Critical widow grow log

sticky buds

Hello all

Think I will start with how I'm going to grow this.:D

The plan

Germ with wet paper then plant in 4 inch pots under 2 24 watt t5 then sex and take cuts for the tent.
Veg with 250hps till 10 inchs 20 on 4 off light cycle.
Flower 250hps in 75cm square 200cm high tent.

Now to start I'm going to germ 4 seeds and hope to get 2 female and counting the seeds I have (19 in all)means I will be growing this for some time to come:)

Going to soak the seeds right now so fingers cross .

Good luck with this grow I have some going outside this year and have to say they have been very easy to grow, one gets a bit more hungry for calcium but the other has been a breeze to grow. Out of the 3 I started I got 2 females that look almost identical. Been very impressed with the genetics gotta give Shanti big ups for these!!!!

Hello all this my first update.

All 4 seeds are up and sitting under 2 t5s on 20/4 lighting in 4 inch pots.

It have taken 5-7 days for them to show and now they are all up :D

I have 4 to 6 weeks for them to show sex and then I can take cuts from the females.

I will try to get some pics up as I been having problems with uploading.

Till next time :)

Did you get your seeds at the auction? I've been watching for some of these and have yet to see them. Im kinda on a critical kick right now... Im most pumped about critical haze... Id love to see you finish them out. a real chunky/white/50 day flowering plant with berry/widow flavors. It almost sounds like a dream plant.

Last edited:
Did you get your seeds at the auction? I've been watching for some of these and have yet to see them. Im kinda on a critical kick right now... Im most pumped about critical haze... Id love to see you finish them out. a real chunky/white/50 day flowering plant with berry/widow flavors. It almost sounds like a dream plant.

Hi frosty I fund the seeds at herbies in the regular seed section under mr nice .

Hope I've help you get what you want .:D

P.S I like the desciption of CW hope I find It.

Back