"how badly does shit stink" ?

hello

Banned
hello,

i want to try grow some shit one time but am worried about the smell -

please could someone tell me how stinky it can get ?

i have a little tent, cf, negative pressure etc, just paranoid about harvest / watering etc ?

is it probably a bit too stinky for someone like me paranoid about smell ?

thanks!!!

Hi hello. I ran shark shock had 12 girls I have also ran black widow. The shit dom ss had a very sweet candy smell. One described it like honeysuckle. It was like a candy fruit. The chem I am running smelled more like "weed" in veg then the ss did in flower. I would say you have to take the same precautions as any other strain. Carbon filter etc. Hope it helps I know it's not directly what your looking for. Just my experience.

thankyou !!!

do you think it would probably fill the house with smell on harvest day, despite josh sticks, onagel etc (i have to take the plants out individually to harvest them).

like you wouldn't want people visiting because the whole house reeks bad?,

how it supposedly got it's name kind of is not reassuring on that front!! hehe.

thanks

SKUNK!!!!

What happened to the real skunk with the real skunk smell is it ever going to come back because I see quite a few customers looking for it and if anyone can do it you can shanti so what do you say are you going to make some real skunk smelling stuff or what we have been waiting a long time

have you tried nordle yet?

how bout shit, or shark shock, or critical mass?

cant speak for other seed banks but usually MNS genetics do not disappoint.

i got a wonderful cannatonic x nordle, a purely resinous high cbd strain called z7. doesnt smell like skunk, but for the resin and cbd alone, its a cut worthy of any gardener´s stable.

as for the smell of shit, skunk, well, it does smell, even when burning. all strains smell, but sometimes theyre smell is nowhere near the typical skunky smell that gives your grow room away. look into getting some O3 generators to place near your front door. carbon filters a must, negative pressure needed here.
good luck!

bless up!

What happened to the real skunk with the real skunk smell is it ever going to come back because I see quite a few customers looking for it and if anyone can do it you can shanti so what do you say are you going to make some real skunk smelling stuff or what we have been waiting a long time

For real the road kill skunk shits strong I did have some when I was 14 a lot later then everyone claims it disappeared probably year 2000 their was just no mistaken my mom picked me up and all you could smell in the car was skunk she didn't even know it was weed it stunk so bad. Lol

I'm sure the pheno is to be found still just Skunk #1 ain't it IMO and I don't trust most the ones who claim to have it I did see one good report of Cannaventure I think BC Roadkill x Deep Chunk but god knows probably take selection I doubt you will find it in one pack.

But as for Shit its da shit son fruity/floral/sweet goodness and their was a couple kinda spice like taste it was delicious.:D The smell wasn't too strong in flower nothing out of the ordinary still stinks of course.

...But as for Shit its da shit son fruity/floral/sweet goodness and their was a couple kinda spice like taste it was delicious.:D The smell wasn't too strong in flower nothing out of the ordinary still stinks of course.

In my limited MNS experience, my batch of (18 unsexed @ 4 weeks) NL#5 x Afghan flat out STUNK compared to any of the other strains. :eek: I didn't get to flower that run off, but I can't imagine it getting more unstunky with -+ 9 girls getting fat. :cool: If I were hunting a stunky skunky pheno, I'd be into another pack or two of these.

As the bluntmassa alludes to, the Shit has some sweet and fruity phenos. I've heard it disparaged as "ordinary" but IME (the cut I had) was a good staple. Slow to root off cuttings was the only negative I noted in my few indoor grows. Predictable, forgiving to grow, good body high, tasty. It smells like herb growing, but not overbearing at all. More sweet.

Happy growing, and happy stunk hunting ;)

Attachments

• NL 5 x Afgh Day 27.jpg
    NL 5 x Afgh Day 27.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 14
Personally yes if you just chopped and hung it somewhere in your house your going to have issues if someone comes in your house. But I don't know any weed worth growing that wouldn't. And guys remember the question is about the strength of smell of Shit. Not looking for roadkill or anything like that. I know they have similarities but it doesn't really help answer the ?

Shit has variation but overall stinks for sure, not massive RKS it does smell. Two very cannabis inexperienced persons commented to me that it smelled like 1)"the time their dog got face sprayedl" and 2)"sure you dont have skunks under that woodpile?".

my humble contribution: shit stinks. :) i found 50% of phenos are old school skunk phenos (at least what i remember from skunk in the 90's :)), one of them was a real cheesy/cat piss skunk. not sure if it can be classified as rks, but it stunk like skunk and cheese and catpiss. you notice it when you just take a small flower out your tight-vac container and everybody turns: "are you SMOKING weed here???". no, i just took a small flower... :D i would say maybe it stinks more when dried & cured then when it's flowering... personally i soon got tired of that kind of smell, and discarded my skunky mum; i don't know if i'll regret this choice! :D now i only keep my strawberry-ice-cream (sativa dom) shit pheno. i have run it several times, not a big yelder but one of the most resinous plants i've ever encountered (skunky phenos are not that resinous tho). like all stinky ganja plants, odour is manageable with the same good old rules of thumb as the others have said (extractor, carbon filter, ecc). i have stopped with ona gel because i have noticed if i dry a plant with some ona nearby, the ona aroma stays on the bud (very little in the background, but anyways...). it takes some cure time to make it go away. i made a comparision of this with clones of the same mum and stopped using ona right away, but i don't know if my nose and tongue are too sensitive or i am paranoid over this. sorry for the OT! :)

I have grown out Shit and it has little skunk odor. More sweet, floral smell. I may be all wet but I'm beginning to think that how they are grown and what they are fed seem to effect the smell an awful lot.

Back