Purchasing direct from MNS

fxginbcn

Hello members,

Management here at MNS has decided to implement some changes into the way the auction system is run and also on how members will buy direct from MNS.

Simone, who runs the Auction site, recently uploaded the details of these changes (http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/215063-post567.html). Any member interested in buying seed either direct or from Auctions is asked to now read the following update from MNS.

Our sales methods have now been modified, for which a PM to Shanti is no longer necessary to request a seed list. The currently available strains will be listed and kept updated there. This direct order option is made available to Auction members who lost a strain to a higher bidder but still want to purchase that strain, they can now bundle it together with the other Auction wins. Or users can purchase direct for a small fee, using the BUY NOW feature.

Options for auction purchases or direct orders are available at the link provided.
http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/

-Sales info purchases and complaints, discount requests, auction issues and registration will go to the Auction Manager at
[email protected]
while
-Info on strain information and other requests to Shantibaba go to
[email protected]

AND IMO the newest and coolest change

-Ability to request a strain not currently listed
Uploads will try to accommodate requests depending on current stock availability. Uploads will ALSO be responsible for direct activation of auction accounts. IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY AN AUCTION MEMBER you must 1st register on the auction site, and THEN email Uploads to activate your account directly before you can bid/order direct. A few DAYS later your account will be activated and you will be ready to party!
[email protected]

Below is the Auction manager´s post in full.

Last edited:
admini
Administrator

Default July Auction update 2015
Dear Members,

It has been some time since I have posted and summertime has started, I hope you are all enjoying a fruitful holiday period!
Finally, we have updated the auction site and made quite some changes.
Thanks to the feedback from our members, we were able to slot in certain requests.
Below is a summary of the changes on the auction site and some general information.

Buy Now or Direct Supply Order
Medical Discount
Direct activation
Auction uploads
Complaints

Buy Now or Direct Supply Order

There is now the possibility to buy directly and / or bundle them with your auction wins.
We created this Buy Now for auction members who miss their bid for the strain they were after so they can still purchase directly from us.
We can bundle them along with your auction wins and no need to pay extra for postage! Please work out the price by yourself and write clearly on the template so packing department knows.
Insufficient payments are not handled!

However, if you wish to receive a Buy Now or direct supply only, you will have to add € 9, - for registered mail (which you have to sign for) and € 6, - for standard mail
Buy Now option as well shows the retail price, which give you an indication not to bid higher, as some members really make a good sport of this to get a great deal!

Medical discount

We can only give discounts on direct orders; ”Buy Now”, so if you can send proof, please work out the price by yourself and write clearly on the template so packing department knows.

On auction items there are no further discounts!!!!!!!!

Please see below a summary of discounts available that MNS offers:
• 10% discount for members who include their username from MNS forum , or
• 15% discount for orders over €200, or
• 25% discount for medical users who provide proof of a medical card or doctor’s certificate, but you need to send me physical proofs too qualify.
25% discount is the maximum discount offered;

On auction items there are no further discounts!!!!!!!!!

Direct activation

New Members……
Once you have registered on the auction site, please send an email to [email protected] and request “direct activation”.
We need to follow this procedure to avoid machine sign ups (BOTS), so we know you are a human! Within 3 days, we will activate your account and you will receive an email with more info as well as “The Rules of the Game” with more info of how actual bidding works.
Please send an email to [email protected]

Auction uploads

Auction Members have now the possibility to request their favourite strains.
Please send an email if you wish certain strains to be uploaded, depending on current stock availability

[email protected]

NOTE - New auctions are uploaded on Wednesday and Sundays depending which time zone you are in.

Complaints

If you feel unsatisfied or in any way not happy with Mr Nice service or products, please contact us at [email protected]

If you are contacting us for a replacement please note we need the following.
We need proof of payment, date and place of purchase and photos of the problem so we can understand where the purchase has come from.

All Mr Nice products have been thoroughly tested and germination tests are done regularly to ensure the products leave fresh and in pristine order for the client.

Important

For fast and easy correspondence, always mention in your “subject line”
• Auction name or Forum name
• Your Country
• Auction ID number (s) if possible.

Please do not send duplicate emails to more than one of the email addresses listed below.
It works faster this way!

Contact

[email protected]

• All Mr Nice sales, prices, “ Buy now”, payments, post and/or tracking codes
• Auction issues and auction registration
• Medical discount

[email protected]

• Direct activation of your auction account
• If you wish certain strains to be uploaded

[email protected]

• Strain information
• Shanti
• Forum registration

Be well, be safe, and do not forget to apply sun cream!
Wishing you great summer holidays!

During the summer holidays Mr Nice Seedbank office will operate generally for half days, from 1 July until 1 september 2015.
All the best,
Simone

Last edited:
Can I still purchase direct the old way?
Sorry but Iam dyslexic and have trouble absorbing all the info i read. I need to order some more this week. If I cant figure it out I'll have to purchase via one of the seed distrubutors linked to the MNS webpage. I prefer to buy direct though.
Thanx
Soni Blossom

Can I still purchase direct the old way?
Sorry but Iam dyslexic and have trouble absorbing all the info i read. I need to order some more this week. If I cant figure it out I'll have to purchase via one of the seed distrubutors linked to the MNS webpage. I prefer to buy direct though.
Thanx
Soni Blossom

This site is way too hard to direct buy from.I personally think the site is corrupted by information hacker.Be careful.Im outta here.

Last edited:
Is this still up to date?

Looking to place an order.

I tried to register on the auction site but the request has not been granted by a moderator.

imin the same boat as BBWorkFluff, id like to be able to get my beans direct as to assure freshness over all those seedbanks that open the packet to ship...

Your account has yet to be activated by admin..

and why do they open the original packaging in the first place, maybe, just maybe some of us would like to collect em, and in that case they are worth nothing....just saying as i can't see the reasoning behind it and to me is fishy at best...

Your account has yet to be activated by admin..

and why do they open the original packaging in the first place, maybe, just maybe some of us would like to collect em, and in that case they are worth nothing....just saying as i can't see the reasoning behind it and to me is fishy at best...

Check your private messages.

[QUOTE = "fxginbcn, message: 215117, membre: 2654"]
N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour toute question concernant les nouveaux protocoles de paiement.

Bénir
[/CITATION]
Bnjour

Je voudrais savoir quand aura lieu la prochaine enchère?
Meci pour la réponse

[QUOTE = "fxginbcn, message: 215117, membre: 2654"]
N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour toute question concernant les nouveaux protocoles de paiement.

Bénir
[/CITATION]
Bnjour

Je voudrais savoir quand aura lieu la prochaine enchère?
Meci pour la réponse
A tous les jours, ici > encheres MNS.

Vous pouvez les joindre, mais au moment, ca va prendre un petit peu de temps pour traiter les encheres gagnants. Je pense qui'l y a une maladie dans la famille de Scott Blakey, le proprietaire.

Back