G13skunk and 3 first leave(Tri-cotelydon)

geoffrey

G13skunk grow report 600W HPS/ batmix soil/ Biobizz feeding

Hi

I start a new run with G13skunk bought last year and staying in frige.

They grow under 400W metal halide during vegetative to go under 600W High Pressure Sodium during flowering.

On 21 seeds, 18 are popped and I have 3 plant with 3 first leaves and, the first time in my life, one with 4 first leaves.
I want keep a mother plant to make my own seed.
Do you think this plant with 3 or 4 leaves is better or worse than a ordinary plant (with just 2 first leaves)? And why?

Thank's for all and sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
3 leaves sprout or faciation

hey!
I think what you have is a cannabis plant with a mutation known as faciation or flat stem syndrome. Sometime this make a really big bud but most time it start nice and promising and finish deformed and rotting-drying...
It seems more and more people found it in their batch of seeds then ever...
this don't surprise me, after all the poison we dumped on the land, many fertilizers much too strong and for generation after you will find those defects on seeds even grown organic there after!
I wonder if Fukushima radiation has increased mutation in plants especially outdoor crops in Hawaii or California?
I live in UK and I spotted many mutated Dandelions in fields were no ferts. or pesticides used...Unless of course dogs who are given regular shots and anti-flea-antifungal-antiparasites pills regularly are poisoning fields with their pee...This would not surprise me...

hey!
I think what you have is a cannabis plant with a mutation known as faciation or flat stem syndrome. Sometime this make a really big bud but most time it start nice and promising and finish deformed and rotting-drying...
It seems more and more people found it in their batch of seeds then ever...
this don't surprise me, after all the poison we dumped on the land, many fertilizers much too strong and for generation after you will find those defects on seeds even grown organic there after!
I wonder if Fukushima radiation has increased mutation in plants especially outdoor crops in Hawaii or California?
I live in UK and I spotted many mutated Dandelions in fields were no ferts. or pesticides used...Unless of course dogs who are given regular shots and anti-flea-antifungal-antiparasites pills regularly are poisoning fields with their pee...This would not surprise me...
well i love the G13 skunk and nevr had this problem maybe it's just a freak thing this strain is really supurb and one of my favorites a matter of fact i just won a auction for them and cant what to start them you will do fine with this strain im sure

Hi thank's for your reply
After two week, just one plant keeps 3 leaves by internode (it look like in good health), two other become normal with 2 leaves by internode and one don't grow.
Nobody has done comparaison between plant with 3 leaves by internode and other with 2 leaves by internode?
An other French in a french forum says me that he did have lot of plant with 3 first leaves with MNS G13Skunk and he did have lot of hermaphrodite (monoecy) in the end. Have you noticed the same thing?

Thank's for all

Short grow report G13skunk /600W HPS /Batmix soil/Biobizz feeding

Hi

I put 21 beans in germinate, 18 are popped.
After 2 month under 400W MH. I think I lost 2 or 3 week because of little over-watering.
After 1 week on 12/12 under 600W MH, they showed their firs flowered.
I had 9 male and 9 female (1 was very very in late).
I threw the male, I changed bulb for HPS and I cut the bottom branch.
I use Batmix from Plagron for soil in jar from 0.7 liter to 11 liter with the game Biobizz for feeding (Biogrow, Bioblom, Top max, Bio Heaven)
I stopped the feeding after 7 week but it was too early (I think cut at 9 week from 12/12).
I cut the earliest after 11 week and the later at 13 week from 12/12.
4 plant showed banana and I have few lived beans in some plant.
5 plant look like more afghane skunk (super skunk), 3 look like skunk#1. It is very resinous but not amazing
I not need to use a carbon odor filter. G13skunk does not smell strong at all. Just a very slight smell of cat piss.
After 1 week of curring in jar the cat-piss become sweeter, and you can find a very little smell of lime in back. It's perfect for who have odor problems.
G13skunk was not too much tast or odor but the high is very good :p:p:p
The climb is soft but long and after 30 minute you are very very high and after 45 minute it become more stoned.
The yield is good, probably better without over-watering problem.

Few bud shoot from 3 earlier plant

PS: sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• DSCN0150.jpg
    DSCN0150.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN0152.jpg
    DSCN0152.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN0153.jpg
    DSCN0153.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 37