many thanks
A21

Missing pack of La Nina .....

Hi J,

I was wondering if you had a chance to send out the missing La Nina from my order on September 19th as we discussed in Email/PM?

I've tried pming/emailing you several times but haven't got a response?

Hopefully it's on it's way....

Danny

Back