Neville's Skunk information

I was interested in this as early alternative to Neville's.

So was I.
One of the plants in particular has a very skunky/earthy smell and is quite stocky. The other looks to have much more of a haze influence. Once I get my camera sorted I'll put up a few pics and you can see for yourself. As a sidenote they are alongside a single female ASH and both the Nevs look to have far more of a sativa influence. Hopefully they will start to show which way they are going to lean in the next 2-3 weeks.
Keep it green,
The Flea.

So was I.
One of the plants in particular has a very skunky/earthy smell and is quite stocky. The other looks to have much more of a haze influence. Once I get my camera sorted I'll put up a few pics and you can see for yourself. As a sidenote they are alongside a single female ASH and both the Nevs look to have far more of a sativa influence. Hopefully they will start to show which way they are going to lean in the next 2-3 weeks.
Keep it green,
The Flea.

Keep us posted, sweety! ;)

Nevil's Skunk is similar to Nevil's Haze in growth patterns,yet it is earlier and can yield well indoor or outdoor if you can wait until mid November to harvest.
Grow them large,everything turns to flowers when harvest time rolls around.
I'll give mine 4 outta 5 stars and a good B+ for potency.
Selection of the pheno type will still be up to you.
Very Nice Plant
ax

my ex wife would not have agreed with your definition. Of course that is why she is my ex.

mmmmmm :)

Neville_s_Skunk_Oct_-1.jpg

My Nevils skunk

This is a NS inside @57 days...from flip.... cut at 85 days. Could have gone another 2 weeks. On 12/12 light cycle. I believe it would have finished faster with a shorter day. The limitation of flipboards! Second pic is closeup. BTW the 2x4s are At 6ft. 14 foot ceiling! HPS only....Kept this One to see what Can be done with it. The smoke was pretty good for cut early.

Attachments

Back