G13 x Haze by HHHG

HHHG

She was flowered off to the side of a 205w LED panel. She probably would have yielded more if directly under the light.

Last edited:
Looking good HHHG,

Kinda reminds me of G13sk I had. She smelled like candy.

How long do you take these? Is that 2 phenos?

later man,

-SD

Hi what is background is it soundproof insulation .cheers t

Carpet Underlay Very Similar, N' Cheaper ( Like This G13xHaze Reveg; Only Cost Some Rainwater And Some Enzymes ;) )
Very Nice Looking Buds HHHG
JKP
P.S ; Like:)

Attachments

• Reveg G13xHz- Before Plugging Stem-June15.jpg
    Reveg G13xHz- Before Plugging Stem-June15.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 20
Looking good HHHG,

Kinda reminds me of G13sk I had. She smelled like candy.

How long do you take these? Is that 2 phenos?

later man,

-SD

Thanks Smoke Dream. Most of the G13/Skunk I grew were pretty tall, but all the G13/Haze have been compact. This was ready in 10 weeks but the one pictured was harvested at 11. I don't detect any special scents other than some skunk, but it hasn't been dried/cured yet. It was a clone from seed mother but I haven't smoked this pheno yet. I've found nice sleepy and relaxing plants in previous G13/Hz I've grown. One plant I wished I had saved would knock me out to sleep.

Thanks Smoke Dream. Most of the G13/Skunk I grew were pretty tall, but all the G13/Haze have been compact. This was ready in 10 weeks but the one pictured was harvested at 11. I don't detect any special scents other than some skunk, but it hasn't been dried/cured yet. It was a clone from seed mother but I haven't smoked this pheno yet. I've found nice sleepy and relaxing plants in previous G13/Hz I've grown. One plant I wished I had saved would knock me out to sleep.

my last run was the second time i ran my G13xHz...the first round i had 3 of 5 females go hermie around week 7 or 8...re ran all of them and still had the same three plants throw out nanas. Its a great strain in terms of potency and even though 3/5th of the girls finished under 60days because of pollination but are still wicked strong although the yield suffered drastically. I am keeping one girl who doesn't throw out bananas and finished in 8wks and seems all G13dom, requires atleast 3wks of veg but some sleeper quality plant for sure great for severe pain and insomnia. Well gonna go smoke on my most sativa gal tho she finished in 60 days she is a real rush! Best of luck and I know a few others had these problems. Did this occur at all in your population and if not how were you feeding, mine were very tempormental to the slightest change in temp and feedings

Looks good HHHG,
The yield looks to be pretty good from the pictures.
I clicked on though to the larger images. You did a good job with the photography.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace and regards,
Charmilles

my last run was the second time i ran my G13xHz...the first round i had 3 of 5 females go hermie around week 7 or 8...re ran all of them and still had the same three plants throw out nanas. Its a great strain in terms of potency and even though 3/5th of the girls finished under 60days because of pollination but are still wicked strong although the yield suffered drastically. I am keeping one girl who doesn't throw out bananas and finished in 8wks and seems all G13dom, requires atleast 3wks of veg but some sleeper quality plant for sure great for severe pain and insomnia. Well gonna go smoke on my most sativa gal tho she finished in 60 days she is a real rush! Best of luck and I know a few others had these problems. Did this occur at all in your population and if not how were you feeding, mine were very tempormental to the slightest change in temp and feedings

I had a few herm issues but since I took Shanti's advice and started trimming the lower growth I haven't had any more hermies.

I had a few herm issues but since I took Shanti's advice and started trimming the lower growth I haven't had any more hermies.

o well figures cuz i just threw all my moms out but one...your plants look fantastic...potency on my immature buds was strong...did you get that intense strength? Yours look like indica beauties

Back