Attention MNS Forum members: changing servers

hello admini, errors for photo uploads

[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/image-inc.php on line 264

Warning: Division by zero in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/image-inc.php on line 311

Warning: getimagesize(/var/www/vhosts/mrnice.nl/httpdocs/photos/data/ [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/image-inc.php on line 108

Warning: unlink(/var/www/vhosts/mrnice.nl/httpdocs/photos/data/ [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/image-inc.php on line 120

I removed the personal folder, but error is in the public process area

thanks

Yeah if it gets straightened out its cool almost a good thing I didn't get to send the money out a new cleaning pack I wanted is up just didn't think I'd see her again. :cool: Still want that SSH more than anything else though I got more than enough outdoor beans and was planning on a summer long SSH indoor mother selection I would probably want to keep 10 moms. :D

Last edited:
I had the same exact issue with Mango, and also think I lost out to you on the SSH as well, or someone else it seems for less than I bid, I'm also still awaiting a reply.

Hopefully it'll come soon, Simone seems to be a good person, just probably really busy.

Yeah I got the SSH for 118 bid 140 now it says someone won it for 83 I didn't even bid till the end I was trimming all day just watching it. I always wait till the end to bid no point driving the price up. ;)

Trying to upload pictures to my album it says it's complete and uploaded and then there is nothing?

Pictures/Attached Thumbnails

I know it is still early and there may be a few bugs... but all of my pictures are gone... it shows 'Attached Thumbnails', but blank... Thanks! :eek:

Back