The Flowers of The Hippy Slayer

Heyooo

Hi Slayer, good to see you around. Your friend has a nice op. Glad to hear some of your strains are safe and your new grow is up and running.

I cheaped out early last year and got some soiless mix that was cheaper then the one we all use. Ended up being charged with 800 ppm of soil amendments in the mix. Sure its great, if they wrote the NPK on the bag, goof's...

Ended up burning cuttings, it was just way to hot for new roots... lost months of work and a few plants that I cant get back. Lesson learned her. If it ant broke dont fix it.

How does Pursey smoke. I have only seen and heard nice things... your JTR is really diffrent then Medicine Man's. Still frosty, but very hazy. How many days is your JTR ready?

Love to try your double chemxcherry. I think that would be tasty and potent.

Nice to see you,

CM

Hi m8, my JTR is an f2 from a Haze pheno momma. I think it will go about 10-11 weeks or so. I have been growing this particular cut for about 18 months now & I still haven't harvested a decent example.... :eek:

I would love to share the Cherry Chem with you my friend but let me test it first. At the moment I have 5/5 Cherry Chem males.... :eek:

never a let down reading one of your threads mate :)

beautiful pictures

Cheers m8. :D

Fresh pics from the garden....:eek:

Z99 f2 #1 @ 22 days. :cool:

100_5742.jpg

100_5745.jpg

:cool:

Slayer, your JTR will be deadly when you dial it. It took me over a year too... hahahaha, very fussy plant, like really light feeding, but there is this one point in bloom maybe just before half/way where she will take it... then nothing again. Love the JTR cut I got from MM. His goes 9 weeks, but can be taken with cloudy trics at 8 and the smoke is really potent. I can only imagine what an 11 weeker would some like?

I posted the comment about the the chemxcherry, as I would be interested, but honestly Slayer, never had the intention of asking you for them. I am not like that brother. I know you are just getting back on your feet, so if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I wish you good success towards the end of this year and next.

Z are coming along nice, healthy looking. I just popped some pinetar kushxDeepchunk, it is called Cripple Berry from CBF. I got them from Woodhorse seeds a few years back. I germed 5, and so far too have come through. Also really lucky to run some stuff from Yosammy and Dirks gear I got to give attention to, as most of the beans are based on Nev's C5. So busy like many here in the coming year. Excited at what can be found in small and large numbers.

Thanks for posting up your grows bro,

CM

Cherry Cheers !!

How does Pursey smoke. I have only seen and heard nice things...

CM

Sorry m8, I missed that question. Pursang Haze is my fave ever smoke. The pheno I have Peesh calls the "Cake" pheno, typical Hazey spicey aromas with sweet malty undertones, smells somewhat like the malt smells from a brewery or weet-bix factory. It's deadly potent & makes the best dry sift I have tasted. I also have a couple of Pursang hybrids here as well, Sonic Boom is Peesh's UK Pineapple x Pursang #6 & Jungle Cheese which is The "Suicide" Cheese cut x Pursang #6. I may be getting some Mind Control which is Amnesia Haze (Possibly a Soma cut) x Pursang #6. :eek:

Slayer, your JTR will be deadly when you dial it. It took me over a year too... hahahaha, very fussy plant, like really light feeding, but there is this one point in bloom maybe just before half/way where she will take it... then nothing again. Love the JTR cut I got from MM. His goes 9 weeks, but can be taken with cloudy trics at 8 and the smoke is really potent. I can only imagine what an 11 weeker would some like?

I posted the comment about the the chemxcherry, as I would be interested, but honestly Slayer, never had the intention of asking you for them. I am not like that brother. I know you are just getting back on your feet, so if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I wish you good success towards the end of this year and next.

Z are coming along nice, healthy looking. I just popped some pinetar kushxDeepchunk, it is called Cripple Berry from CBF. I got them from Woodhorse seeds a few years back. I germed 5, and so far too have come through. Also really lucky to run some stuff from Yosammy and Dirks gear I got to give attention to, as most of the beans are based on Nev's C5. So busy like many here in the coming year. Excited at what can be found in small and large numbers.

Thanks for posting up your grows bro,

CM

Thanks m8, the other pheno's I found in the JTR f2's all finished around 70 something days or thereabouts. JTR makes awesome hash !!
I selected 1 Cherry Chem male & tossed the rest. He will be used to pollinate a CCF #1 & a Pursang Haze. ;)

Cloning today, CCF #1, PH, JTR, MBS#2, Z99#2, Z99#3, Sonic Boom#1. :rolleyes:

Pineapple Punch #1 @ 22 days.

100_5748.jpg

100_5750.jpg

Beautiful

Just like to add my thanks for Slayers absolutely kick arse pics. That pursang haze looks incredible mate! What are it's flowering time - yield like? If youve already put it up earlier in the thread , apologies mate. I skim read it as Im in a rush :D

heyooo

Just like to add my thanks for Slayers absolutely kick arse pics. That pursang haze looks incredible mate! What are it's flowering time - yield like? If youve already put it up earlier in the thread , apologies mate. I skim read it as Im in a rush :D

Cheers. Pursang Haze can go up to 90 days or so. Small yield but very potent with concentrated trich's. :eek:

G`day Slayer

Always a treat to see your work bloke .
Hope you don`t mind if I flip up a CrippleBerry for Chana to peruse .

dscn0663e.jpg

Many thanks Chana . Very interesting aroma on that one ,mouth watering even !

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

You do know you can send a pic in a PM right ?

I'm just saying....

i would love to try this mbs b4 too long :D

Very soon bro, the release batch of Z99 f3 & MBS 2 are being tested as we speak. you should be able to pop some before X-mas. :D

hey slayer.

hope things are on the up..

damn, your latest pics are outstanding.. new camera gear or just gaining on the skills? ,, can't wait for budshots. i'v always liked how u don't overhype your pics..

soonsoon,jj .... oh, and slayer reigns supreme! been diggin some of ozzies stuff recently,, man, zakk's got an amazing guitar sound.

hey slayer.

hope things are on the up..

damn, your latest pics are outstanding.. new camera gear or just gaining on the skills? ,, can't wait for budshots. i'v always liked how u don't overhype your pics..

soonsoon,jj .... oh, and slayer reigns supreme! been diggin some of ozzies stuff recently,, man, zakk's got an amazing guitar sound.

Thanks dude. No, no new gear or anything, just trying different light sources atm ;) You must have a fair sort of bellows too, you take some really nice pics. :)
Anyways, on with the show.
Z99 f2 @ 52 days. :rolleyes:

100_5759.jpg

100_57601.jpg

100_57611.jpg

100_5762.jpg

100_5763.jpg

100_5766.jpg

100_5768.jpg

100_5769.jpg

100_5770.jpg

Pursang Haze by Kenn

So, I give a cut of my prized Pursang Haze to a good m8 to run indoors & he ends up with over a pound on it. So, I go to help trim & take a few pics when the camera batteries die & the spares fail as well. I got 1 half decent pic of a few branches & some of the bigger buds. He loves it too, "It gets me so fucking wasted man...." :eek:

Pursang Haze by Kenn
100_5818.jpg

To quote Elmer Bud , thanks for sharin Slayer. Beautiful pics and buds mate . Muchos Gracias.

What BucketBong just said Slayer.Ive just spent the last 20 mins slack jawed just trawling thru your pics What a treat. Many thanks for the big effort

Peace :)AB

To quote everyone else, thanks for sharing slayer! lol

Fuck knows how I missed this... Quality work man. :)

Sonic Boom Freak #1

I finally got around to popping some more Sonic Boom & the 2 females I got are both freaks.... :confused:

100_5819.jpg

100_5820.jpg

100_58211.jpg

100_5822.jpg

100_5823.jpg

100_5824.jpg

100_5825.jpg

Should make some nice hash methinks. :D

DJ Short Blueberry

I found a couple of snaps of 1 of the DJ Short Blueberry pheno's I had in the garden last year. ;)

100_5528.jpg

100_5529.jpg

Nice Slayer !!!!! I used to grow DJs BB over a decade ago mate . Is it still as tricky as it used to be ( and still as euphorically pleasant - supremely tasty ) ?

cheers

Nice Slayer !!!!! I used to grow DJs BB over a decade ago mate . Is it still as tricky as it used to be ( and still as euphorically pleasant - supremely tasty ) ?

Cheers m8. I wouldn't say it was tricky to grow, I had no problems. Not overly potent but still very tasty ! Makes awesome dry sift hash ! :D

Pineapple Punch #2 Harvest

This is my Pineapple Punch #2 cut. Very glad I kept this around, I beleive it is the 'Short' or 'Skunk' pheno. :D

100_5837.jpg

100_5838.jpg

100_5840.jpg

100_5842.jpg

100_5843.jpg

100_5844.jpg

100_5845.jpg

100_5846.jpg

100_5847.jpg

100_5848.jpg

More to come ....