NL5 X Haze ROUND 1

So what did you "chuck" on what?

Actually part of her is from a bagseed given to me by a friend so I have no idea of the pedigree. I didn’t even get to smoke any of the bud it came from but he only smokes top top shelf. And it’s evident because the female that popped out was worthy of keeping. I’ve just been playing around with her to see what she has and if I can preserve. That plant pictured is work being done crossing to an AK, although it was only started as a germ test. Since I really don’t know lineages I guess you could call it a “mutt” project.

Take a look at Gert Lush’s thread in the strain section, the one with Johnny Blaze. That’s a Neville’s Haze/Blueberry cross.

I have seen that thread in the past. Can't wait to have my own crosses but I'm pretty picky. #3 is a male but nothing desirable as far as physical traits. He's being culled. I went H.A.M. and started 1 new strain and 1 existing strain that i really liked 4 seeds each. I will be popping 4 more nl5 hazes soon too. But I threw out some strains and built a long flower room. First up in the long flower is a nev haze cross. 3 seedlings look identical. 4th is a mutant

Oh yeah #1 is on straight water as of this morning. It looks pretty nice. Not coated n trichs like some of my others. But I'm not judging a book by the cover. Friday is the c day for her so Tuesday of next week I will have smoked some bottoms. I believe they give an honest assessment of the smoke. Obviously it gets better with a cure. But if it starts out shitty a cure ain't gonna help.

Oh yeah #1 is on straight water as of this morning. It looks pretty nice. Not coated n trichs like some of my others. But I'm not judging a book by the cover. Friday is the c day for her so Tuesday of next week I will have smoked some bottoms. I believe they give an honest assessment of the smoke. Obviously it gets better with a cure. But if it starts out shitty a cure ain't gonna help.

Today is week 11 day 2 and she looks pretty ripe. I've been so busy that I havent scoped her. Ill look tonight. I may not wait till Friday depending in how she looks. But she's also not in the front of my room which discourages me. Ill have some pics once chopped. In this room it's lights off pics or bust n I only do that when I catch the light turning off. I have new equipment for this room as soon as I harvest so nothing but work in my future.

howdy Otg,

how you do?

lovely illustration and topic within
respect

thank you to share

positive vibrations

Thanks for stopping in I'm doing well thanks for asking. Today is the end of her neediness and the beginning of a hopefully very giving relationship! I have a last lights off pic since the whole room is getting chopped I did it n the middle of its dark cycle and opened the door of my veg room. I've been posting these pics from my cell and wish I could figure out how to make them full size images. Also when I try to post 2 pics n same post it removes the previous pic. Not complaining tho!

This is with the veg door open and some mh light peeking in. After the chop more I will get some more pics up. I feel like these "full. Plant" shots don't give full justice. The 2 buds on the front left almost center are = to the bud on back left but to get the shot u only see the very top of them. Best I can do with an ol camera phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 79
howdy Otg,

lovely you are well

am keen to think you perhap enjoy more full illustration?
am open illustration within full size....such link to full size for copy within
perhap you are not to enjoy such, please ask and am keen to remove you illustrations

33187d1358984226-nl5-x-haze-round-1-image.jpg

33190d1359111225-nl5-x-haze-round-1-image.jpg

positive vibrations

Last edited:
Thank you

NICE! I can't find that option from my cellphone but it may just be me. Had a very busy day yesterday and didnt get down stairs and handle business but I will today! What's 1 more day when they've went over 11 weeks

I think I took an indica pheno 11 + weeks.

Well she's been chopped. Check her out. I did coax some color out of her. It doesn't get to cold in my basement but during this time of year I get some colors. It smells mostly neutral but it reminds me of a freebie seed I grew trinity kush. Which has me nervous because trinity kush sucked. This gas more trichs tho but they are tiny. If anyone would like to give an opinion on which pic they like best for me to enter in the monthly contest that would be cool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 125
Abandoned grow reports!

Well I've read many grow reports on many strains and have always hated getting to the end and no smoke report. I think I know why now. If there is nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

I'm not giving up that's for sure. But it will be a month or so before I crack any more of these seeds. Round 1 haze search strike out Ill be back for round 2 tho

howdy o

how you do?

thank you to update and share you garden
respect

with respect to you illustration am view within window and copy such and such link
perhap you are to enjoy more?
such and such for recap....hehehe
32139d1350734166-nl5-x-haze-round-1-001.jpg

32143d1350734533-nl5-x-haze-round-1-007.jpg

32428d1353969751-nl5-x-haze-round-1-031.jpg

33016d1357470011-nl5-x-haze-round-1-image.jpg

with respect to you toke analysis, not for thinks
enjoy and within moments am keen to think within cure you to enjoy more

am keen to haze trait at where resin within cure to become more potent
perhap you are to enjoy such and such resin to mature similar

am thinks positive to you and you harvest with respect to such haze trait to express

lovely garden and lovely you to update
respect

positive vibrations and energy to you and yours

Thanks for always staying positive. It does help. I have some put up to try in a couple of months. I've been opening the jar to burp n the smell still hasn't changed any. This will be the easiest wait for a cure tho. I also have one in a flowering room now. On about day 55. I could post pics up. In the first room she was in the one I just harvested she dominated. I put her in with my sour og keeper this time since they have dominated every room they've been in. I thought the 2 would play nice together but my sour og dominated her bad. It's kinda funny how the sour og works. Shoots up past everything them gets bigger buds faster then falls onto anything close for help standing up.

Back