NL5 x Hz Female Select: Medical Grow Journal

I only managed to flower 1 tiny runt of the Ortega seeds I popped and I had this issue with the fungus gnats and all, there was not much bud from that one plant.

But I have the CM to compare and gotta say, that 1 tiny ortega bud did knock me on the couch and made me sleepy much harder than the CM.

Awesome man, she's gorgeous! I'm jealous of how big you can grow them in your room!

Thanks TH, I really love this plant! More space doesn't necessarily make better plants, but it's really nice to have space :) Your 5haze plants are beautiful.

Cuts of #14 ready for soil :D
T5HZ_CLONES_ROOTS.jpg

#14 in bloom, around 7 weeks after flip

T5HZ_P2_WEEK_7_B.jpg

T5HZ_P2_WEEK_7.jpg

Wow TF, great looking plants! Your setup looks perfect for growing big hazes :D Been following along your NHM selection as well, very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your selection process.

Wow TF, great looking plants! Your setup looks perfect for growing big hazes :D Been following along your NHM selection as well, very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your selection process.

Thanks Hesh! :) Pleased to share the process and glad to hear its of interest.
At this stage of veg, I really can't discern any difference between the 5Haze and the Nevil x Mango. The plant structure and leaf shape seem identical (perhaps there are differences that I've failed to discern).

Back